Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 82. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Autobay has set a new #presale date on important partnership announcements!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
While it reminds just an auto-fleet on the blockchain in my opinion, nothing is excellent and outstanding. They need to develop their project quite faster.
When will they publish their new partners?
they said yesterday that they are going to  announced the first partnership today
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Does this include buying and selling of virtual carz? Just kidding... but this is like a specific ebay for cars? am i understanding this correctly?
the main difference is that here you can only pay with BTC and ABX
not only for cars, they said in the telegram group that they plan to buy other vehicles, like motorbikes and trucks, in the future
when will we be able to buy a Moto in Autobay?
did you try to ask for it to them in the telegram group?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Does this include buying and selling of virtual carz? Just kidding... but this is like a specific ebay for cars? am i understanding this correctly?
not only for cars, they said in the telegram group that they plan to buy other vehicles, like motorbikes and trucks, in the future
when will we be able to buy a Moto in Autobay?
Activity: 294
Activity: 308
Are you talking about they published today on telegram?
what did they announces on telegram? I haven't go to telegram today already
the CEO publish this in the telegram group today 'Autobayers!!! Some importante news, given a series of partnerships we are currently working on we will be changing the Presale date to August 1st.

In this way we will launch the presale with the strongest possible synergy to give Autobayers the best experience when purchasing a car. 

We are annoncing today the first one of this partnerships with ink protocol. Ink Protocol will provide rating and reviews of sellers (dealerships) within the platform.  Empowering buyers with a tool to assure that they will receive the best possible service to be provided by the seller.'
then the partnership with Ink Protocol will be a strong partnership with a lot of benefits for Autobay
Activity: 392
perhaps they will publish the list of their new partners after they launch the presale
Activity: 448
does the presale start one week later than they have previewed then?
exactly, they are making new partnerships and they need more time to make everything well.for the pre-sale
yes, they are now doing new partnerships and need more time to lauch a better presale
it doesn't matter to me if they postpone the begining of the presale if that means a better project with strong partners
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
yes, they are now doing new partnerships and need more time to lauch a better presale
Activity: 322
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
the CEO publish this in the telegram group today 'Autobayers!!! Some importante news, given a series of partnerships we are currently working on we will be changing the Presale date to August 1st.

In this way we will launch the presale with the strongest possible synergy to give Autobayers the best experience when purchasing a car. 

We are annoncing today the first one of this partnerships with ink protocol. Ink Protocol will provide rating and reviews of sellers (dealerships) within the platform.  Empowering buyers with a tool to assure that they will receive the best possible service to be provided by the seller.'
Activity: 294
have you seen the news that they published today?
What are these news? I haven't seen anythingn new already
have you seen the news that they published today?
I know the presale starts on 26th of JUne but, does anybody know what time will it start?
you should ask this to the team.at their telegram group
If i am not wrong it will start at 9.00UTC
Pages:
Jump to: