Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AUTORIA: Best Currency with Automated Mining, Claim Your Mining Well - page 6. (Read 10751 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Autoria.io, Rise Above the Rest
Autoria is proud to introduce Autorium (AUT), the world's first automatically mined cryptocurrency.
The world's first automatically mined cryptocurrency is Minireum lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minereum-first-self-mining-smart-contract-1867535

Unfortunatley, MNE is not the first automatically mined cryptocurrency. The MNE developer simply placed limits on users transactions of tokens. Having a credit card with a low credit-limit is not the same as receiving deposits.

One of our developers made a great video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Vk-Pdzgao - walking through our smart contract. Please take a look if you are interested in learning more!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yes Minereum is the first Automated/Self Mining, not AUT.

AUT is just copy of Minereum and it's Idea.

Don't fall into this AUT SCAM.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Give us the identities of the developers or be labelled as a

SCAM
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Please remove "First Currency with Automated Mining" it's not true.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Autoria is proud to introduce Autorium (AUT), the world's first automatically mined cryptocurrency.
The world's first automatically mined cryptocurrency is Minireum lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minereum-first-self-mining-smart-contract-1867535
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
idea copy from MNE
contemptible!!
My friend, please don't say lies, people didn't buy the Genesis addresses, they were freely given in an airdrop, so it was a very fair distribution

Hi Voltaje, unfortunately, since the Minereum developer configured the Genesis addresses in an non-transparent manner there's really no way to verify whether or not those addresses were sold or how centralized ownership of MNE is. The developer said he collected IP addresses, but he could have inserted or disqualified any number of addresses without anyone knowing.

Please watch the video where our developer walks through both of the smart contracts if you are interested in learning about why our token is completely different.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Reading the thread will make you think that there's something unusual here. I don't know if the accusations are true or not, but you cannot tell yet this early. I will watch this thread as the dev for this is bit egotistic over the minereum project.
Activity: 12
Why only 1% of proceeds go towards the charity? That's only $15000 lmao. Lose the ridiculous premine and maybe I'll look at this.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there going to have escrow and teammates?
Activity: 413
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Hey guys, AUT dev here.

First, we asked a trusted member of BCT to post our ANN because our account is unable to embed images.

Second,
Minereum does exist, but the implementation is pretty piss poor. Here's their code:
https://github.com/minereum/Minereum/blob/master/minereum.sol
-snip-

The original Minereum contract is literally just some dude copying and pasting the addresses people bought into a solidity contract and giving them tokens they can't access for a while.

With Autoria, it's closer to proof of stake. So the more coins you invest in initially, the more you can pull from your 'aquifer.' Also, the ICO is on the blockchain, where Minereum was at the discretion of the creator copying and pasting addresses into the contract. Details are in the whitepaper.

I'll do a video comparing the two in a bit.

Let's see who's gonna win at the end then.
It's okay to have a competition because this will create the best from them.
It's not new in crypto that there's some kind of similarity or copycat, but their execution will be different.
So it's up to the supporters if they will be loyal or not, or continue to support them or leave them.
Anyway, it's their effort, time & money that are being at stake here.
Activity: 952
Guys be aware..This guy is Alex Kampa the serial scammer who started sikoba project and scammed people.
Don't get scammed by him again.

Serial scammer! Oops, damn him!

I honestly though this was Dave Wilkinson aka Benbtc ( Zeth, Alenium, scrypt waves...etc)

Copies Minerium, starts an ICO for it...

Unfucken believable the nerve people have clones shit and begs for money.

You ain't getting shit...fucken guy asking leg accounts to post their announcement...there's a reason newbie accounts can't so they dont flash thir outsourced design and template of a site to people...
This project is a scam project by Mexican scammer(Alex Campa), any money invested in this project should be considered as donation.

Filthy Motherfucker scammer...pic

OH MY GOD  Grin so the developer is Alex kampa the serial scammer? why he wants to scam us, has he got no real jobs to do instead sitting behind internet and jerking off and ripping off people with their valuables.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
This project is a scam project by Mexican scammer(Alex Campa), any money invested in this project should be considered as donation.

Filthy Motherfucker scammer...pic

Guys be aware..This guy is Alex Kampa the serial scammer who started sikoba project and scammed people.

Hi ekoja, we are not aware of anybody by this name and have never heard of the sikoba project. Sorry.
Activity: 700

Activity: 350
30% for the Devs and just one year to reach full supply seems to be a little weird. But I'll keep an eye on this token.

Please review our whitepaper. These tokens will be used in probably fair games, payment of bounty, and investor bonuses upon reaching specific milestones.

I've read the whitepaper, and it appears to me that this is only another ICO with the difference that instead of getting the tokens right away, you get them slowly within a year, and it doesn't get whales away, the more you invest, the more tokens you produce, 1 ETH of investment will get you a Well of about 17500 AUT, wich I wouldn't be able to trade right away, but bit by bit, that would be good for a predictable distribution, but only for one year, after that, this is only a token with a pre-mined supply, Minereum is generated automatically in a lapse of 47 years, wich make the token rare, and more valuable; one last think, i the whitepaper mention that the initial wells will be continue mining forever, meaning that the supply will go on forever too, so I will be receiving 17500 tokens a year forever, or the one having a well of 40 ETH will get 700000 a year forever too, so is this 70 millions of increase supply a year? o how much do each well mine AFTER the pre mining process?
Activity: 23
This smells awfully scammy. There is nothing here anyone should be paying for via an ICO. Minereum distributed their tokens for free...

You aim to raise 5700 ETH, worth $1.8million at today's price... what for?
Pages:
Jump to: