Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 139. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
This is only a probability. Perhaps, after September 14th, it will be a little more than nothing. Grin Wink
Or after a year 900K$.

We all need the wind in our sails to cross the ocean of poverty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 114
Holy shit,67k ats from ref??? 9000$ Smiley)
This is only a probability. Perhaps, after September 14th, it will be a little more than nothing. Grin Wink
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Holy shit,67k ats from ref??? 9000$ Smiley)
Did you hear about Paid-to-Click Services like NeoBux, ClixSense? Grin
Shocked

I have, but never made the relation in this context!

That's probably why I'm unsuccesful.  Sad
Merit: 114
I keep wondering where the top scorers of the bounty campain get their clickers. Probably they have their own cryptocurrency website or so.
Did you hear about Paid-to-Click Services like NeoBux, ClixSense? Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
When will we get our free tokens?  Smiley
Activity: 70
CDO Authorship.com
Is there a way to change the address? I accidentally typed wrong (I wrote the message)

Yes, please email [email protected] to have it changed.
CDO Authorship.com

@Everyone: Only 4% left out of the free 1M ATS tokens and everyone is going crazy just today. Because they procrastinate and they'll only join once it's almost over. Cheesy

@Peter: What happens if the FREE ATS token run out sooner? Will listing them in exchanges come sooner? As what I've been telling my referrals is that: "Around 2 weeks from now, it might be listed on some exchanges". Smiley

Hi, when the free ATS are all allocated (which should happen in a few hours), the bounty campaign will end, meaning we will no more be offering free ATS, as only 1M was allocated for this.

However, this changes nothing in terms of getting listed through exchanges as the token sale is still having 5 more days to run. Only after 14th Sept the tokens will be distributed to everyone (investors and promoters)
a video on youtube I should have made. then I would have 50000 tokens .
that is already a large quantity.I am really curious how this project develops
Do you have many cryptofollowers already? It's not that easy to be found quickly on youtube as well. I keep wondering where the top scorers of the bounty campain get their clickers. Probably they have their own cryptocurrency website or so.
Activity: 392
a video on youtube I should have made. then I would have 50000 tokens .
that is already a large quantity.I am really curious how this project develops
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, it is day #18 of our Bounty campaign.

To date, 960,000 ATS tokens out of the available 1,000,000 total were claimed.

I would like to announce that by tomorrow all the ATS tokens available for the campaign are expected to be fully allocated and the bounty campaign will be closed.

We would like to thank everyone involved in our Authorship Bounty campaign.

We couldn’t have done it without you all!

Regards,
Peter

Is there a way to change the address? I accidentally typed wrong (I wrote the message)
Of course, you can email them at [email protected] to have the address changed. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

I would like to announce that by tomorrow all the ATS tokens available for the campaign are expected to be fully allocated and the bounty campaign will be closed.

Regards,
Peter

Cheesy lucky I still can join this airdrop
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Regards,
Peter

http://authorship.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/08.09.leaderboard.png

Activity: 854
I just saw this. am i too late for the bounty?  Cheesy I'm interested with this project but I don't want to miss those  free coins. Cheesy

You can use this link as well  http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId=8903659

Lol, nice try but that's not even your referral link, that shows up us how many tokens you have earned.

haha lol
And I believe it's forbidden to put referral links on posts on bitcointalk. Cheesy

BTW

@Everyone: Only 4% left out of the free 1M ATS tokens and everyone is going crazy just today. Because they procrastinate and they'll only join once it's almost over. Cheesy

@Peter: What happens if the FREE ATS token run out sooner? Will listing them in exchanges come sooner? As what I've been telling my referrals is that: "Around 2 weeks from now, it might be listed on some exchanges". Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Holy crap, 67k tokens from referrals.. That guys was doing some epic promoting lol
CDO Authorship.com

Regards,
Peter

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Very nice project. Good work, team  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I just saw this. am i too late for the bounty?  Cheesy I'm interested with this project but I don't want to miss those  free coins. Cheesy

You can use this link as well  http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId=8903659

Lol, nice try but that's not even your referral link, that shows up us how many tokens you have earned.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Next Generation Antivirus
I like bonuty authorship   Wink
Jump to: