Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Agent Not Needed - Software live - Sell Property Without An Agent - page 3. (Read 1937 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Agent Not Needed - Peer to Peer Property Platform
I see that the Twitter feeds are starting to materialize. 
I think the news about ANN is progressing.

Definitely Cheesy - We have now started filling our social media pages so expect some more great news each day.
Activity: 93
I see that the Twitter feeds are starting to materialize. 
I think the news about ANN is progressing.
The UK Government's Land Registry have released their strategy document to change the way land registry is done by using the blockchain instead. This is going to happen and we are going to be ready for when it is! We will be the first Property Platform to utilise the blockchain and we are going to revolutionize the property industry world wide!

We have the team, we have the knowledge, we have the experience, we have the passion... join us, we are bringing the power back to the individual and away from the middle men and old process of having to use estate agents. We are going to save people money and a lot of time.

Here is a link to the UK Land Registry Strategy Document: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/662811/HM_Land_Registry_Business_strategy_2017_to_2022.pdf
We are at day 2 of our token pre-sale! Get involved, don't miss out!

If you want to join our bounty program, visit our bounty thread HERE

If you have any questions about our company or the Agent Not Needed property platform ask it in this thread  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Agent Not Needed - tokensale.agentnotneeded.com
has the pre-sale started? the bounty thread told me that the pre-sale starts on Dec. 1st but in the website, the contribution system has started from a week ago.

The pre-sale runs from 1/12/17 @ 00:01 to 14/12/17 @23:59

We have been running tests prior, but officially it starts 1st, the pre sale bonus will start from then also
Activity: 187
has the pre-sale started? the bounty thread told me that the pre-sale starts on Dec. 1st but in the website, the contribution system has started from a week ago.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
im still studing about whitepaper and doing my reaserch about this project.most positive thing is the team.i really satisfied about project team and hope they will take this project to the moon
goodluck
Activity: 70
Looking forward to get this coin, also hoping for get more reward from it, cheers!
"We are creating an ERC20 token which can be used on the platform to sell or rent property on the platform, advertise on the platform or sell to other users on the platform."

This makes sense -the use of tokens for advertising and promotions
copper member
Looking forward to this project.  I signed up for the Bounty.  It it be nice to sell property and not have to pay realator fees - it can be an expense that makes the sell of the property un-profitable. 

Welcome to the bounty program and we agree and thats the feedback we get all the time to many pain points selling or renting a property and we plan to change all of that.
Looking forward to this project.  I signed up for the Bounty.  It it be nice to sell property and not have to pay realator fees - it can be an expense that makes the sell of the property un-profitable. 
copper member
copper member
copper member
We are pleased to announce a new board member,
Chris Jones

Entrepreneur. Cyber Security Advisor. Business Mentor. World Record holding Public Speaker
HIVE Property Group 

Activity: 4
Hello,

My only question is why do you need a token, let alone your own token for a per to per property portal? Why can't you an already existing infrastructure, such as Hyperledger?

Hi, thanks for your question.

Ok basically right now in the UK the government doesn't allow for property sales to be completed on the blockchain though they are in discussion to change that legislation and are looking to work with private companies in that area to help create that solution (Source).

The token sale is to help us raise the funds to complete our property portal as we planned to use tokens on the platform anyway as platform credits. We are 90% complete with our beta version but for the full version we need further funding. Once the UK Government have changed legislation to allow property transactions to be completed using the blockchain, we will make a decision on whether to build on the blockchain or use hyperledger based on the need of the industry. We are creating an ERC20 token which can be used on the platform to sell or rent property on the platform, advertise on the platform or sell to other users on the platform.

Petros
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello,

My only question is why do you need a token, let alone your own token for a per to per property portal? Why can't you an already existing infrastructure, such as Hyperledger?
copper member
copper member
We currently looking for gfx designer, if you interested in joining our team please PM us.
Activity: 4
Hi Everyone, I'm Petros and i'm one of the co-founders of No Agent Needed. I'm happy to answer and questions regarding our token sale and business model also so feel free to post  Smiley

Petros
copper member
Hi All,

If anyone has any questions regarding our business model, token sale etc, please feel free to ask  Smiley Smiley

We welcome feedback too!
Pages:
Jump to: