Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 103. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I also really like the fact that Autobay will provide user feedback to create an ideal environment for secure transactions, allowing buyers to get feedback about sellers and dealerships.
We will be able to pay by crypto currency for the car we like, with low commissions and with the security of the non-cash payment process. It's nice
I think it is a good thing that we could pay with cryptomoney directly and we don't have to change them to fiats before pay
Of course it's good! Indeed, to date, the cryptocurrency has become quite densely embedded in our life and many people prefer this type of payment!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
will the presale starts 25th of may
No, the presale starts 26th of may, not 25th
are you sure? and what time will the presale starts?
Activity: 252
THE AUTOBAY KYC PROCESS IS OPEN! 
PLEASE REGISTER AND TAKE KYC TO PURCHASE AUTOBAY (ABX) TOKENS.
is it necessary to make the register to could invest in the presale?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
No, the presale starts 26th of may, not 25th
THE AUTOBAY KYC PROCESS IS OPEN! 
PLEASE REGISTER AND TAKE KYC TO PURCHASE AUTOBAY (ABX) TOKENS.
Activity: 434
Activity: 392
Can anybody remember me what cryptocurrencies can I use to invest in the presale of Autobay?
I suppose you could find this information somewhere in their website
Can anybody remember me what cryptocurrencies can I use to invest in the presale of Autobay?
Please join their telegram group for exclusive Bountys for free ABX T.me/autobay
Is there any minimum invest in the Presale?
I think we can find this information in their website
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Good project! But what makes this project different between other similar projects?
That's an interesting question and I was wondering the same, can anybody answer to us?
Do you know of similar projects that work on the blockchain? AUTOBAY is the first such start-up. And they have every chance of becoming successful.
Activity: 294
Is there any minimum invest in the Presale?
Activity: 252
when does the presale start? i really can't remember it
if I am not wrong it stars in June
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
when does the presale start? i really can't remember it
well, here's a worthwhile project, and then all the real estate fixated, cars are more and some cars are more expensive than housing.

I am agree with you, people need cars to go to work, to the supermarket to everything and you can buy more than one car for some members of a family and change them in some years, so it is interesting have a site where we can buy or sell our car with cryptocurrencies
Is any new about the project? any update that is relevant for devs and investors?
Did you check their telegram group?
do they published their updates only in the telegram group?
Activity: 308
Is any new about the project? any update that is relevant for devs and investors?
Did you check their telegram group?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
well, here's a worthwhile project, and then all the real estate fixated, cars are more and some cars are more expensive than housing.
Jump to: