Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO 25-2-18]Blend, The solution for cross-platform lending investments✅ - page 2. (Read 775 times)

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Blend, the solution for your lending investments
To answer a few questions: We understand most investors are sceptic about an anonymous team, but we choose to stay anonymous to protect us and our team members against upcoming regulations and ICO bans. An anonymous team isn't unusual amongst lending platforms.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
This is something I am really in favor of! I haven’t previously found any ICO/Crypto offering such option, so maybe this is the first one? But, then whatever it may be this is something really nice. I am really hoping it works, as everything about this looks so good! Waiting for the presale date.
Activity: 63
I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.

I also hope that blendcoin will be popular all over the world. But now it's just started so in just a few countries. It takes a long time to do that.
Activity: 65
I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.

Activity: 56
Blendcoin is very legit.  Blendcoin is the  way to earn money by crypto currency.its just awesome project. Blendcoin going to best coin in crypto currency. Blendcoin runing very well in 2018.  I hope you succeed.
Activity: 60
Great work! A successful project! Congratulations to the team with such an excellent result! keep up the good work
Sounds like a great project for something so much greater. Could this be Bitcoin 2.0 for world?
Really unique concept, going to follow it closely and see if everything works out. Was there something that pushed you to think of such concept?      
Activity: 116
bitconnect,, hextracoin, bitchamps,  these lending platforms cannot go further
I think it's really hard to promote lending this time
I really like that the representatives of the development team are very actively involved in communication in the topic. Quickly and competently give answers to questions from users. It is very good.                                 
The momentum that Blendcoin  is gaining is incredible! well done to all of you guys! I Hope its a new Bitcoin in coming Future
Activity: 204
Merit: 3
The project seems to have reached a snowball effect what will be the price of the coin?
Activity: 17
It looks like a beautiful project. The team also have quality managers. The road map is very good.
Tell me whatis the team going to do when reaching the hard cap level ?  If the investors interest will extend the hard cap ,will it be increased or will they stop collecting funds as it is planned ?                              
Activity: 69
People joining to this and ICO will be succesful probably. I am glad.Profit in 2018 should be for all of u                  
I can see many posts on social media channel (twitter and facebook) talking about the dencity project . it proves that  dencity team are working very well on this project and if all things said in the roadmap , I believe this project will get a very good result in the future.      
This is new coin with new concept ,I think is interesting I join some bounty,on first place All Translation.                        
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Overall this is nice idea just read about this concept I think this will perform so nice there is big space of growth. I'm interested to know about the team members who are involve into big project because this is really important before invest into any project.
Activity: 60
I am reading more about the project as i will be writing an article about it in the next days, the more i read the more i like this project, i think people will realize once the project launches fully
This coin is the best ICO coins released this year in my opinion. As I believe it has a bright long term future unlike other ICO coins released in 2018 and I'm glad that I purchased some and will also earn some more from the Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: