Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 96. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
hello
plz i set my wallet ETH blockchain.info is accepted or i lose my ATS?

You lose ATS if you used blockchain.info on the withdrawal form.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hello
plz i set my wallet ETH blockchain.info is accepted or i lose my ATS?
Activity: 2
What should I do if I got this after completed the withdraw ATS tokens form?
"We couldn't find an account registered for this email address or the account is suspended."
My account is registered for this e-mail (I got all of this mails about referral sign up) and I did nothing suspicious. And I'm the only one who got this, all my friends got their confirmation letter. Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 308
Hello sir,
I did my promotion hardly and finally i can't got my ATS
What happened? what wrong done me ?
My email is not in your system why is that ?
Is that I'm suspend ? That can't be happened...

Check it again please
My email : [email protected]
My Ref link : http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/z8506322/
Please take a look this.. I'm totally disappointed  Embarrassed
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I forget my Authorship Referral link,how can i find it ?
You can find it at email. There wear 2 first letters from AuthorShip: with email confirmation and with your referral link. You need the second one  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Hi Dev i use coinomi ETH wallet address for registration and i don't know if it use ERC-20 or can i change it to MEW to request the withdrawal I need your Advice
It's ERC20 compatible. You can use it. Smiley

Thank You

Please help how can i Add ATS Token to my Coinomi ETH wallet or i dont need to Add it to receive ATS Token?

Check if you can add custom token in coinomi then search back pages on how to add custom tokens or visit the authorship website for guidance.
Hi Dev i use coinomi ETH wallet address for registration and i don't know if it use ERC-20 or can i change it to MEW to request the withdrawal I need your Advice

Thank You

Please help how can i Add ATS Token to my Coinomi ETH wallet or i dont need to Add it to receive ATS Token?
You don't need to add it to receive ATS token. Smiley
Activity: 154

Thank You

Activity: 122
So for the bounty I still have to wait some days. Good to know, thanks guys, I'll try to be patient. And new bounties in the foreseeable future?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sorry Peter, in my humble opinion the whole bounty campaign turns out to become a big disaster.
Why?

Banning (as it seems) everyone coming through VPN/Thor, even the upliner who gave reflink.
It's not "my" fault if a downline starts cheating or uses Thor. Many in other people in this world use Thor for reasons which are
_not_ cheating related.
Banning multiple IP is harsh. There's no 1 person = 1 ip! F.e. here in germany you don't get a static ip as a costumer. IP changes often
so the chance that someone has the same ip as you had is very close. IP pools of telekom providers are limited.
This also kicks out : University campus, Schools, companies and so on.
What about the people who do not have access to their reflink?   That should have been mentioned in the first place to KEEP that!
Also the withdraw form is a big ****, sorry to say that. To me it seems very unsafe.
What if someone knows mailadress and reflink? He could put any name and Wallet address into the form and gets the tokens!
No confirmation needed except for a useless captcha.

I get calls from friends who i certainly know are _not_ cheating that their account seems to be suspended. I know that some of them use thor, many of them
use email account (which my company provides), some use other mail accounts. We did huge promotion in our Media and crypto related communities and now
everything gone down the drain.

Sure you have to clean out the cheaters, no doubt. But in my opinion there is to much collateral damage in the wrong direction.
Id rather give some tokens to a cheater instead of kicking 50% of the honest peoples out.

I will be honest that I am a little worried about the potential bad PR effects of these decisions on my investment.
Activity: 28
Sorry Peter, in my humble opinion the whole bounty campaign turns out to become a big disaster.
Why?

Banning (as it seems) everyone coming through VPN/Thor, even the upliner who gave reflink.
It's not "my" fault if a downline starts cheating or uses Thor. Many in other people in this world use Thor for reasons which are
_not_ cheating related.
Banning multiple IP is harsh. There's no 1 person = 1 ip! F.e. here in germany you don't get a static ip as a costumer. IP changes often
so the chance that someone has the same ip as you had is very close. IP pools of telekom providers are limited.
This also kicks out : University campus, Schools, companies and so on.
What about the people who do not have access to their reflink?   That should have been mentioned in the first place to KEEP that!
Also the withdraw form is a big ****, sorry to say that. To me it seems very unsafe.
What if someone knows mailadress and reflink? He could put any name and Wallet address into the form and gets the tokens!
No confirmation needed except for a useless captcha.

I get calls from friends who i certainly know are _not_ cheating that their account seems to be suspended. I know that some of them use thor, many of them
use email account (which my company provides), some use other mail accounts. We did huge promotion in our Media and crypto related communities and now
everything gone down the drain.

Sure you have to clean out the cheaters, no doubt. But in my opinion there is to much collateral damage in the wrong direction.
Id rather give some tokens to a cheater instead of kicking 50% of the honest peoples out.

Activity: 81
im using MEW is it compatible?
Activity: 21
Is it ok to ignore those who did not receive a confirmation email stating their eth address w/ that var-0 glitch after successfully finish the withdrawal process without any problem , btw im using yahoo email lower case without any special characters ([email protected]) , i notice that its not just me who has the same problem of not receiving a confirmation email and their email is also in YAHOO , please peter answer this problem if we just ignore it or it can affect our account of not receiving the ATS tokens!

Thank You
Activity: 29
Open your email while for registration airdrop
You will find it
Just found my ATS have been in my wallet  Cheesy
Also waiting for my bounty now.

Good to know. Still waiting for the ATS I get for investment.

When did you invest? So I can estimate when to have mine. Cheesy

Also, waiting for my bounty too. Cheesy

I invested late, Sept 11 or 12.
Don't worry just leave some time to team. Grin

I invested late 12. I'll assume you invested late 11. Thanks. Smiley

Yes, I'm just too excited. I'm like a "Chat Customer Representative" on facebook helping people out. Cheesy
Activity: 244
Just found my ATS have been in my wallet  Cheesy
Also waiting for my bounty now.

Good to know. Still waiting for the ATS I get for investment.

When did you invest? So I can estimate when to have mine. Cheesy

Also, waiting for my bounty too. Cheesy

I invested late, Sept 11 or 12.
Don't worry just leave some time to team. Grin
Activity: 533
Pages:
Jump to: