Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 158. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com
Hi Peter,

I am very interest in your project. I'd like to know your project progress? Has it start to develop? Or could you provide a simple schedule? I don't find it in your white paper Cheesy

Hi,
Sure. Here is the project roadmap (it's on our homepage also, to the bottom of the page): http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/ats-roadmap/

Regards,
Peter
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hi Peter,

I am very interest in your project. I'd like to know your project progress? Has it start to develop? Or could you provide a simple schedule? I don't find it in your white paper Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I would like to help those who do not have MyEthWallet and are confused in creating one. I hope this helps as I struggled to create one myself.  Smiley

http://www.nikkoacaya.pro/2017/08/how-to-create-etherium-eth-wallet.html
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
How big will the Fee be? If i spend 5$ on the fees to send some token worth ~10$, this would be very sad...

The fee will be something like 3-4 cents, nothing big.

Oh man that's a good point, I totally forgot the free is measured in ETH, better send some over to my wallet lol
CDO Authorship.com
How big will the Fee be? If i spend 5$ on the fees to send some token worth ~10$, this would be very sad...

The fee will be something like 3-4 cents, nothing big.
CDO Authorship.com
What is the ATS tokens contract address?
Please DO NOT sent ETH to the address below. This is the tokens address, not the address where you must make the deposit.
Please watch the token below in your Ethereum wallet in order to be able to see your ATS tokens.
The ATS token contract address is : “0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A”
Token Symbol: ATS
Token Name: Authorship Token
Token decimals: 4
For complete transparency, our token contract is fully verified on Etherscan.io here.

Do I need to do this now?

You can do it now or you can do it after you receive the tokens, it doesn't really matters. You'll receive the tokens even if you do this or not..

You need to do that in order to be able to SEE the tokens. They will be there in the wallet anyway.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
1- if i have Zero Eth balance on myetherwallet.com,can i receive ATS tokens ?

2- if i have Zero Eth balance on myetherwallet.com,but have 75 ATS tokens,so can i spend that Tokens ? or i have to pay ETH TX Fee ?

Sorry for stupid questions,never used ERC20 tokens before.Thanks

It will be yes on both questions.

1. You can receive any token even if your balance is zero.

2. Anytime you send ether/a token you need to pay a small fee. That fee is paid in ETH.

Activity: 365

I have also 1 question, if somebody from people signed up for 75 Free tokens put not MyETH address, but just ETH address (i.e. from Jaxx)
As I understand that's not possible to receive tokens there. But what will do, will you make it available for person (who left name and e-mail) to register at MyETH wallet and provide another address?

You can email [email protected] to have the registered ETH address changed.

I think 1 in 10 people come back later asking us to change it as many do this mistake.

It's no problem, we'll gladly change it.

Regards,
Peter
What is the ATS tokens contract address?
Please DO NOT sent ETH to the address below. This is the tokens address, not the address where you must make the deposit.
Please watch the token below in your Ethereum wallet in order to be able to see your ATS tokens.
The ATS token contract address is : “0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A”
Token Symbol: ATS
Token Name: Authorship Token
Token decimals: 4
For complete transparency, our token contract is fully verified on Etherscan.io here.
Do I need to do this now?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Yes, this is address you need to put during registration
After Sept 14 you should see tokens in your account
Activity: 17
1. thanks so much, this is address I'll need to enter for receiving ATS tokens?

2. I must create a new address on myetherwallet?

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/upload//306216/e65cd210-04e2-4fc4-6dd3-b099d7a60c8f.jpg
I think to make it faster I can answer these questions

1 - no, you need to use only myetherwallet address

2 - yes, after September 14 they should send tokens to the listed addresses

3 - Yes, you can exchange, but I would suggest to wait at least for a while
Usually after ICO token rise in price

4 - There was 1 mln of bounty tokens, I think around half of them are claimed

OP is posting from time to time fresh data, so we'll see soon
Activity: 17
1. may I use ETH address from exchange sites? or must use myetherwallet address?

2. once ICO over, you'll start sending token to our addresses immediately? no need to confirm before sending?

3. With  ATS tokens, I may exchange to other crypto coins immediately?

4. How much available tokens for bounty? and remaining?

thanks
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

2- if i have Zero Eth balance on myetherwallet.com,but have 75 ATS tokens,so can i spend that Tokens ? or i have to pay ETH TX Fee ?

You can certainly receive ATS tokens even you have 0 eth in you wallet, the transfer fee is caculated by ETH, so if you want to transfer any tokens from you wallet, you should have enough ETH balance to afford the transfer fee.
CDO Authorship.com

I have also 1 question, if somebody from people signed up for 75 Free tokens put not MyETH address, but just ETH address (i.e. from Jaxx)
As I understand that's not possible to receive tokens there. But what will do, will you make it available for person (who left name and e-mail) to register at MyETH wallet and provide another address?

You can email [email protected] to have the registered ETH address changed.

I think 1 in 10 people come back later asking us to change it as many do this mistake.

It's no problem, we'll gladly change it.

Regards,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com
When will the 75 ATH from register be delivered to our wallets?
Only when ICO finish?

Yes, on September 14
OP already answered this question somewhere in this thread

Exactly. It will be once the ICO is over (14th Sept)
CDO Authorship.com

It will be yes on both questions.

1. You can receive any token even if your balance is zero.

2. Anytime you send ether/a token you need to pay a small fee. That fee is paid in ETH.
Only when ICO finish?

Yes, on September 14
OP already answered this question somewhere in this thread
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Only when ICO finish?
I think Yes for both questions, but I hope somebody else more experienced will answer

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

Jump to: