Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN][ICO 20 NOV]🎁 [AIRDROP] 🎅 SANTA TOKEN 🎅 GIFTING AND WISHING SYSTEM - page 3. (Read 2483 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
So sad Santa just put AIRDROP on BTT Subject but not on it's own site. I thought santa would make my Christmas merrier.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Santa Sell Coin Not Give For Free Hahahaha, Hope Your Project Running For Great.
Activity: 276
Full Stack Web Developer
Its awesome. Nice timing this coming christmass goodluck dev
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
That's a new one ,Santa is scamming us .

Bad Santa !
Activity: 27
@Bananas 4 life: It's a gift suggestion for someone you care. Santa's team believes, that teaching others about cryptos is a true selfless act, as you don't profit, but they do. Why not use SANTA and show them there is good Xmas spirit in the crypto world. Ignorance divides us, knowledge unites us.
Activity: 1

I don't get "The teachable moment" part from your wp. How can you teach someone about cryptos with santa?

Activity: 94
So Santa has join the crypto revolution. Interesting.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
@ansi: Don't be so negative all the time. Thats not what Christmas is about. 🎅

How much do you guys (or girls) spend on Christmas gifts and paper cards? Think about it. You're not just buying a token. You're buying a gift - for you or your friend. You'll be able to send a wish to Santa or a Christmas card to a friend and he/she'll be able to write Santa his/hers wishes. Pretty cool, right? 🎅
It sounds interesting and I might be able to buy this token as a Christmas present
Minimum purchase is 0.02 ETH
2 more days to start
I would think about it
thank you
@ansi: Don't be so negative all the time. Thats not what Christmas is about. 🎅

How much do you guys (or girls) spend on Christmas gifts and paper cards? Think about it. You're not just buying a token. You're buying a gift - for you or your friend. You'll be able to send a wish to Santa or a Christmas card to a friend and he/she'll be able to write Santa his/hers wishes. Pretty cool, right? 🎅
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
santa is not funny
would not the contents of the sack be distributed garatis as good news at midnight Xmas [24.12.2017]
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
KuBitX - Crypto Exchange & Trading Platform

And now that Santa does not give tokens for free? Or is it greedy Santa?

I wanted to see a link to free distribution. I want gifts from Santa

Gotta take a seat on Santa's node if you wanna receive what's in his sack.

Gotta take a sleigh'n on santas christmas cracker for a token poke'n.
Activity: 39
I do not want to believe Santa is greedy for collecting money.....
But I think that it is interesting.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

yes seems this santa is greedy :v may be its not santa its banta :v
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week

Santa just having financial problems right now. All you have to do is invest to fix the problem  Grin because santa can not print his own money
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
@James_nz_007: Thanks

@just a man: You'll be able to use tokens every Christmas. Our app will be online from December 1 till December 24. Every year.

@buriks: Airdrop will be available to all existing token holders on 25th of December - 200.000 SANTA tokens will be proportionally distributed.
Would you please invent something smarter than " Air Drop for Holder " (meaning the stupids who buy your shit haha).

Please stop " insulting " our intelligence in here, if you're stupid enough of inventing smart ass scamming method, try harder Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Even " Santa " turned out to be one Greedy MOFO too since he got in the Crypto world.

Well " Santa " the bullshit you've been doing last couple weeks will soon hit the wall & you'll find 0 stupid or noobs buying your shit.

Guys keep checking my GUIDE in here not to fall or even bother filling the form of these low life GREEDY MOFO scammers:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/read-this-before-joining-any-shit-token-air-drops-2403839

@James_nz_007: Thanks 🎅

@just a man: You'll be able to use tokens every Christmas. Our app will be online from December 1 till December 24. Every year.

@buriks: Airdrop will be available to all existing token holders on 25th of December - 200.000 SANTA tokens will be proportionally distributed.
Activity: 34

Gotta take a seat on Santa's node if you wanna receive what's in his sack.
Pages:
Jump to: