Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO] Advance Real Estate✅[ARE]✅The unique solutions for the real estate - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
How was the first round of sale? I have been waiting for your next steps, but have not followed all the events. Any details?
The results impress me. Soft cap is already assembled, and the team moves forward without stopping. In October we will see the beta version.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How was the first round of sale? I have been waiting for your next steps, but have not followed all the events. Any details?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Well, real estate always has a market for work. I think your company will be able to attract users. What is the minimum  contribution amount?
The idea is very interesting to me. I saw that the team made a peg to the US dollar and now the minimum transaction amount is 1 ETH = $250.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Well, real estate always has a market for work. I think your company will be able to attract users. What is the minimum  contribution amount?
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Importance Note:

bounty program it's simple and easy you need to join to telegram and twitter for get 1% Of his sales.

ARE ICO 2018
[/b]

Pages:
Jump to: