Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries - page 10. (Read 25524 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
can i buy APD using Litecoin from Bittrex wallet?
Activity: 140
✈️ AirPod ICO has Taken Off! ✈️

🛫 The Pre-Sale has started! 🛫

🏁 34.762.069 Tokens are already Sold! Only a few inches missing to the Softcap. We are waiting for some FIAT contributions and will release the exact number today in the evening. 🏁

⏰ Get Your APODs Now! It is the Last Call to get 30% Bonus:
https://kyc.air-pod.io/  ⏰

how much bonus is earned for pre sale participants?
Activity: 98
AirPod will not only be a place to relax. It will also be one of the most profitable and stable businesses with the potential for passive crypto income. In the Sponsorship Program, a participant will be a sponsor of a particular unit and earn up to 80% of the profit generated by the AirPod unit each month. AirPod will allow ICO contributor to exchange APOD tokens for the right to gain "profit".
Activity: 182
Airpod Excellent hygiene quality.
Airpod team has prepared and thought about all the problems that exist on Airpod especially cleanliness.
All of it aims to increase customer confidence and satisfaction, so customers are not disappointed with Airpod.
the priority that should take precedence is true that maintaining the cleanliness of the environment because it is very important for the convenience of airpods service users. so it can be a good product marketing strategy for project development

The Slovenian company Iskra Mehanizmi will manufacture AirPod leather seats. Current clients include Philips, Continental and Baumer Sensor, among others. Production and the delivery time for AirPod mechanism is short (few days) due to inactive rack products
Activity: 140
what is the advantage for me, if I become an investor or buyer of APD token?
you will benefit when the token you buy becomes very rare and the price becomes very expensive
does the hotel and homestay have the potential to be a tough competitor of this product?
industry that serves its users to take a break from daily activities
is not this the same as AirPod?

I am sure, the hotel can not be instant like AirPod, moreover a traveler prefer things simple and easy when he exhausted
Activity: 77
DApp will offer the token holder APOD token conversion option to the Airpod sponsored program already set.
This platform will allow them to make financial analysis from Airpod for free and help them decide which Airpod they will choose.
The price of the sponsorship program is adjusted to the financial performance projected by the preliminary price algorithm determined by us.
Another problem AirPod is facing is a matter of competition.
AirPod does not have many competitors yet, but the Airpod team should not just calm down.
Precisely with few competitors then the quality of competitors will also increase, so Airpod also must improve the quality of Airpod itself.
The APOD tokens are a blessing in disguise to the crypto-ecosystem in the times of global uncertainty. As AirPod builds its own economy based on the native APOD tokens, it provides an opportunity for the token holders to enter into a Sponsorship Program that acts as a profit-share agreement with the company. Those investing in APOD can covert them to enroll into the program over a DApp platform, to be introduced in the second phase of development
Activity: 182
Some things that the Airpod team should be aware of are the security systems in using Airpod.
Do not let the user feel disturbed at rest.
Airpod has a very capable design, the soundproof room allows the user to rest in peace and comfort.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
if it has done the KYC process, and my KYC status 'succeed'.However, it is not clear to me how I can buy the APOD tokens now during pre-sales. Can you explain? Thank you before!

If you did that you have received an email with all the details how to proceed immediately. If you haven't received it please let me know in PM please.  
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
How to plan Airpod  project after ICO is over?

Please check the Roadmap on the website: https://air-pod.io/roadmap/.
Activity: 210
For those of you who want to know about the background and experience of the Airpod team visit the following link: https://air-pod.io/team/
Understand clearly their vision and mission in developing this Airpod project.
Activity: 238
I really hope there are bounty programs and can participate in the success of this glorious project, with a perfect team in their respective fields, good luck
How to plan Airpod  project after ICO is over?
Some of the problems that Airpod teams face are the users who are less concerned about Airpod cleanliness.
Sometimes people are lazy to throw garbage in place, they do not care about other users, as a good human should we also take care of the cleanliness of Airpod itself.
AirPod decided to enable direct fiat investment in ICO.You can now contribute via a fiat-based payment gateway

Activity: 378
The seats used in AirPod are another distinguishing feature, with the four companies involved in it manufacture. The level of manufacturing expertise invested in the AirPod set is what makes it apart from all the other sleeping pods currently available in the market. In terms of comfort, the function of relaxation and entertainment, it is a significant development.
Pages:
Jump to: