Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] ACT - A Decentralized Funding Platform for Activism / Social Good🚀 - page 3. (Read 1048 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
The ICO ended a few days now So is there any update on what's happening? it was said by the team that CE7 would be listed after the ICO ended and tokens would be distributed, is there a date for this yet?
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
There is no detail about prce per token of CE7, dev is very rarely active, so they only managed to collect 150 ETH on ICO, and 1000 ETH on pre-ICO.
This is a very bad result, seen from ANN ACT has appeared a few months ago, dev should be able to maximize its work
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
“Pre-release access is possible but you must apply”I do not quite understand the meaning of this sentence

Means that you need to log in using the link and password from the letter. Only after that you can get an access.
Activity: 126
So during the new ICO, I could just buy MORE CE7 tokens, right ?
Activity: 177
“Pre-release access is possible but you must apply”I do not quite understand the meaning of this sentence
Activity: 28
is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?
Activity: 28
Hi. If you need a good and professional logo, write pls to me in PM.
Activity: 25
Will EC7 remain in the web wallet?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.

Depends what you offer. Ethereum gas prices make normal bounties impossible. We only plan to support those that contributed significantly before. We have distributed bounties to over 6000 people and it cost us over $4000 in gas.
Activity: 5
Cool website and I see this project have a great team, think this will be interesting project. Do you have bounty program for this project?
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Hello Dev and esteem team, Is there an ongoing bounty campaign for the project?

I would love to promote the project.
Regards.
Sounds like a good plan for you, but completely unfair for everyone else.
Perhaps, but people have a chance to participate on better terms than six months ago. It's bad for me, but very good for them. Make a very cool platform, I believe in you.

Thanks. We are just very busy with the ICO. Peace )
Activity: 686
Merit: 546
Perhaps, but people have a chance to participate on better terms than six months ago. It's bad for me, but very good for them. Make a very cool platform, I believe in you.
Why on the Pre-release access bonus 2X? It should be closed on 18th November?
Donation campaign basics
Pre-ICO: 17:00 CEST (08:00 PDT) 18th July 2017–1st August 2017
Pre-release access: Close of pre-ICO — 18th November 2017
ICO: 18th November 2017–18th January 2018

I was on these terms, but they were changed
If you can change the date, then we can adjust the price

Why participants Pre-release access will get more tokens on Ether than I, who has supported you more than half a year ago

P.S. For this question I got banned in chat

Why on the Pre-release access bonus 2X? It should be closed on 18th November?
Donation campaign basics
Pre-ICO: 17:00 CEST (08:00 PDT) 18th July 2017–1st August 2017
Pre-release access: Close of pre-ICO — 18th November 2017
ICO: 18th November 2017–18th January 2018

I was on these terms, but they were changed
If you can change the date, then we can adjust the price

Why participants Pre-release access will get more tokens on Ether than I, who has supported you more than half a year ago

P.S. For this question I got banned in chat
Members pre-sale in very poor conditions. I put Ether and my funds were frozen for a long time. Contributors pre-release Access (invite only) the crowdsale will receive the same amount for Ether? I want to get a reward for your risk, I think it's unfair that the crowdsale participants (invite only) receive the same amount of coins for Ether as six months ago (when the risk was greater).

Maybe a misunderstanding. The Pre-ICO reward was 10x, which you get. The example provided in the terms states "$100 contributed at pre-ICO will receive the same token allocation as $1000 at ICO". Our Terms also stated that all fundraising and distribution will take place before January 18th which it will. It is not "unfair". It is transparent. Also at the time 10x was an incredible offer and no-one predicted the amount that ETH would appreciate ... no-one.

This is a great opportunity for those considering our pre-release access and ICO. Some of those who participated in the pre-ICO are upset that they did not hold their ether because it has gone up in value. Indeed if we had postponed starting development till now we would have 5 times more capital. Such is life.
Members pre-sale in very poor conditions. I put Ether and my funds were frozen for a long time. Contributors pre-release Access (invite only) the crowdsale will receive the same amount for Ether? I want to get a reward for your risk, I think it's unfair that the crowdsale participants (invite only) receive the same amount of coins for Ether as six months ago (when the risk was greater).
I have been received 216 CE7, but i still have many question about this project
1. How much total supply Ce7?
2. When CE7 will be distributed to pre-ICO investors

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!
You have not made a report as to why the total supply of CE7 is lowered to 10 million, first when the initial thread is created, the CE7 supply is 10 billion

Its here https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
I would like to know the adjusted calculation of the bounty payment and if the signature campaign is already included in the last payout. because if the above person received 216 CE7 token that would be equal to 97.2 USD according to the ICO price.

Hi. We minted 10 million CE7 rather than 10 billion ACT. We paid triple. Hope this helps
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have been received 216 CE7, but i still have many question about this project
1. How much total supply Ce7?
2. When CE7 will be distributed to pre-ICO investors

1. 10 million
2. 17th - 18th Jan 2018

Thanks!
You have not made a report as to why the total supply of CE7 is lowered to 10 million, first when the initial thread is created, the CE7 supply is 10 billion

Its here https://medium.com/daoact/we-just-released-v-1-3-of-the-act-platform-white-paper-heres-what-you-need-to-know-374d6e0f4724
I would like to know the adjusted calculation of the bounty payment and if the signature campaign is already included in the last payout. because if the above person received 216 CE7 token that would be equal to 97.2 USD according to the ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: