Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 11. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
What time exactly will the presale of Autobay begin? Does anybody know it?
if I not wrong there is a countdown in their website and you can calculate the date exactly of the begin of the presale of Autobay
I know it, but it doesn't appear when I open their website that's why I ask here about it
that's strange because it's running well when I access know to the website of Autobay
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
if I not wrong there is a countdown in their website and you can calculate the date exactly of the begin of the presale of Autobay
I know it, but it doesn't appear when I open their website that's why I ask here about it
Activity: 392
Does anybody know how long will the Autobay's presale last?
I know that the Presale begins on 1st of October, but I don't know what hour starts
and do you know when will the pre-sale of Autobay finish?
I know that the Presale begins on 1st of October, but I don't know what hour starts
Merit: 101
Hello everyone, I have a question, when the airdrop's distribution tokens begins? I want to be aware!
the team of Autobay said that they will distribute all the tokens after the finish of the ICO

as I know ico will be finished on December? I hope it will be final date because I have been waiting for this project for many months , hope it finally will be released !
yes, Autobay's ICO ends on 15th of December
Activity: 434
Hello everyone, I have a question, when the airdrop's distribution tokens begins? I want to be aware!
the team of Autobay said that they will distribute all the tokens after the finish of the ICO

as I know ico will be finished on December? I hope it will be final date because I have been waiting for this project for many months , hope it finally will be released !
I hope it too, I've been waiting to invest in this ICO for months because I think the Autobay project will be successful
Activity: 648

Does anybody know if the daily meme's competition of Autobay is over?
no,the meme's competition of the telegram group of Autobay is still running, so you can participate on it already
Activity: 252
Does anybody know what are the exchanges where we will be able to trade ABXs?
maybe you can find this information in their website or ask them about it in their telegram group
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Can I use MEW to invest in the presale of Autobay?
I think that the ERC20 wallets are availables for invest in the ICO of Autobay
where can I check the wallets availables for invest in the ICO of Autobay?
if I'm not wrong I read it in the Autobay's website
where can I check the wallets availables for invest in the ICO of Autobay?
all these partners makes the project of Autobay grows and consolidates
I agree with you,the project of Autobay is stronger and I could be successful when they launch their app
Activity: 350
another strong partner for the project of Autobay
it seems the team of Autobay is really working hard in this project
all these partners makes the project of Autobay grows and consolidates
if you want to know more about this new partner of Autobay you should read this article of Medium that talks about it
can you tell me when and where they  published this new partner of Autobay?
I saw it in the telegram group of Autobay today
Do you know if there's a link or something in their website talking about this partnership also?
I don't really know it, you must check it by yourself having a look to their website
another strong partner for the project of Autobay
it seems the team of Autobay is really working hard in this project
Pages:
Jump to: