Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 84. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OMG I input the ETH wallet private key instead of address in withdraw form , can I resubmit ? Please Peter help me .
My email : [email protected]
ETH address : 0xAAcf497ba3Ba1F5f88a78f5F0E962Ba4F8DbE647

I think there is no change to change it again Lips sealed
https://i.imgur.com/F49ZUrk.png

I know and I totally agree with the rule , but it's private key not address , it would be dangerous to keep my key on the system .

lol, private key is like your password. Why would anyone enter or share their password. I think you're screwed big time buddy  Tongue

I got mistake on copying my private key instead of address to fill in the form .
Your case is really unique man, private key is too long compared to your eth address, it's kind of impossible that you will not notice the difference. Anyway, I hope they can change it for you  Wink
Activity: 185
OMG I input the ETH wallet private key instead of address in withdraw form , can I resubmit ? Please Peter help me .

I know and I totally agree with the rule , but it's private key not address , it would be dangerous to keep my key on the system .

lol, private key is like your password. Why would anyone enter or share their password. I think you're screwed big time buddy  Tongue

I got mistake on copying my private key instead of address to fill in the form .
Activity: 196

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I claim requesy to withdraw firstly I dont get ats tokens,I do all good,and receive confirmation email.When?

Don't worry man, you will receive it soon. They are manually processing each request. It should be 2-3 days after submitting your request.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 138
I claim requesy to withdraw firstly I dont get ats tokens,I do all good,and receive confirmation email.When?
Activity: 49
Do peter said "first come first serve basis?"  :-\Because as i observe ..I Didnt get my ATS even if i withdraw before my freind.. And now He recieve his ats and i didnt get mine.. And as i observe too.. People who have small ATS recieve their ats first... By the way my freinds ATS is 755 and mine is 6000 up.. By the way im bounty hunter.. Tnx Grin
Activity: 224
I wish to sell my ATS tokens. Anyone who knows what exchange sites support it? Thanks!

It's not tradeable on exchanges yet, once all ATS are distributed they will aim for poloniex and some more.
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I wish to sell my ATS tokens. Anyone who knows what exchange sites support it? Thanks!

Soon it will be added in exchanges. Right now, you can't exchange it yet. I suggest you keep it for now
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Congrats to those who already received their bounty. To those who are still waiting, just be patient and you will have it soon.

I'm also waiting for my bounty patiently...
Activity: 700
Activity: 322
ah I known this project. many people post their ref on my facebook group and my forum.  Grin btw I think this is a good project. best wishes to ya
Peter wrote this:

Please keep in mind:

-IF you entered a wrong ETH address on the withdrawal form, you CANNOT change it anymore. You've been offered numerous occasions to make sure you enter the correct one and unfortunately, you agreed to the final ETH address by submitting the form.

You can find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21843985
Activity: 43
Taк вce тaки бyдeт нa биpжax?

oни нaцeлeны нa bittrex и нe имeют дaты для oбмeнa, нo ATS бyдeт нa биpжax дo 30 ceнтябpя

I don't know why I can't withdraw although trying many times . I asked Peter in previous page but it seems not help much. I'm so mad being considered as cheater . However , today I withdraw again and everything go OK , I successfully withdraw my tokens . LOL , can't understand what happened.
I had 1000+ from the bounty from telling friends who are readers about this great coin (and to most, about currencies in general!).
When I excitedly re-filled out the form yesterday to claim my bounty, my browser auto added my physical address into the ETH address field.

Since I had previously correctly added my address on MyEthWallet the first time I did not notice this and clicked submit and it appears have now truly screwed up.

Does this mean I cannot claim these coins or have any hope of them being sent to the correct address?
I sent a couple emails and support requests yesterday with my correct details but had no response sadly.

Somebody give me hope all my hard promo work was not in vain?

I am such an idiot Sad

I'm afraid you can't. Peter wrote it many pages back.
Activity: 22
received a message that everything is fine.
Activity: 1
I had 1000+ from the bounty from telling friends who are readers about this great coin (and to most, about currencies in general!).
When I excitedly re-filled out the form yesterday to claim my bounty, my browser auto added my physical address into the ETH address field.

Since I had previously correctly added my address on MyEthWallet the first time I did not notice this and clicked submit and it appears have now truly screwed up.

Does this mean I cannot claim these coins or have any hope of them being sent to the correct address?
I sent a couple emails and support requests yesterday with my correct details but had no response sadly.

Somebody give me hope all my hard promo work was not in vain?

I am such an idiot Sad
Pages:
Jump to: