Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO + AIRDROP+BOUNTY] AMOR - MEET CREDIBLE PEOPLE - ICO IS NOW OPEN - page 4. (Read 3853 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Airdrop thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-amor-meet-credible-people-2394762

Thanks a lot for putting your name and taking part in airdrop campaign. As promised the first 1000 people will be given Amor Coins in a couple of days so we're closing the Airdrop.

Stay tuned for more news on the bounty and remember you can buy more Amor during crowdsale from December 2nd.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I like your unique project! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World. And it is great! Congratulations and Good luck!
Activity: 49
I've visited your website, but even there, I don't see any information regarding an airdrop.  Can you kindly update this post or your website with a link to your airdrop form (if there is one)
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Interesting concept, using tokens to make yourself more visible to potential dates... I do like that you're anti-discrimination though, so I don't feel bad about supporting this project
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I just hope to find the love of my life here on this platform. If "AmorCoin" helps me, it would be genail: D
Activity: 13
I believe that it is necessary to create a new service for acquaintances. Often, large agencies unite and create a common base of contacts .... But then you can not change your profile. After all, looking at your past and "who are you" changes with age. Decentralized data are independent. Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I really love the idea and the whole concept of the project, Nice one there
Activity: 49
I think that this is pretty innovative, in fact I've never heard about other wonderful projects like this. Good luck with the work guys! Wink
Activity: 360
I like this project
Activity: 75
Amor is very simple and very easy to remember, and definitely very useful for many people.
Good luck dev
Activity: 42
I think Amor will reach new hight. Be un Amor and it will show you hoş to become succesful.
Activity: 72
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
Activity: 16
Dating market is huge so this project has a good chance to become successful. Just need proper devs and I like that they are open from day one.
Good luck!
Activity: 77
https://i.imgur.com/X96ilqa.jpg
Waiting for your beta launching application in next year,

Hope this dating app will go worldwide  Embarrassed

Activity: 182
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
i love how these actors in these project are open from the first day. we hope they bring this to fruition cause i am single and needs to mingle
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I have joined the airdrop several hours ago. I really think that this project has big potential in the long term, especially in meeting credible people. I am looking forward to the future development of this wonderful project. Good luck to the team and devs who are working hard with Amor. Cheers and have a good day!
Activity: 81
Dating platform combined with blockchain technology, bringing credibility to an online dating platform.
I like the concept.
Activity: 25
Good dev!
Really good-looking thread with all those infographic. Must be a totally legit airdrop! Join now!
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Graphical view roadmap must be recycled! As such, it is not like a roadmap!
Pages:
Jump to: