Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BANER - The Best Project To Invest In! - page 2. (Read 5793 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Quoting: Unlike other new ICO projects, Baner has the advantage of being established for some time now and can offer its users profit immediately. The platform’s native BNR tokens will replace a cash-based system and will be used for all the exchange products, services advertising, and other paid services.

What is your product right now?
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
What I can not understand what this project will do ... I understand advertising so?
this will be a trading platform with next generation features. One of them is free advertising of clients' offers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
What I can not understand what this project will do ... I understand advertising so?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Very quiet really thread AAN its a koment it-that's it for lack of promotion so that none interested? When klo seen projectnya move in the field of advertising and at the same time will have platfrom exchanger own later. Supply a little coin is also only 20.000.000, if this success will skyrocket this far exceeds the initial price iconya only 10 $ Grin
Activity: 28
                                                 Baner ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/baner
                                                                https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/897512080739368960

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2017/08/2005b86bf1377f0424c02d04b64ced45.jpg

Thank ICOTracker for the support for BANER project! It awesome!

Best Regards,
BANER Team
UNBELIEVABLE NEWS!!! WAIT TILL 5:00 pm UTC!!!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Looks no people are interested in this project.  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                  Baner ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET     https://icotracker.net/project/baner
                                                                https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/897512080739368960

BOTH PRE-ICO AND THE FIRST STAGE OF ICO PERIODS WERE CHANGED.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
look like a good project ,i will keep watching ,good luck!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
If we did not have a project implementation and we started from scratch, it is appropriate to start with 1$.

We want to hear your opinion, what affects the price of a token?
Thank you Smiley

Best Regards,
Dmitry Smirnov
BANER Team

Ofcourse project and the main use of the token will determine its price ,it is something like a quality product which have a good price. I will honestly say that your project is good so many use of tokens. but for me its better to have it $5 as a start and small supply of available tokens.
Activity: 58
Reserve indonesian translation if you need .
Activity: 28
I've read some information and details but i don't find what is the main use of it and why is it that the price of the token will be worth $10-$30 . I want to know why . Regarding what i've read its a great project i wanna know this price matters.

The price of a 10$ token is a consequence of the fact that the main project implementation is ready already. We know that with proper disposal of investments, we will be able to keep and not reduce the token price, and possibly increase the price of the token in a short time immediately after entering the exchange. We will not need to spend investments on the implementation of the basic functionality, we will immediately be able to invest in advertising campaigns and marketing and thus in a short time to accept and services our users, this will give an immediate price increase to our token.

If we did not have a project implementation and we started from scratch, it is appropriate to start with 1$.

We want to hear your opinion, what affects the price of a token?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Dmitry Smirnov
BANER Team
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I've read some information and details but i don't find what is the main use of it and why is it that the price of the token will be worth $10-$30 . I want to know why . Regarding what i've read its a great project i wanna know this price matters.
There are something non sense in your words in White Paper!
Stage 3 and 4 you use "Exit" but I thought it's "Enter"

Translation of the site into European languages.
•   Exit to the EU countries.

•   Exit to the countries of the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. In these regions there are more than 200 000 000 Internet users

It depends on which side to look at
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There are something non sense in your words in White Paper!
Stage 3 and 4 you use "Exit" but I thought it's "Enter"

Translation of the site into European languages.
•   Exit to the EU countries.

•   Exit to the countries of the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia. In these regions there are more than 200 000 000 Internet users
Pages:
Jump to: