Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ACA Network(ACA)Blockchain Ad Network System - page 2. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I liked your samurai spirit. "The Japanese online advertising market is the third largest in the world .Use this large market as a step, we intend to continue to work to change the entire online advertising industry around the world." . Good luck with your project.
Yes, it does have a project idea and an interesting concept too so I believe there will be for a lot of people that support this project in order to achieve the target and goal.
I agree this project really has a very interesting idea, let alone the team involved is also very solid I am sure they will cooperate with compact and spirit so that later this project will achieve the success of this project.
Indeed this is a project that has a very good prospect, I look forward with a lot of new projects, the team is able to do everything so that this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
competition project is indeed getting tougher because now a lot of new projects are created. but I believe any project certainly has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, so I'm sure with the existing advantages in this project being able to attract the attention of many people to provide support for this project.
Although currently many projects brings the same concept or theme but the team is in it's certainly different and I'm sure that the project team was able to convince investors to join in this project and hopefully in the future this project could become more developing.
There is no doubt that indeed this project really does have a very good prospect. I am sure many people are interested in this project, and of course the project can evolve rapidly.
We see the development of this project to the fore like where just hopefully it is true can get a lot of support and growing because of course many are expecting that this project later can be successful.
I believe that this project will certainly have the support of a lot of people, because this project brought a very nice concept. Moreover, this project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
Judging by the number of benefits and advantages of this project in the future will more and more participants who join and support this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I liked your samurai spirit. "The Japanese online advertising market is the third largest in the world .Use this large market as a step, we intend to continue to work to change the entire online advertising industry around the world." . Good luck with your project.
Yes, it does have a project idea and an interesting concept too so I believe there will be for a lot of people that support this project in order to achieve the target and goal.
I agree this project really has a very interesting idea, let alone the team involved is also very solid I am sure they will cooperate with compact and spirit so that later this project will achieve the success of this project.
Indeed this is a project that has a very good prospect, I look forward with a lot of new projects, the team is able to do everything so that this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
competition project is indeed getting tougher because now a lot of new projects are created. but I believe any project certainly has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, so I'm sure with the existing advantages in this project being able to attract the attention of many people to provide support for this project.
Although currently many projects brings the same concept or theme but the team is in it's certainly different and I'm sure that the project team was able to convince investors to join in this project and hopefully in the future this project could become more developing.
There is no doubt that indeed this project really does have a very good prospect. I am sure many people are interested in this project, and of course the project can evolve rapidly.
We see the development of this project to the fore like where just hopefully it is true can get a lot of support and growing because of course many are expecting that this project later can be successful.
I believe that this project will certainly have the support of a lot of people, because this project brought a very nice concept. Moreover, this project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 518
Activity: 644
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Activity: 50
the project looks promising and the market potential in the advertising industry is huge, I think this project is very good and profitable for investors. hopefully for a smooth progress and many investors are interested in this project.
Activity: 28
The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 66
Ad fraud is happened all over the world.
these ads have been a big ordeal. games, videos and news pages. it must be coordinated and coordinated on a regular basis. I hope its Project succeed.

Thank you!
We solve ad fraud by using block chain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
these ads have been a big ordeal. games, videos and news pages. it must be coordinated and coordinated on a regular basis. I hope its Project succeed.
"completely fair, transparent system of online advertising transactions that is beneficial to both advertisers and media that carry advertising" really the ads have become a very serious problem lately. we don't want and spam advertising is too much. I hope this is a successful project.
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: