Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Airalab - Aira - page 2. (Read 2970 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 11:34:29 AM
Can I buy it using myeatherwallet?

you mean air tokens?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:10:03 AM
That's an amazing idea! This industry needs more transparency
Activity: 30
December 04, 2017, 09:37:32 AM
Can I buy it using myeatherwallet?
December 04, 2017, 09:28:47 AM
Want to buy 10,000 aira, 250 ETH

first of all you can do this here https://etherdelta.com/#AIRA-ETH/
also i recomend you to take part in the second phase of token distribution https://aira.life/tokens/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 04:39:47 PM
Very Nice! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
December 03, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
Want to buy 10,000 aira, 250 ETH
You can buy few thousands here for cheaper price
https://etherdelta.com/#AIRA-ETH
November 01, 2017, 11:45:52 AM
Any bounty or airdrop? Good luck dev angd team.

Hi! Anyone who can give us a boost can reckon on bounty
October 31, 2017, 02:34:55 PM
Is this project dead?   where can I find up to date info?  

Fortunately, no  Cheesy
Most part of the team is busy going on business trips now. That's why I hope you can subscribe to our channel and blog to follow our news! Smiley

Anyway, during this period of time there appeared a post "What our project is based on" written by me and another one "I know what you did last summer" written by my colleague Maria

Also Maria published a video about IoT and Industry 4.0 and the difference between them

Meanwhile, our designers made a nice video about how Aira works  Cool

What about me, I made a video about how we came to the idea of robot economics

At the end of August we arranged a conference. But all the conference was in Russian, as the participants are Russian and the event, of course, took place in Russia Grin
Newetherless, not long ago we translated first 3 presentations: the report of Airalab leader Sergey Lonshakov, the speach of Airalab co-founder Alexandr Kapitonov on "What you should learn to programm robot economics" and the presentation of Airalab developer Alexandr Krupenkin "Introduction to robonomics programming"

Earlier Maria published a post about Rally Show. It started a month ago. Today European part has finished and the team is hurring home. But I have smth to show you already: we had a meetup in Brussels, after that the team visited the laboratory KU Leuven in Belgium and Technical University in Munich
October 31, 2017, 02:04:16 PM
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!

Thank you! We really don't understand how we can work at this project not studing the problem
legendary
Get Some!
Activity: 11
October 28, 2017, 11:49:21 PM
Is this project dead?   where can I find up to date info? 
Activity: 54
October 27, 2017, 07:51:40 AM
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
Activity: 117
October 27, 2017, 07:11:31 AM
Any bounty or airdrop? Good luck dev angd team.
October 08, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
is it means auto trader platform that using smart contract? or the robot is some built-in application that use the token to work

Hello!

AIRA is neither a trader platform nor a robot. A part of AIRA will keep its part of the bargain on behalf of a robot in some way. AIRA is a platform based on Ethereum network. Any robots can be connected to it and offer there services

Hi! If you watched the previous video you noticed that I as standing behind the lecturing desk and talking about smth))) So that was the report of Airalab co-founder Alexandr Kapitonov who couldn't come to Vancouver and asked me to substitute him. That report was about how Airalab started its work, what ideas and principles we have, what goals we want to achieve, what we already reached and what we are going to do in the nearest future, about our partners and collaboration. If you are interested, follow the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tms_oCWYuAE&feature=youtu.be/

Hello! A new article for you!
Activity: 9
October 03, 2017, 05:54:50 AM
is it means auto trader platform that using smart contract? or the robot is some built-in application that use the token to work

Hello!

AIRA is neither a trader platform nor a robot. A part of AIRA will keep its part of the bargain on behalf of a robot in some way. AIRA is a platform based on Ethereum network. Any robots can be connected to it and offer there services

I know you like to spend time on YouTube Wink That's why we try to make a new video as often as possible. Airalab collaborates with many companies and we introduce you these projects step by step. Today I'd like to tell you about one more pertner: that's GoldMint. All you need to know about our partnership you can watch in the video on our channel
Please, don't cause panic! Cheesy Yes, the video is in Russian, but we took care of creating subtitles in English for you  Roll Eyes So, enjoy!

I remember you were not glad that our conference was in Russian, but finally we got the translation of our CEO Sergey Lonshakov report, the report of the Airalab progressor Alexandr Kapitonov and the report of the developer and architector Alexandr Krupenkin. I hope it will be interesting for you to learn how we build robot economics in Russia!

We have participated at the conference IROS 2017! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r69ur4NV4E&feature=youtu.be/

Hi everyone! If you still don't know that we are going to visit Europe with our Rally Show, this
article
is for you. And, of course, you are welcome to join us!
October 02, 2017, 07:48:49 AM

Hello!

Hi! If you watched the previous video you noticed that I as standing behind the lecturing desk and talking about smth))) So that was the report of Airalab co-founder Alexandr Kapitonov who couldn't come to Vancouver and asked me to substitute him. That report was about how Airalab started its work, what ideas and principles we have, what goals we want to achieve, what we already reached and what we are going to do in the nearest future, about our partners and collaboration. If you are interested, follow the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tms_oCWYuAE&feature=youtu.be/
October 01, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

Hello!

I know you like to spend time on YouTube Wink That's why we try to make a new video as often as possible. Airalab collaborates with many companies and we introduce you these projects step by step. Today I'd like to tell you about one more pertner: that's GoldMint. All you need to know about our partnership you can watch in the video on our channel
Please, don't cause panic! Cheesy Yes, the video is in Russian, but we took care of creating subtitles in English for you  Roll Eyes So, enjoy!

I remember you were not glad that our conference was in Russian, but finally we got the translation of our CEO Sergey Lonshakov report, the report of the Airalab progressor Alexandr Kapitonov and the report of the developer and architector Alexandr Krupenkin. I hope it will be interesting for you to learn how we build robot economics in Russia!

We have participated at the conference IROS 2017! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r69ur4NV4E&feature=youtu.be/
legendary
Get Some!
September 24, 2017, 09:44:45 AM
Please add link in first post
https://etherdelta.com/#AIRA-ETH
Activity: 9
September 24, 2017, 05:56:16 AM

Hello!

Hi everyone!!!
Watch a new video on our YouTube channel to be in touch of Airalab working activity in Summer'17. Hope you enjoy Wink
September 18, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: