Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ALCEDO Platform - Makes cryptocurrencies accessible for everyone🔥 - page 2. (Read 1529 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
i think this project really really can Makes cryptocurrencies accessible for everyone from this project. because the white papper is very good. and i the moderator is very very serriously do this project
Yes, the project is really good. ALCEDO creates an ecosystem that implements blockchain technologies into everyday life. It makes crypto
currencies accessible and usable for everybody around the world. This is so lacking in the modern world.
I think your hopes are too naive. Smiley
The idea of this project is good, but they still have a long way to go before they can do something substantial and legitimate. I repeat that for a start, it will be cool if the team can implement their project at least in one country. And then, if this is will a fairly popular service, can start thinking about expansion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
i think this project really really can Makes cryptocurrencies accessible for everyone from this project. because the white papper is very good. and i the moderator is very very serriously do this project
Yes, the project is really good. ALCEDO creates an ecosystem that implements blockchain technologies into everyday life. It makes crypto
currencies accessible and usable for everybody around the world. This is so lacking in the modern world.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt

I agreed with your stance on the Whitepaper and potential of ALCEDO platform.
and, the team communicated well, actively, and regularly with community.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
Activity: 518
ICO alcedons is now registered in Coinjinja, one of Japan's largest ICO sites or full information you can visit the link below
https://www.coinjinja.com/ico/alcedo
This list, dicoinjinja, will make the alcedo project known to many people, so don't waste this good opportunity
There are already many projects trying to do similar things like crypto atms, cards etc and i hope Alcedo Team will become successful in implementing their ideas and make the cryptocurrency easily accessible everywhere.
Everywhere? I think it will be very difficult to do. Different countries have different laws, and this must always be taken into account. If the team does this in Germany, for a start, it will be very cool.
Activity: 532
There are already many projects trying to do similar things like crypto atms, cards etc and i hope Alcedo Team will become successful in implementing their ideas and make the cryptocurrency easily accessible everywhere.
Activity: 518
alcedo is the first German company to provide a crypto investment plan for everyone!
For more information you can see on their website so that we can know and can understand the alcedo concept or you can visit the following link: https://www.alcedoplatform.com
Good evening.
Very interesting idea of the project. In addition, I see that sales are going well. It seems that it can be popular, the main thing is that it works correctly.
You submitted four team members. Is this your whole team? Perhaps there is a group of advisers or something else? If so, where can I get acquainted with this.
Thanks
Activity: 588
The Token Sale has been running for more than 1 month, and has collected 5% of the Hardcap target, what will you do to convince investors to invest in this Alcedo project? besides, has Alcedo's team ever attended the blockchain event? I don't see updates about that in the Alcedo social media accoun
Activity: 154
alcedo-points would be a brilliant idea if the project become successful. I think that many projects could benefit from such an idea, however it's the first time that I see it in an ICO. well done!
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
This thread was created at the beginning of November but did the journey from this project go according to their plan? I don't see a lot of discussion from this project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
do you have partner establishments or any form of partnership with other companies? even couple of them would make your platform started. Better start with something rather than nothing. you're objective of making crypto available to everyone needs a lot of partnerships from various commercial companies.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
helo admin i want reserved indonesia translation
i see this project will become big news about crypto
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Click on the picture to see review.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
how much the hard cap and soft cap from thus project ?
then, what will happend if this project doesn't reach the soft cap,, because at this moment the market was red

if I see on website they have 12 000 000 ALCE softcap and 40 000 000 ALCE hardcap,, I think this project failure problem is still too early because I see sales will end on May 31, 2019,I advise you to join telegram if you are interested in this project
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
then, what will happend if this project doesn't reach the soft cap,, because at this moment the market was red

You should see the website of this project and you will find out https://www.alcedoplatform.com/ or you can visit the telegram group of this project to find out more about your question.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
We are not a producer of ATMs and Pos-Terminals, we let them produce and link it with our Platform.
Activity: 574
Regarding to ATM machines and POS terminals, does Alcedo produce these machines or work with companies that produce these machines?
Pages:
Jump to: