Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 167. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
At first I was glad that I met this project, but now I have doubts in that the team will start working on the product.

Why would you have doubts? the 4NEW team have been busier than ever since the start of this project and I have seen so many promising updates and real evidence of the work going on behind the scenes.

So... I would like to know your concerns and doubts
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
At first I was glad that I met this project, but now I have doubts in that the team will start working on the product.

There is a video of the plant in their youtube channel. It seems they have reached a good milestone given they are at this stage. I think or so it seems the team has the necessary knowledge to execute this and I think if you seen the video things would be different.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The new Homepage is online! https://4new.io/

When I first look through a question comes to me: A new Tokensale? Was the previous sale only a private sale? And what about the 3-day sale that was announced?

I just checked and I also having the same question. May something due to KYC related things? Do they have to stay public sale again? May be not I am just thinking too much Wink

If you ask in telegram, that is the 3 day sale. Also did you checkout the calculator for investment amount? Very nice rewards for holding on to this token..

so we have to wait 42 days for a 3 day sale? but fine, I'm not in a hurry

the calculator is the hammer, if that's true, what is calculated there, I will not have to work soon :-)
161% ROI/year is very much, one can hardly imagine it
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
4NEW will collect waste and then process it through a high pressured combustion chamber generating free energy and organic byproducts.

They plan to apply this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm resolving the achilles heel of cryptocurrencies; voracious energy consumption met with free energy production.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

When I first look through a question comes to me: A new Tokensale? Was the previous sale only a private sale? And what about the 3-day sale that was announced?

I just checked and I also having the same question. May something due to KYC related things? Do they have to stay public sale again? May be not I am just thinking too much Wink
That I am also confused with this. Also if you can see on the website you will find there TOKEN SALE STARTS IN 42 days. Why this big gap between two sales?

They have alot of work to do between then and now, KYC implementation, massive announcements etc. Id highly recommend jumping into Telegram if you have any queries: https://t.me/FRNCoin

Ya while the site and the bitcointalk is nice for retaining info, the fact is telegrams still the best way to find out whats actually going on and whats planned, the teams got some big longterm goals, and is actively evolving from the sound of it as they start growth of the project, so talking on telegram works well.
Activity: 154
4NEW will collect waste and then process it through a high pressured combustion chamber generating free energy and organic byproducts.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

That I am also confused with this. Also if you can see on the website you will find there TOKEN SALE STARTS IN 42 days. Why this big gap between two sales?

They have alot of work to do between then and now, KYC implementation, massive announcements etc. Id highly recommend jumping into Telegram if you have any queries: https://t.me/FRNCoin
Activity: 70

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

If you ask in telegram, that is the 3 day sale. Also did you checkout the calculator for investment amount? Very nice rewards for holding on to this token..
Activity: 154
4NEW is an ICO for a waste to green energy and cryptocurrency mining TOKEN called the KWATT, The company is called 4NEW. 
Activity: 168

Activity: 532
you collected more than 41 million dollars? this is very impressive, despite the fact that to date, many projects do not collect soft cap even

There are some projects that have surpassed their softcap and even went as far as surpassing their hardcap. I tend to think such projects have a good team and a strong use case with a huge community back up. And u tend to add 4new to such league
Merit: 11

What they said? Token Sale Starts in 42 DAYS, 23 HOURS? Means people have to much time to study and take decision. What is status of PRE-SALE? I mean how much funds they received from investors?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 490
I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

If they do have other exchanges they would have announced, i believe they are working on getting on other exchanges.

4new has a lot of stuff happening for them at the moment and they are putting together a lot with their project and also you know of the use cases of the coin which is very lucrative so when they talk about a price on their website i think it should be taken serious as they seem to know what they are doing. Still waiting for opening 3 days sale!

I guess we should skip discussion about exchanges. Because previously I was talk with admin in their telegram channel and they said exchange listing will be announce after ICO. So we have to wait till their official announcement.

It would not matter now since it is not going to be exchanged as of now. However I think it would be really helpful if they keep following on that front. At anycase the decentralized exchanges would suffice and would likely expand when it hits the needed volume.
Activity: 728
you collected more than 41 million dollars? this is very impressive, despite the fact that to date, many projects do not collect soft cap even

Something i am happy about here.. I noticed most projects struggling with their ico that reaching the softcap is a very big achievement. But with the market situation 4new came out strong.
I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

If they do have other exchanges they would have announced, i believe they are working on getting on other exchanges.

4new has a lot of stuff happening for them at the moment and they are putting together a lot with their project and also you know of the use cases of the coin which is very lucrative so when they talk about a price on their website i think it should be taken serious as they seem to know what they are doing. Still waiting for opening 3 days sale!

I guess we should skip discussion about exchanges. Because previously I was talk with admin in their telegram channel and they said exchange listing will be announce after ICO. So we have to wait till their official announcement.

Still there is no clarity about when the ICO is closing officially. Then howcome we start discussion about exchanges and listing. I am sure this will come in due course of time.

Right. First we need to wait for announcement regarding KYC finished or not. Then special ICO window and then we can expect announcement regarding exchange.
Activity: 35
I read once ICO resumes it's going to last just for three days I feel it should last at least a week. What's do you guys think?

It would be nice to see the days extend for the sake of those who might not have heard the Resumption in time. A week looks good enough for me rat he r than 3 days though.

The real question is how close are they to their target? is it already completed? if this questions are not answered in affirmative i would advise a longer extension period, of course early investors may not be happy but if they can find a way around incentiveing the early birds it will be cool as a form of compensation for their time.

On the site it says that they have hit their softcap so even if they are not selling well these last 3 days they can still go on. This pause is actually good for more potential investors, because then they will have more time to search information.

They have passed their softcap, last update was at their $41M, They are currently paused due to a very details KYC Process. more info and dates of the 3 day sale will be released soon.
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Jump to: