Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 4. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Only twelve days for the begining of the presale of Autobay
have we to join to the whitelist before the presale of Autobay begins?
no, there isn't necessary to join to the whitelist before the presale starts
I think you have to join to the whitelist to invest in their Presale but you can do it once the pre-sale begins
and where can I join to the whitelist to Autobay?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think you have to join to the whitelist to invest in their Presale but you can do it once the pre-sale begins
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I want to know how to participate in the quiz that they announced in the telegram group of Autobay
They haven't said anything else about this theme
we must stay tuned to the telegram group of Autobay to know more about this soon
I want to know how to participate in the quiz that they announced in the telegram group of Autobay
They haven't said anything else about this theme
Activity: 252

Good news autobayers!!! They will be announcing in the telegram group a quiz to win upto 5 ETH worth of ABX!!! Please stay tuned!
when will they announced this new opportunity to get free ABX?
one of the admins of the telegram group of Autobay published this today
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Good news autobayers!!! They will be announcing in the telegram group a quiz to win upto 5 ETH worth of ABX!!! Please stay tuned!
when will they announced this new opportunity to get free ABX?

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
What is the softcap of the ICO of Autobay?
Activity: 322
 Where can I see the list of wallets availables to be used during the pre-sale of Autobay to invest?
BUY, SELL AND AUCTION WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY

#presale#ICOs#ico#btc#crypto#howdoo#bitcoin#ethereum#bounty#Airdrop#eth#blockchain#btcusd#BTCPeek#cars#luxurylifestyle#buy#luxurycars#bitcoinnews#Cryptojacking#cryptocurrency#altcoin#altcoinnews#ltc#coinmarketcap
is this the last update of Autobay?
yes, this is the last update of Autobay, at least the last I've found
and is there a link to an article or is only a publisment for remember us the begining of the presale?
the tweet of Autobay is just that I put here, but you can have a look to it if you want to
Activity: 294

#presale#ICOs#ico#btc#crypto#howdoo#bitcoin#ethereum#bounty#Airdrop#eth#blockchain#btcusd#BTCPeek#cars#luxurylifestyle#buy#luxurycars#bitcoinnews#Cryptojacking#cryptocurrency#altcoin#altcoinnews#ltc#coinmarketcap
when and where did they publish it?
they published it an hour or two ago in their Twitter account
I think we must stay tuned to their social media to  keep informed about the ICO of Autobay

they published it an hour or two ago in their Twitter account

and is there a link to an article or is only a publisment for remember us the begining of the presale?

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: