Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 95. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the presale is coming, just two weeks for its beginning, i can't wait to start to invest in this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Autobayers you can see the meme competition winner ok $200 in ABX and uDoo in their Twitter account already
I have already seen it and it's so cool, congratulations to the winner and i hope have more success the next time
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Autobayers you can see the meme competition winner ok $200 in ABX and uDoo in their Twitter account already
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I saw a similar project related to a car, but a slightly different principle, but there is also similarity, the project successfully entered the stock exchanges and is successfully traded
I think they haven't any competitor with this project but I like to.be sure
Activity: 322
I saw a similar project related to a car, but a slightly different principle, but there is also similarity, the project successfully entered the stock exchanges and is successfully traded
what makes Autobay different an better that other projects?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Activity: 294
if we're talking about their Twitter, I wanna point out that not that many projects do that – post daily updates, I mean
that gives me a great amount of confidence in this project, it's honestly one of the better ones out there

I am going to check the updates on Twitter today
the last they published on their Twitter account was this 'Happy to introduce our MVP at (link: https://Autobay.io) Autobay.io'
when did they publish this on Twitter?
Activity: 308
if we're talking about their Twitter, I wanna point out that not that many projects do that – post daily updates, I mean
that gives me a great amount of confidence in this project, it's honestly one of the better ones out there

the last they published on their Twitter account was this 'Happy to introduce our MVP at (link: https://Autobay.io) Autobay.io'
They have reached 12000 members on Telegram group. That's amazing. Congratulations
the telegram group is very active and it's growing every day and I think this is a good signal if they are going to have success
Does anyone know when the meme's competition of the telegram group end?

Activity: 61
Activity: 350
Does anybody knows if there is something new in their social media?
They have reached 12000 members on Telegram group. That's amazing. Congratulations
Activity: 294
Celebrate with them and go look at some of the great scores they get from the trusted rating agencies. All these experts can’t be wrong: vivalid.io
NEW COMPETITION #Autobay & #howdoo  $200 worth of tokens. Join at: t.me/autobay
where did they publish this? Is this a new competition or is the old one?
it's a new one, but I think the award is $100 not $200
where can I check the reward of the meme's competition?
if you have doubts about this you should ask for it in the telegram group
I agree with you, we should ask them on telegram
Anyway, in their Twitter account you can find all the information about the competition
Activity: 448
Pages:
Jump to: