Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 271. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Basically, 4New will generate free energy form the waste applying this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm.
I found the idea great and it can really help. However, as we know most new cryptocurrenciesy are using proof of stake and even first generation and second generation like ethereum has a plan to adopt stake of work and go away from stake of work that required energy. So I have simple question for you, what will happen to your project if stake of work disappear? whats your plan B?

If i may say something on this, according to the whitepaper, if the above happens, the energy generated can easily be sold to power grids, as you know, the market is a large one, readily available and every private, commercial or household require power, so is a continuous consumption that needs to be continuously replenished

I think it is something that should be highly considered especially that PoS would be widely adopted soon by blockchain consumers. The potential stand for other dimensions and businesses even towns and cities.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
To be honestly that so poor bounty program of semi-airdrop at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-4new-add-a-friend-for-kwatt-no-restrictions-3023437. 4NEW have any plan for running addition bounty?
Like seriously, how are they going to track the members that you invited if they don't give you a unique link? I have seen a lot of projects that give that kind of tasks and they end up not good.

At first I though this project was the one I joined before. Same name 4new, but they are different, about the bounty I agree that it really needs to have a unique referral link to trace all referrals.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Out of curiosity why will the plants be based in Yorkshire, UK?

I'm not sure if this is explained in the whitepaper any where, but it seems quite a strange location to set up two combustion plants, surely there are different locations that would have been cheaper/more efficient?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Basically, 4New will generate free energy form the waste applying this free energy to an onsite crypto-mining farm.
I found the idea great and it can really help. However, as we know most new cryptocurrenciesy are using proof of stake and even first generation and second generation like ethereum has a plan to adopt stake of work and go away from stake of work that required energy. So I have simple question for you, what will happen to your project if stake of work disappear? whats your plan B?

If i may say something on this, according to the whitepaper, if the above happens, the energy generated can easily be sold to power grids, as you know, the market is a large one, readily available and every private, commercial or household require power, so is a continuous consumption that needs to be continuously replenished

at first they earn money from the communities for burning their garbage
then they earn money for the produced electricity

think thats a good plan b:-)
It is really a good plan and this is quite one way to help our environment to preserved our natural resources. If that is the original plan, then it is I think need to be supported by big investors because the platform is all about saving our waste and make useful stuff.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I've met quite a lot of projects related to ecology. This project drew my attention to the fact that here the team is interested in ensuring cleanliness and protection of the environment. I will follow the project!

Ya definitly interesting to see a group th to turn cryptocurrency into something that helps the environment instead of just being a drain on power resources. The distributed funding that crypto allows really does open up th possibilities for some more unorthodox eco projects to stand a chance of making it
Here you are right. If the team makes an open collection of stredst and will openly show what the funds are being spent for, then what really is the processing of products, many users will pay attention to this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
To be honestly that so poor bounty program of semi-airdrop at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-4new-add-a-friend-for-kwatt-no-restrictions-3023437. 4NEW have any plan for running addition bounty?
Like seriously, how are they going to track the members that you invited if they don't give you a unique link? I have seen a lot of projects that give that kind of tasks and they end up not good.
These bounties are jokes. They can't even track their work without having a unique link for each person, better to tell this on the developer.

Why are you so negative about this bounty? They say they have an automated way to count your invitations. So you should believe it and if you do not, just don't participate. I don't get it why people always try to find a reason to complain. Better be happy that they offer us free money for such a simple task like inviting your friends to a Telegram channel.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

at first they earn money from the communities for burning their garbage
then they earn money for the produced electricity

think thats a good plan b:-)
Activity: 672

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
project with a very easy-to-understand idea with some support items on this project, a stunning promotion, it only takes a short time for this project to get more investors going forward, hopefully quickly achieve success
These bounties are jokes. They can't even track their work without having a unique link for each person, better to tell this on the developer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

When you invite someone on telegram, it will say whos invited who and all the moderators can see this and imagine they will have a bot on to auto count / read these messages resulting in rewards for you if you invite.

It's not a scam and is legit & moderated.
Activity: 252
I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

I think he is talking about this video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

This digital advertising really helps all the investors and at one go we can easily do understand about the company and who wish to invest but completely not aware.
Nice video mate. Even it is a short video it tells about all the important matters about this project. Many investors will really able to understand this . Hoping for this project to be successful.

In that video they also speak of 1 KWATT coin being 1 KiloWatt of electricity, a kW is a continuous stream of energy, how can a coin be reflected in kW? The common term is kWh, which in dimensions equals Joules, which is a finite amount of energy which makes sense to equate it to a coin, but kW does not make sense to me, if 4New representative can shed insight to this I would appreciate it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This project amazes us with its idea, as well as the team's attitude to this project. I'm more than sure that they will be able to attract the necessary number of investors in a short time and collect enough funds to release the project
Yeah no doubt about that. The intentions are clear and a huge step towards improving our waste management systems. I hope the team does their job well as it looks like they are new.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 364
a very environmentally sound project, with the idea of turning waste into a usable energy
the best project I've ever found
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This project amazes us with its idea, as well as the team's attitude to this project. I'm more than sure that they will be able to attract the necessary number of investors in a short time and collect enough funds to release the project
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
A project that is supported by electricity, if you simplify the idea of the project. This deserves attention because the idea is unique in its kind. Or already there was such an idea? This moment suits me in this project
Yes, this project has made proper use of the wasted energy and using it for increasing effecy of mining and this project will also reduce the cost of mining and give more profits to the Miners.

I really think this project could help the future of cryptos wth the plan they have in mind to avoid the impact of electricity (mining) consumption within the globe.

For cryptos sake, I really hope this could be a success too
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
A project that is supported by electricity, if you simplify the idea of the project. This deserves attention because the idea is unique in its kind. Or already there was such an idea? This moment suits me in this project
Yes, this project has made proper use of the wasted energy and using it for increasing effecy of mining and this project will also reduce the cost of mining and give more profits to the Miners.
Merit: 0
Nowadays, people much prefered to watched informative videos than to read. So, the 4New project hit the current people's interest. This will surely make a great advantage. I will be looking forward to this project and wait for more interesting updates, so goodluck to the team working behind the 4New.
Activity: 168
I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Hey friend please can you kindly share the YouTube link to the 4NEW video, I've read the whitepaper and attain a certain level of understanding, but from your description it seems i can get one or two more information on 4NEW thanks in anticipation.

Me too looking forward for the youtube video you are talking about. I might have already seen it. But just in case, if it is different one then I dont want to miss it. Could you please post the link here? Thanks.

I think he is talking about this video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEOKyRm8so&t=3s

This video explains what the project is all about. I recommend this video to everyone who doesn't understand the project.

Thanks Rathaha10 to sharing this video link. It will more helpful for me also to understand about project. They explained about how they will generate energy by using waste materials.
I hope they will make more detail useful videos like this so public will understand something more about this project.
Jump to: