Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 277. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
 Wink Yep so many payment methods, and PAYPAL yes thats cool,    I also like the fact they add more KW to our coins the more plants they build in future,  and its in the UK close to me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Does 4new accepts fiat money in the sales ? Would like to know, because my friend wants to invest in some Icos, but he has not any crypto coins.

I couldn't see any details on the whitepaper about what funds you could use to purchase KWATT coins during the ICO.

So I registered for an account on the 4NEW ICO page and you can use ETH, BTC, USD, GBP, PIVX, DASH and Paypal to buy KWATT tokens!

How amazing is that! So many different payment methods and incredible news that you can use paypal to buy tokens!

Ah so you can use Paypal that is alright. Thanks for the information Cryptossi ! There is indeed a lot of payment methods that is great. How many payment methods there are how better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Does 4new accepts fiat money in the sales ? Would like to know, because my friend wants to invest in some Icos, but he has not any crypto coins.

I couldn't see any details on the whitepaper about what funds you could use to purchase KWATT coins during the ICO.

So I registered for an account on the 4NEW ICO page and you can use ETH, BTC, USD, GBP, PIVX, DASH and Paypal to buy KWATT tokens!

How amazing is that! So many different payment methods and incredible news that you can use paypal to buy tokens!
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Even if they don't, he shouldn't let that limit him, let him change his fiat on coinbase.com to crypto and go ahead with his investment plans. Cheers!!
I agree with this you can exchange your fiat for bitcoin or ethereum 4NEW does not accept fiat yet maybe in the future they will it would be a lot easier for people to buy it then.

The fact is the number of ICOs that allow direct FIAT investment will always remain very near 0 as it breaks out from any vestiment of not being a security transaction at that point and becomes a securities investment, like any other stock, and you end up with all the red tape that ties into, theirs a reason crypto was such a big break from the norm, in many countries it allowed for general people to invest in projects they liked and to be part of something bigger, sadly FIAT is tied to massive regulations that for instance in the USA means you have to have a lot of cash and be a verified investor registered with the SEC, so be happy i suppose that the industry is still mostly unregulated. Not being able to invest fiat directly is a small price to pay for the little guys to still be able to play.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi 4New, I really like the project and I've been looking through the website and I have a question about a point on the roadmap.

It says that by 31st March you will have completed the purchases of two plant sites, one in Sheffield and one in Driffield. Do you have any updates on the progress of these deals?

The plants seem to be an integral part of this project and the date you quoted for completion isn't far away so I wanted to see check where you are at!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Even if they don't, he shouldn't let that limit him, let him change his fiat on coinbase.com to crypto and go ahead with his investment plans. Cheers!!
I agree with this you can exchange your fiat for bitcoin or ethereum 4NEW does not accept fiat yet maybe in the future they will it would be a lot easier for people to buy it then.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Did anybody check this latest article about 4NEW in cointelegraph? Very interesting read. It gives more information about the project.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-project-to-tackle-crypto-energy-crisis-by-generating-electricity-through-waste

I just did the article is well written, explains the problems 4NEW plans on solving by tackling crypto energy crisis by generating electricity through waste i sure do have an in depth understanding about the project thanks for sharing. 

In short whole white paper content mentioned here in single web page. In this article they mentioned about theirs planning to take waste products and transform them into a usable energy source. This is really doing nicely
Activity: 672
Did anybody check this latest article about 4NEW in cointelegraph? Very interesting read. It gives more information about the project.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-project-to-tackle-crypto-energy-crisis-by-generating-electricity-through-waste

Nice article,  over 300 years combined experience in crypto and Blockchain?, well, that just clarified the aspect of what i need, which is capability, as experience matters and they also plan to have a standardized price, which is cool and gives that feeling of regulation, i can't help but stress on the benefits of holders, you can either sell the energy within your coins to the national grid or utilize them on 4NEW’s mining farms. 

Thats really the highlight. With so much experience people in the team, this project is going to be executed in a highly professional manner and I dont have any doubt about that. I am saying it proud now that I am very happy to be part of this community and potentially own the KWATT also in the very near future.

Yes, is really a powerful brand and with its uniqueness comes the need to have one, so is best one gets on board now as 4NEW don't plan on authorizing any form of issuance after this, meaning it will get tougher to have one if you miss this, the total supply is 300 million, which is on a good side
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
More and more people realize the value of the coin Smiley

Indeed it’s funny the people who don’t immediately see how big a deal this project it is as if people do realize the project is the first step towards solving a number of problems for crypto mainly how insane the power use is world wide I can already see a demand to expand 4new to additional plants beyond the first 2 if things go as well as their expecting  huh I’m hopeful it will
Activity: 187
How long does it normally take for a PayPal KWATT purchase to be linked to ETH wallet via email?I see others have just asked the same thing... takes a bit longer at the weekend...
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Nice article,  over 300 years combined experience in crypto and Blockchain?, well, that just clarified the aspect of what i need, which is capability, as experience matters and they also plan to have a standardized price, which is cool and gives that feeling of regulation, i can't help but stress on the benefits of holders, you can either sell the energy within your coins to the national grid or utilize them on 4NEW’s mining farms. 

Thats really the highlight. With so much experience people in the team, this project is going to be executed in a highly professional manner and I dont have any doubt about that. I am saying it proud now that I am very happy to be part of this community and potentially own the KWATT also in the very near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

yes thank you, I have already discovered. cointelegraph does a really good job. It is, above all, a good and quick summary of the entire project, not everyone has time to spend hours reading a whitepaper.
I did not even know that there are already 83 such power plants in the USA.
I'm curious if they want to build their power plants only in the UK, or even expand into other parts of Europe.
Can imagine Italy as well, because they already have big garbage problems to export their garbage often to Austria to have it burned there. Which is of course very expensive

The Cointelegraph is a pretty popular source for news in the crypto scene. So with this article, I am sure they gained a lot of new followers for their project.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Can you explain me the value? I didn't get that idea :/

Kwatt coin holds a lot of value amongst them is that its is a coin that can be used  to  purchase goods and services within the 4NEW  ecosystem. 

According to the white paper the Kwatt coin embodies and annual supply of 1 kilowatt of electricity within it subsequently holders of kwatt coin have the ability to apply their energy in places where there is energy depreciation over time.

Like I said the kwatt coin holds a lot of value and the above is not an exhaustive list
Activity: 126
Can you explain me the value? I didn't get that idea :/
Activity: 56
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

yes thank you, I have already discovered. cointelegraph does a really good job. It is, above all, a good and quick summary of the entire project, not everyone has time to spend hours reading a whitepaper.
I did not even know that there are already 83 such power plants in the USA.
I'm curious if they want to build their power plants only in the UK, or even expand into other parts of Europe.
Can imagine Italy as well, because they already have big garbage problems to export their garbage often to Austria to have it burned there. Which is of course very expensive
Activity: 672

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
So this project solves two problems at once: The growing amount of waste becomes usable in a great way and by this electricity for crypto mining is produced. I really like this project.

The only blockchain applications that will remain relevant are the ones that have a real benefit to the society, 4New has the potential

So the electricity generated by 4NEW project will be used only for Crypto mining or it has capacity generate more so that it can provide green energy to household use as well?

They will probably feed the generated electricity into the local network and redirect some of it to their mining farms.

I'm not done yet with the whitepaper, does anyone know what they charge for the ton of burned garbage from the communities?

The electricity would be used to power the mining farms, but can also be used to connect it to the local electricity grid line.

Since there is a constant source of waste, a constant electricity supply to the grid is viable

However, even if 40MW can be generated continuously, this is not very much
If it can make crypto mining sustainable, it would be a great achievement
But you cant just burn waste the same way in every country, there are strict regulations in emissions that differ a lot

Good summary Gunny95 which highlights some good points; as you say if crypto mining was sustainable it would be massive. I wouldn't see why the whole crypto game wouldn't grow even further without the current electricity consumption.
Jump to: