Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Baltic Fund -INVEST IN PROMISING CEE & CIS STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM🔥 - page 14. (Read 2641 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello. As I understood it, the place where the start ups will work, is still under construction. Perhaps you’d better delay the ICO?
No, the team members have claimed that the first teams gathered in 2018 will have comfortable accommodation.
Okay, but perhaps it’s better to show the effectiveness of the solution first, and then start the fund raising?
No one makes you invest in Baltic Fund. As for me, I see an opportunity to make profit and I’ve already bought the tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello. As I understood it, the place where the start ups will work, is still under construction. Perhaps you’d better delay the ICO?
No, the team members have claimed that the first teams gathered in 2018 will have comfortable accommodation.
Okay, but perhaps it’s better to show the effectiveness of the solution first, and then start the fund raising?

Hi, if we are talking about the accelerator, it's not under construction, it is running since 2015. There are some new parts, such as co-livings, that are being finished by now, but it doesn't affect startup accelerations, in general.

Also, when it comes to the platform, there will be both offline and online acceleration.

What do you mean by showing the effectiveness? We have successful exits with cybersecurity startups already, is that what you mean?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 42
What benefit of our platform do you like more? Getting a product? Partnership with a startup? Tokenized loan? Access to the ecosystem? Give us a feedback - and buy tokens! https://baltic.fund
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
Hi. How long will a 15% bonus be valid?
10 days. I’d advise u to hurry up with making purchase.
Activity: 112
Hi. How long will a 15% bonus be valid?
Activity: 364
Hey. What’s the nominal price of the token on the ICO?
1 BALT = 0,00020 ETH. All the info is on the site Be more careful in the future, please.

Hi!  Token price: 1 BALT = 0,00020 ETH for Public Pre-Sale and 0,00025 ETH for Public Sale. Public pre-sale ends on March, 26, 2018.
Activity: 238
I feel like this project is definitely very undervalued right now. Baltic Fund has an amazing team with advisors that have many years of experience in IT and entrepreneurship. Moreover, Lithuania has a government that’s friendly toward cryptocurrency and ICO, and business climate that fosters innovation. In addition, they are very engaging and friendly on Telegram. Considering that many ICOs lack great customer service and transparency, other ICOs should learn from them. Thus, I believe the project will be very successful in the future.

Hi, thank you for sharing your opinion in such a nice manner, we really appreciate it. Smiley We are happy to have such a supportive community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 18
I feel like this project is definitely very undervalued right now. Baltic Fund has an amazing team with advisors that have many years of experience in IT and entrepreneurship. Moreover, Lithuania has a government that’s friendly toward cryptocurrency and ICO, and business climate that fosters innovation. In addition, they are very engaging and friendly on Telegram. Considering that many ICOs lack great customer service and transparency, other ICOs should learn from them. Thus, I believe the project will be very successful in the future.
Dear community!

Check our smart contract at Github https://github.com/BalticFund

If you have any questions, we are here to help.
What the key dates of ICO?

Hi, the pre-sale ends on March, 26, the sale starts on April, 6. And we are going to start trading at the exchanges in May.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. What minimum number of tokens can I buy?

100 tokens, but I’d advise you to buy more while profitable bonuses are active.

Thanks for your support!
By the way, if you hurry up with the purchase there is still an additional early-bird bonus, check your personal profile.
Hello. Many citizens of the region speak Russian. Don’t u think that such limitation will lead to slowing down of interaction with investors?

Hi, which region we are talking about?
If you are talking about Baltics – it's quite a common confusion, young people in Lithuania and Estonia (up to 30 years) don't really speak Russian, but they speak English perfeclty.
If you are talking about CIS – our main requirement for any startup is English speaking team, at least the founders.
Merit: 100

100 tokens, but I’d advise you to buy more while profitable bonuses are active.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: