Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 52. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
how will it be the transport of the cars berween sellers and buyers?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Will the airdrop available during the ICO?
they said that they will announce when it finishes
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
you can participate in the daily meme's competition of their telegram group
Activity: 392
The Autobay Dapp and website allows you to search for the car you want, and you can buy it there
can we buy new cars there or only will be used cars?
we can buy both, new and used cars in Autobay app
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
The Autobay Dapp and website allows you to search for the car you want, and you can buy it there
can we buy new cars there or only will be used cars?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Looks like private sale investors had the pretty impressive bonus of 47 %, that's a bit worry.   Cry  Actually, the first 3 stages are going to have an impressive bonus.
well I think this bonus is an incentive for investors to invest even more
Airdrop,big Bonus.Bounty People !!  after the listing will the course dump.and then the smart people buy their tokens with a 70% bonus . this will also happen here when a listing comes up
 Will the airdrop available during the ICO?
Will it be available next year in Autobay?
are you talking they the app of Autobay?
i presume the app of Autobay could be on the playstore during this year
Will it be available next year in Autobay?
are you talking they the app of Autobay?
PRESALE IS COMING!  REMEMBER TAKINK KYC!

http://AUTOBAY.IO

when does the presale start exactly?
will it be a privare sale between the presale and the public token sale?
if I am not wrong tokensale starts exactlythe day after the presale finishes
Activity: 294
Does anyone know when the meme's competition of the telegram group end?
they haven't given us a date of ending
Activity: 308
Looks like private sale investors had the pretty impressive bonus of 47 %, that's a bit worry.   Cry  Actually, the first 3 stages are going to have an impressive bonus.
well I think this bonus is an incentive for investors to invest even more
Activity: 252
how long does it rest for the begining of the presale?
it rest only 11 days for the begining of the presale of autobay
Activity: 308
Autobay whitepaper now available in Vietnamese ! https://www.autobay.io/whitepapervtm
where can I find the whitepaper in other languages? in their website?
in the bounty campaign, maybe?
can anybody remember me what will be the bonus during the presale?
During the presale will it be a 37%% bonus
will this bonus be extra tokens?
i presume that is what it will be, extra tokens
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
they have an airdrop and a daily meme's competition in their telegram group
AutoBay proceeds from a good idea to accelerate penetration of cryptocurrencies for financial operations with used cars and is therefore in a strong position to benefit from growth in the used car market. Although the team attempts to build a global solid vehicle database that the major players dismiss as to complicated, there are still some concerns about the reputation system as an integral element of the platform. In championing for connectivity, AutoBay should succeed in establishing a history and reputation system for dealerships, whereas in respect to car owners providing sufficient information may become problematic due to infrequent car sales. Hope the team solve this problem.
I think we can buy new cars in the Autobay app too
Activity: 274
AutoBay proceeds from a good idea to accelerate penetration of cryptocurrencies for financial operations with used cars and is therefore in a strong position to benefit from growth in the used car market. Although the team attempts to build a global solid vehicle database that the major players dismiss as to complicated, there are still some concerns about the reputation system as an integral element of the platform. In championing for connectivity, AutoBay should succeed in establishing a history and reputation system for dealerships, whereas in respect to car owners providing sufficient information may become problematic due to infrequent car sales. Hope the team solve this problem.
Join them on Telegram at: http://t.me/autobayio  and http://t.me/howdooHQ
you can participate in the daily meme's competition to get some extra tokens
how many ABX will the winner win?
you can win 400 ABX every time you win the competition
can we win more than once the meme's competition?
i think you can win as many times as they think your meme is the best of the competition of this day
Pages:
Jump to: