Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 82. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
WONDERFUL PROJECT WITH A GREAT FUTURE .
Activity: 82
It would not be bad to reduce energy consumption for mining...for example, 20 times))) good Luck!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I really hope we get more videos from the factoriy and land areas, I enjoy seeing the projects real world impact. Actually I hope they digitize the process so investors can actually see things like plant performance

Yeah, more videos would be really cool. Something like a monthly video update or similar would be the best. These videos are what makes 4New different compared to a lot of other projects. To actually see that the plants are already working is just great.

I also think monthly update would work really fine and reach all corners and investors. As of now, this is the only project as far as know showing progress in the project also. Way to go.
Activity: 17
I am hoping you guys get some exposure from being featured in the the news for the eco-related blockchain.

Ever considering contacting NaturalNews?
Activity: 6
happy to be in this airdrop
Activity: 159
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I really hope we get more videos from the factoriy and land areas, I enjoy seeing the projects real world impact. Actually I hope they digitize the process so investors can actually see things like plant performance

Yeah, more videos would be really cool. Something like a monthly video update or similar would be the best. These videos are what makes 4New different compared to a lot of other projects. To actually see that the plants are already working is just great.
Activity: 8
Really unique project with worldwide potential. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Converting garbage into green energy. This is really good. I liked this concept but I am too late to invest?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
ill be happy to have 4new in my portfolio

so what are u waiting for? Keep your ETH and go in when Token Sale start Cheesy Roadmap looks like promising, Q2 especially.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

That one video on Youtube gave me so much hope about this project. The power plant looked really beautiful, and huge. For those who have missed it. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA&t
Activity: 2
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
ill be happy to have 4new in my portfolio
Activity: 29
This is good project!
Telegram username: @huychungbk
Twitter username: @huychungbk

For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.

Yes, you just made a comment that's worthy to quote Smiley, they are really doing something never seen and with the impact that it will influence in our lives can easily be felt, is a fact that if the issue of alternative power within the blockchain industry is not addressed, the whole industry may likely crumble but hey, 4NEW is here
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Пpeкpacнaя aкция, oчeнь paд пpинимaть yчacтиe в нeй. A wonderful action, very glad to participate in it.
Activity: 322
Great idea of using clean energy!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 32
Its one of my favorite project, i like the idea and concept of this . I am feeling great to be a part of it.
Activity: 8
I think this is an absolute program!
Activity: 56
Hi.
I think its very interesting project!

Please, clarify when will be the date of ISO?

if you go to their website https://4new.io it runs from the 1st till the 3rd of june for the final pre-listing sale.

It's special 3 days pre-listing sale. Even though sale is starting from 1st June, you can register today and you will be eligible to get good bonus
Pages:
Jump to: