Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 75. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That's just ridiculous. Me and friends together should have around 400+ referrals. I, and so many others, INVESTED in your ICO by buying ATS also.
90% of our referrals seem to be SUSPENDED due to your filter whatsoever. I (I own a IT company which also does media campaigns) would never treat my customers like that.
I say customers, because many of the bounty hunters WILL BE your FUTURE customers. You rely on them to make Authorship work.
You spend so much time, and energy to hunt those scammers. And like i mentioned before, your collateral damage goes in the very wrong direction.
Now you come up with "sorry folks, no ats, have a book!" Why don't you just pay out the ATS to everyone, scammer or not, and concentrate on Authorships future.
Like you already mentioned, 1 mio ATS is just 1 % of the whole thing, no harm done. If there weren't so many scammers as you claim there are you would have paid 1 mio ATS anyway, so whats the big problem with this i ask.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I do not want 3 book that only worth $100, I need my 1880 ATS.

Now I feel sad!  Undecided
Activity: 70
CDO Authorship.com

This compensation is not worthy because many people don't need books .

Many people don't need nor know what ether or tokens are (more than 90% of them to be more precise) yet they somehow signuped to our bounty campaign cause everyone was so happy to register even their grandmother in this.
Activity: 26
hi, peter
i can see what problems you are facing. But i think the people who have many tokens for bounty campain like me carefully provided the right data and check it many times. And i think you should send token for those first. My english is not good. Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hello everybody! Somebody who participated and the airdrop received coins? It seems to me that they paid only to investors, and no tokens were paid to free ones.
They paid to bounty ones also. I get it
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
I guided my referrals every step of the way. They are around 200+ and I don't know what to say. We understand the situation but at least can you make a better compensation? I hope we get the ATS we deserved. Smiley

I'll talk with the team see if we can at least compensate the top 100 promoters for their work. Would this be in order?

Regards,
Peter
are others not human being?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ICO authorship already ends succesfully but when will list on exchange, any news ? because i am miss some info about this
Activity: 728
Did you invest in our company? Probably no.
Authorship is not scam, Authorship Bounty Campaign - SCAM!!

Cause we got so much benefit from this bounty campaign you all wanted..we got tons of cheaters and people who don't know what ETH is.
Why should everyone be equal? And scammers and honest people.
CDO Authorship.com
I don´t want 3 books, all I need is my 1880 ATS.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Authorship cheated on me...!!!

We did not cheat. We did all that was in our power.
Activity: 77
Peter, we free you propiaril, and you deceived us why?
Activity: 185
Activity: 109
Downloaded the CSV from here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A

My address isn't here. Is the the best way to check if an attempt was even made to send my tokens?

If the transaction just jumps from peer to peer it won't show anywhere. That's what gets everything broken. Try to make 10,000 payments and you'll understand what we mean.

Well, I did everything required of me. I provided a correct address, completed the form as requested.

Are you telling us that Authorship didn't validate addresses were ERC20 compatible before sending? From a scripting perspective this is easy. You say 40% of users gave you an address that wasn't ETC20 compatible, and you attempted to send to this address without validating it?
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Hmmmm. this will be the first ICO I will join with my schoolmates. first their accounts were banned and I received insults from them and they never associate with me again. Now, I just read that I wont even receive the withdrawal which they kept claiming no problem for. This is so pathetic.
Please all those people shouting noobs should come out with their new names.
This will teach me a lesson about other ICOs.
I would rather find means to make peace with my fellow mates by all means. I will never allow ATS separate us
CDO Authorship.com
I guided my referrals every step of the way. They are around 200+ and I don't know what to say. We understand the situation but at least can you make a better compensation? I hope we get the ATS we deserved. Smiley

I'll talk with the team see if we can at least compensate the top 100 promoters for their work. Would this be in order?

Regards,
Peter
Activity: 3
your token reputation will be very bad, as you do not pay them to introduce this token publicly

thanks for my lost 3000 ounce scam, the promise you gave us, just give that free book to your CEO peter Smiley, we do not need it
CDO Authorship.com
Like ATBCOIN, a system of lies

It is funny, we weren't planning any bounty campaign, we only created one cause you wanted one and asked for one. Everyone believed in books and the publishing industry, now nobody cares about us and hates books. So which is which?

Yes, many of you sent us referrals, 90% of them got no clue the world they live in, so apologies if you end up not getting the ATS cause those referrals aren't capable of at least creating an ETH account.

Regards,
Peter

Yes, maybe you are right. 90% of the referrals got no clue. But what about the ones who do know what they are supposed to do? All of my refs (8-9 total) have given 100% correct details. Why should we suffer because of them and because you don't have enough work force to handle the transfers? Please try to understand, these free books are totally worthless for us compared to the ATS tokens that we were promised.

It had nothing to do with the work force. Even if we were to do it by hand one by one the situation will be the same. Since most of the bounty receivers provided wrong data/ jumping addresses/ exchange addresses etc, this makes most the transactions fail.
And what about those who provided the correct address supporting the automatic telephone exchange?

Everyone's payments been submitted 3 times already. If they failed 3 times there's nothing else we can do.
CDO Authorship.com

It is funny, we weren't planning any bounty campaign, we only created one cause you wanted one and asked for one. Everyone believed in books and the publishing industry, now nobody cares about us and hates books. So which is which?

Yes, many of you sent us referrals, 90% of them got no clue the world they live in, so apologies if you end up not getting the ATS cause those referrals aren't capable of at least creating an ETH account.

Regards,
Peter

Yes, maybe you are right. 90% of the referrals got no clue. But what about the ones who do know what they are supposed to do? All of my refs (8-9 total) have given 100% correct details. Why should we suffer because of them and because you don't have enough work force to handle the transfers? Please try to understand, these free books are totally worthless for us compared to the ATS tokens that we were promised.

It had nothing to do with the work force. Even if we were to do it by hand one by one the situation will be the same. Since most of the bounty receivers provided wrong data/ jumping addresses/ exchange addresses etc, this makes most the transactions fail.

Most doesn't mean all. Some people put efforts to promote your company and this is the way to reward their hard work.
I would say this is not a very nice way to start a project.

I apologize and I am sorry for this. Unfortunately the bounty campaign was a mess, since most of what we received was fakes and cheats. We never wanted this, but everyone jumped at us that we don't provide it. We did, and now when the results of the promoters came, it's just our fault. Most likely we should have never agreed to a referral campaign. From what I've seen, all ICOs offering this had the same issues with the referrals.
Activity: 126
I don´t want 3 books, all I need is my 1880 ATS.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Authorship cheated on me...!!!
Activity: 728

Regards,
Peter

And what about those who provided the correct address supporting the automatic telephone exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: