Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 175. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
The platform has already started or already completed the development as indicated in the initial post of this ANN: INITIATE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM?

They said in Telegram last night that the 4NEW custom blockchain is currently running on the testnet as they are testing it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
The platform has already started or already completed the development as indicated in the initial post of this ANN: INITIATE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM?
The token sales period of the 4NEW project was successful (more than 40 million from token sales). Is there any information about exchange for this token?

I don't think there has been any announcements regarding exchanges yet (correct me if I am wrong). But I guess we will get this news as soon as their 3 Day prelisting sale is over.

All discussion about exchanges is pending for now and possible some surprising exchanges soon but i learnt token is frozen which then brings me to wanting to know when will it be defroze  Huh

I think the exchanges should be ongoing and never on hold despite what goes with the operations. It is a lengthy process to get into exchanges unless we are talking about the decentralized exchanges; the later from what I hear is easier to list into.

It's standard for projects to sign NDA's with exchanges which mean they cannot announce them till they have both agreed on a deal.  Just be patient and we'll see them when the team is ready (remember the ICO isn't finished yet..)
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
The project stands out against the background of General projects in the crypt space as an unconventional approach with a full view of the biggest problem in the long term and the possibilities of blockchain technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The token sales period of the 4NEW project was successful (more than 40 million from token sales). Is there any information about exchange for this token?

I don't think there has been any announcements regarding exchanges yet (correct me if I am wrong). But I guess we will get this news as soon as their 3 Day prelisting sale is over.

All discussion about exchanges is pending for now and possible some surprising exchanges soon but i learnt token is frozen which then brings me to wanting to know when will it be defroze  Huh

I think the exchanges should be ongoing and never on hold despite what goes with the operations. It is a lengthy process to get into exchanges unless we are talking about the decentralized exchanges; the later from what I hear is easier to list into.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 70

I am confused here after the kyc implementation will the  sale run for another 3 days or 3 to 4 weeks?

The ICO will run for three days only, I have confirmed that with them in Telegram. You can also join the group and check the pinned message that states this.

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin

From the pinned message:

IMPORTANT NEWS - The 4New ICO has paused and will resume in the coming weeks, following a complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customer`s background (KYC). 4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.

Thanks Darkoth89, For notify here about ICO paused. I guess they was planned in this week to resume ICO. But I don't this so they will start in this week. Might be still their some work is pending for KYC implementation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team

It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.

I think they have got very high hopes!
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team
Activity: 532

I am confused here after the kyc implementation will the  sale run for another 3 days or 3 to 4 weeks?

Here is a quote of their announcement on the telegram-channel:

4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.

EDIT: I can see that this posting has already been answered. But double stitched keeps better :-)

Yea. You right I think I missed it before and just seeing it now. Thanks for sharing. But what exactly do they mean by prelisting sales? Not sure I get that part of the post
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

No announcement about that has been made and i keep wondering why people won't just relax on that aspect, it will definitely come but the project is still ongoing and a lot is still been put in place, the community should understand that every ICO is meant to follow due process and when is time for exchange(s), they will do the needful
Activity: 112
4NEW ICO is currently still on paused. Learnt it will be reopened for 3 days once KYC is implemented and the price will be 2$

Wow! It will become $2/kwatt?? That's huge mehn. Early birds are already in profit if the token is listed above this current price. It is really a good one for them. Please from where did you get this information?

I think he must have gotten the information from telegram group, i particularly frequent there always, infact the president assures that what is to come is really mind blowing and will shake the crypto world to some extent... 4new seems silent but trust me alot if ongoing

After the video leaked I would not be surprised to see more investing in this; I was surprised to see the footage of a plant that huge. I did not expect that it would be that established. Any chance we get to see it from the inside?

Lol, your funny man, we were fortunate to have a glimpse of their plant and your asking to have a view from the inside, well i guess in time we would have a full view of both in and out of the plant. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I am confused here after the kyc implementation will the  sale run for another 3 days or 3 to 4 weeks?

Here is a quote of their announcement on the telegram-channel:

4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.

EDIT: I can see that this posting has already been answered. But double stitched keeps better :-)
Activity: 168
4NEW ICO is currently still on paused. Learnt it will be reopened for 3 days once KYC is implemented and the price will be 2$

Wow! It will become $2/kwatt?? That's huge mehn. Early birds are already in profit if the token is listed above this current price. It is really a good one for them. Please from where did you get this information?

I think he must have gotten the information from telegram group, i particularly frequent there always, infact the president assures that what is to come is really mind blowing and will shake the crypto world to some extent... 4new seems silent but trust me alot if ongoing

After the video leaked I would not be surprised to see more investing in this; I was surprised to see the footage of a plant that huge. I did not expect that it would be that established. Any chance we get to see it from the inside?

Video will give lot of confidence to existing investors as well new one. And as I remember 4NEW mentioned that  KWATT will increase at every stages. It's good now token price will be 2USD.

I am confused here after the kyc implementation will the  sale run for another 3 days or 3 to 4 weeks?

The ICO will run for three days only, I have confirmed that with them in Telegram. You can also join the group and check the pinned message that states this.

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin

From the pinned message:

IMPORTANT NEWS - The 4New ICO has paused and will resume in the coming weeks, following a complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customer`s background (KYC). 4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.
Activity: 490

Activity: 168
Watch out for the upcoming interview of 4NEW’s President Saransh Sharma this coming Friday. You may visit the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkkqY35QgQnA6toUGhBGBGQ?view_as=subscriber

This kind of lives are important. I really think they add alot of value to the team. Time to fire them questions I guess. I feel the questions that most will asking is when the ICO would resume I guess.

For ICO and resumption, I guess that has been dealt with already here and even on the telegram group, I like the fact that despite the situation going on both with kyc and the market we still get the project owners come out bold and outspoken, shows confidence and visibility of the team especially the CEO

Agreed that is important; the team should be available to answer the hard questions especially now given the KYC many have questions. Communicating with the CEO always yields good impressions.

Thats the reason its good to be in their telegram the teams really open and communicative with the members their, they seem to have most of the attention focused on things like youtube videos and direct chatting with members in telegram to try to help people with the various question especially with KYC.

4NEW team was very active on social media since beginning; and they consistently keep investors informed about the current status and future planning.
Activity: 728

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The idea of this project is not new, I have met many similar projects that recycle waste to get green energy. I do not understand what you are better than others?

Have you read any of the material? I suggest you check out the website, specifically the token section: https://4new.io/token/ and the mining section: https://4new.io/mining/ I also highly suggest the whitepaper: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf

I think most people would have read this by now. This is white paper of 4 new. Is it edited now and have different version? Why this is posted now?

Yeah this information has been in circulation for months, I'm pretty sure people by now will have looked at the white paper and if they are going to invest they will look at the website and find it relatively easy. Would of been better to point out maybe your favourite part of the white paper, or what excites you the most about this project.

For me it's the chance to earn cryptocurrencies from holding their KWATT tokens and being a part of their ecosystem. I like that all energy generated by the plant will be owned by KWATT Coin holders. What makes it even better is that KWATT Coin holders can then sell their energy to the UK national grid or apply it to 4NEW’s mining farm.
Jump to: