Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 247. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Just visited this project Facebook page and I found this guide on mining. Check it out guys

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=176925206280105&id=135992950373331&fs=5

This is a nice article about the 4NEW project and the benefits of the KWATT token!

I like how it talks about the mining power of KWATT, its portfolio customization, the fact its PoW/PoS and the fact it will provide free energy for coin holders!

These are my favourite aspects of the project!

Yea. The writer really selectively picked his/her points well. It just goes to show the depth of knowledge the writer has. Nice one team 4NEW
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hey guys this article talks about how KWATT Coin help change the energy playing field you might wanna check it out. 
https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-coin-to-change-the-energy-playing-field-pt-2-b1e7298f4a60

Guys go read this it explains a whole lot about the 4new mining and project in totality, I now understand the mining abilities of the coin and how that it can be put together to generate energy

This is good article and it really gives good information about 4NEW mining and project. Thanks for sharing the link. I see good future for 4NEW coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Will 4New be tradable on Idex ? I hope it does, because i like that exchange. It is quick and easy. While other exchanges are full and are really slow.
The kwatt token is an ERC-20 token and has an smart ethereum contract every coin or token which is ERC-20 compatible can be listed and traded on idex so yeah it is possible.

Yeah, pretty sure it will be tradeable on IDEX and Etherdelta/Forkdelta right after the ICO. Not sure though if there are already plans for other exchanges.

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope that it will tradable on IDEX after the ICO. Other exchanges will surely come, but in time of course. If it is on Idex i will not complain.

Yeah all ERC-20 tokens go straight to ED, the key is to get another exchange lined up before the end of the ICO, one with a bit more validity would really help 4NEW.

Completly agree, a good solid one would help 4new grow strong and stay strong!!
I am not sure about that or I missed something here. But didn't see anything about trading exchange for 4New. Where saw this update about exchanges. As I am thinking 4New is premium ICO so I guess we can see listing on big reputed exchanges for trading?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Will 4New be tradable on Idex ? I hope it does, because i like that exchange. It is quick and easy. While other exchanges are full and are really slow.
The kwatt token is an ERC-20 token and has an smart ethereum contract every coin or token which is ERC-20 compatible can be listed and traded on idex so yeah it is possible.

Yeah, pretty sure it will be tradeable on IDEX and Etherdelta/Forkdelta right after the ICO. Not sure though if there are already plans for other exchanges.

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope that it will tradable on IDEX after the ICO. Other exchanges will surely come, but in time of course. If it is on Idex i will not complain.

Yeah all ERC-20 tokens go straight to ED, the key is to get another exchange lined up before the end of the ICO, one with a bit more validity would really help 4NEW.

Completly agree, a good solid one would help 4new grow strong and stay strong!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 154
Every thing about this project has just been great from the onset, and with a driven and intelligent team like they've got, the sky is only the beginning
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The topic of utilisation of wastes is always urgent, as the amount of these wastes is only increased constantly. It important very much at their destruction to produce something maximally useful. I think this will help take care of refuge waste and it will bring about a safer ecosystem through recycling, it is really great that the token is backed by a tangible asset.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I've just read in the white paper that in January every year, you have to decide whether you want to sell the energy or mine coins. If you do not make a decision, choose 4New for one. Is this decision valid for the whole year or is it possible to decide differently in between?
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Hey guys this article talks about how KWATT Coin help change the energy playing field you might wanna check it out. 
https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-coin-to-change-the-energy-playing-field-pt-2-b1e7298f4a60

Guys go read this it explains a whole lot about the 4new mining and project in totality, I now understand the mining abilities of the coin and how that it can be put together to generate energy

Wow, I just read the article and I agree completely. It does underline the mining abilities and shows how easily it can be done.

Users will have the ability to decide which coins or coins they would like to put their KWATT Coin power towards to mine. The options will consist of the top twenty minable coins (like BTC,ETH,ETN etc.), this decision will automatically point the necessary amount of hash rate towards mining that coin, and the yield will be transacted to the account associated with your 4NEW Wallet.

This seems so easy that anyone could have the capabilities.

Yes, the coin can also be utilized for global money transfer services, with SuperSonicz, this creates liquidity and trading volume in the coin which promotes liquidity premium and facilitates price stability, the possibility of this can really be endless, as this really have some pretty interesting concepts, that will help the crypto-community a lot

Which is good as many exchanges demand a certain amount of liquidity and volume to be listed, things like this will definitly assist to bolster and stabalize the price in the long term. It's good to see these type of joint ventures and companies working together.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I understand that this is part 2? is there any part 1 also i found it amazing how he explains 4new so good it is although very short for such a project but still worth to read.

Yes, there is also a part one. I think this one here should be the first article: https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-cointo-change-the-energy-playing-field-f9310664bbcd

Thanks for sharing this first part also. The team should add these kind of information video to their main announcement post in the top. So that it would be very useful for new people or even the visitors who are coming back would be benefited with those information.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I understand that this is part 2? is there any part 1 also i found it amazing how he explains 4new so good it is although very short for such a project but still worth to read.

Yes, there is also a part one. I think this one here should be the first article: https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-cointo-change-the-energy-playing-field-f9310664bbcd
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Wow, I just read the article and I agree completely. It does underline the mining abilities and shows how easily it can be done.

Users will have the ability to decide which coins or coins they would like to put their KWATT Coin power towards to mine. The options will consist of the top twenty minable coins (like BTC,ETH,ETN etc.), this decision will automatically point the necessary amount of hash rate towards mining that coin, and the yield will be transacted to the account associated with your 4NEW Wallet.

Yes, the coin can also be utilized for global money transfer services, with SuperSonicz, this creates liquidity and trading volume in the coin which promotes liquidity premium and facilitates price stability, the possibility of this can really be endless, as this really have some pretty interesting concepts, that will help the crypto-community a lot

Global money transfer services? Is this really related to 4NEW? Or are you talking something else? I thought token is meant for power geenration from wastes. Or is this new partnership and the coin can eventually used for different purposes? Looks like I am missing something here.
Activity: 112
Dev, please could you tell me what the total number of KWATT available for just ICO is? I am not talking about the total supply

This is the link for their white paper which contains all of 4NEW's KWATT tokenomics: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf

The total hard cap for ICO offering is 300 million tokens! DYOR!

To be precise from 300 million token they have: Crowdsale: 67% Insiders: 25% Institutions: 8% So i guess about 200million
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dev, please could you tell me what the total number of KWATT available for just ICO is? I am not talking about the total supply

This is the link for their white paper which contains all of 4NEW's KWATT tokenomics: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf

The total hard cap for ICO offering is 300 million tokens! DYOR!
Jump to: