Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 133. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Good job dev !

I have many token with the registration  Cheesy

I'm waiting the end of ICO
How much buddy?
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I am looking forward to September 14th to receive ATS coin Smiley and how long does ATS get on the trading floor

Here:
They will not be available from 14th, as it will take a couple days even to get the tokens distributed to everyone. Every exchange has it's own listing timeline: some list them within 3-4 days while some take several weeks. One thing is for sure: they will be available through exchanges by the end of the month.
Thank you,It is great to see such a successful project, I can use that money to support my family
Activity: 854
I am looking forward to September 14th to receive ATS coin Smiley and how long does ATS get on the trading floor

Here:
They will not be available from 14th, as it will take a couple days even to get the tokens distributed to everyone. Every exchange has it's own listing timeline: some list them within 3-4 days while some take several weeks. One thing is for sure: they will be available through exchanges by the end of the month.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Good day Mr Peter. Please some of my downlines need to know if you people already liaised with exchangers that will take place immediately after the tokens are distributed. Remember I told you we are in campus and some of them needs some little money to buy handouts for their lectures. Thank you very much. Though, I told them they may be pained to find out it is worth mighty price within a short time but students will always be students. We spend money for lectures here like hell. I shall be glad to know so as to tell them. Thanks.

I don't think the team can say for sure which of the exchange it will be listed for now since ico is still going on and they are still making arrangements and also upto the exchange to accept offer. If you are student and don't have spare money to invest, why use money that will affect your studies? Listing in exchange takes sometime and you have to let them know.
Activity: 70
CDO Authorship.com
Good day Mr Peter. Please some of my downlines need to know if you people already liaised with exchangers that will take place immediately after the tokens are distributed. Remember I told you we are in campus and some of them needs some little money to buy handouts for their lectures. Thank you very much. Though, I told them they may be pained to find out it is worth mighty price within a short time but students will always be students. We spend money for lectures here like hell. I shall be glad to know so as to tell them. Thanks.

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
CDO Authorship.com
Good job dev !

Thanks! You have 3 more days in case you decide to also buy some more:

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Good job dev !

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Some people i referring who said that there is no register form and i check myself  form disappearred. What happened ?

The bounty campaign has already ended buddy. Sadly, it's too late to get referrals but you can still invest by buying ATS using Ethereum
can many authorship accounts have the same wallet address? Huh
Yeah I mean 3 or 4 as my family members

What do you understand by "many"? if there's 2-3 accounts as your family members might have joined, I could understand it, but if there's 30 people all with the same ETH address, not sure you can find a plausible explanation.
CDO Authorship.com
What do I do for ATS to switch to wallet or it happens automatically?

Are you referring to receiving the free ATS tokens to your wallet? You will complete an withdrawal form on 14th to receive the tokens.
Hi peter.redemption form I have to fill out the information to withdraw money, it is difficult not

This is NOT a graduation exam.. please stop worrying about.
CDO Authorship.com

What do you understand by "many"? if there's 2-3 accounts as your family members might have joined, I could understand it, but if there's 30 people all with the same ETH address, not sure you can find a plausible explanation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
The project has already collected more than $ 3 million, it's cool. I do not think that it will reach the level of $ 5 million, I think even in the region of a couple of hundred thousand, but nevertheless this is a steep result for all.
Ah the infamous MrLitex makes his appearance.  Grin

Sincere congratulations on the bounty campain mister!  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

No, that would be classed as cheating..

The project has already collected more than $ 3 million, it's cool. I do not think that it will reach the level of $ 5 million, I think even in the region of a couple of hundred thousand, but nevertheless this is a steep result for all.

I wouldn't be too sure, alot of people wait until the last day of a project to invest, so they don't have their funds tied up.. Im sure we'll hit $5m

Some people i referring who said that there is no register form and i check myself  form disappearred. What happened ?

The bounty has ended.. All 1 million have been claimed.

I'm an avid reader, so i jumped on this a week ago and claimed my free tokens. Hope everything will go alright as i like the whole core idea of this project, it stands out from most of the other altcoins.

it certainly does look to be the gem ion the rough!  Especially with how active Peter is in answering questions etc.
Activity: 461
I'm an avid reader, so i jumped on this a week ago and claimed my free tokens. Hope everything will go alright as i like the whole core idea of this project, it stands out from most of the other altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
What do I do for ATS to switch to wallet or it happens automatically?

Are you referring to receiving the free ATS tokens to your wallet? You will complete an withdrawal form on 14th to receive the tokens.
Hi peter.redemption form I have to fill out the information to withdraw money, it is difficult not
Activity: 443
Hi Peter,

The recommended price is 0.15...
But You can never know that before its on the market right?.
So its Also possible that ATS will be  0.02$  when ur team  launches it.
Or am i wrong about this?

thnx

I believe he knows more and better before he could say it is $0.15 Besides, what was campaigned for 75 ATS should not be less than the $10 and we hope it rises soon. Though I am not a crypto guru but look at what happened to bitcoin fork and who would have thought bitcoin cash will be that much? so, lets be optimistic about ATS.
Jump to: