Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📢 BetOnYourself.io 📢 | #PlayOnlineGamesForMoney 🎮💰🎮💰 - page 2. (Read 1224 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
 Not only for the skilled players, has it also created a place full of opportunity for them who are economically involved in this.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BetOnYourself is undoubtedly the very fast digital sports platform that involves various aspects of gaming.
Thank you for your support! The concept of our platform is to allows gamers to play video games online for money by betting on themselves to win. We want to give every player a chance to bet on their skills and make money doing what he enjoys, playing games.
It is a win and win opportunity for both the professional players and investors throughout the world.
Exactly! Thank you very much for your support! Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!

▄▄▄
IF THEY PLAY POKER FOR MONEY,
WHY SHOULD WE PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR NOTHING?

▄▄▄
What is BetOnYourself?
BetOnYourself is an online platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows gamers
to play video games for money by betting on themselves to win!

▄▄▄
How doese BetOnYourself work?
BetOnYourself serves as a tool for players who want to bet on their own gaming skills against anyone,
anytime, anywhere! Every player can bet as much money as they want. Every player can choose their opponent. Everything is in the player's hands.

▄▄▄
What problems does BetOnYourself solve?
Our main question when creating BetOnYourself was why should we play video games for nothing if we could play them for money?

▄▄▄
MARKET OPPORTUNITY

▄▄▄
BUSINESS PROFITABILITY

▄▄▄
TOKEN CROWDSALE & USE OF FUNDS

▄▄▄
iBET PRICE & TOKEN SUPPLY

▄▄▄
iBET TOKEN

▄▄▄
About

The development of the BetOnYourself platform will be funded by selling vouchers (iBET) for our future escrow service fees to ICO backers.
Vouchers (iBET) represent an advanced payment offers for the escrow service and will be usable right after the launch of the BetOnYourself platform.
As an iBET owner, you have the right to have your iBET tokens withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as iBET will be a tradable token.

The iBET token will have a great advantage over other payment options. By using the iBET tokens, there will be a 50% discount on the service fees for every single bet placed.
The amount of playing “bets on yourself” with a single token will be based on the market price of iBET tokens at the moment of the trade.
A transaction for an iBET holder will be charged at the best asking price which favours buying iBET tokens in advance.
Any user will be charged a fee in the currency they are playing in; therefore, owning iBET tokens in advance will not be necessary.
The fee cost will be executed automatically. iBET owners will have their iBET tokens subtracted from the balance, based on the iBET’s market value.

▄▄▄
Fee destruction

iBET tokens used for fees when playing “bets on yourself” will be burned on the Ethereum network using a smart contract designed to
destroy tokens on a regular basis. We will also allocate 100% of the funds received from other Crypto commissions for the buyback and burn of our (iBET) tokens.
This commitment will apply during the first two years of the platform’s operation.
After two years of operation, we will prepare a new strategic plan based on the experience gained from the first two years; the new strategic plan will be valid for an additional two years.

With our longstanding presence and experience in the crypto industry,
monitoring the movement of usability in the related demand for
issued tokens in other projects and after discussions with the team
and our advisors, we find that the only suitable usability of a token is
when the user has an actual benefit with its use.

▄▄▄
iBET functionalities

▄▄▄
ROADMAP

▄▄▄
TEAM

To stay up to date with the project and join our mailing list, register to BetOnYourself Alpha: (https://alpha.betonyourself.io),
and test how BetOnYourself works in real-life.
For joining and testing the platform, you will also get some tokens as a reward! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Want to earn some iBET tokens? Join our bounty campaign by clicking this banner:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

BetOnYourself is the perfect platform for us when it is all about earning through your talent in gaming sector.
Hello and thank you very much for your support! Smiley Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
In a game of PUGB can I bet on myself and another opponent? Will the winner be rewarded with BetOn tokens or can he choose the form of payment?
Hello! You can only bet on yourself. Betting on someone else is considered gambling. You will receive the funds, which you bet. Basically opponents can bet with the same funds (if you bet iBET tokens, your opponent has to do the same) and the joint funds will be the prize; without the provision. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
Activity: 35
 BetOnYourself   is undoubtedly the very fast digital sports platform that involves various aspects of gaming.
Activity: 17
 It is a win and win opportunity for both the professional players and investors throughout the world.
Activity: 46

▄▄▄
IF THEY PLAY POKER FOR MONEY,
WHY SHOULD WE PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR NOTHING?

▄▄▄
What is BetOnYourself?
BetOnYourself is an online platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows gamers
to play video games for money by betting on themselves to win!

▄▄▄
How doese BetOnYourself work?
BetOnYourself serves as a tool for players who want to bet on their own gaming skills against anyone,
anytime, anywhere! Every player can bet as much money as they want. Every player can choose their opponent. Everything is in the player's hands.

▄▄▄
What problems does BetOnYourself solve?
Our main question when creating BetOnYourself was why should we play video games for nothing if we could play them for money?

▄▄▄
MARKET OPPORTUNITY

▄▄▄
BUSINESS PROFITABILITY

▄▄▄
TOKEN CROWDSALE & USE OF FUNDS

▄▄▄
iBET PRICE & TOKEN SUPPLY

▄▄▄
iBET TOKEN

▄▄▄
About

The development of the BetOnYourself platform will be funded by selling vouchers (iBET) for our future escrow service fees to ICO backers.
Vouchers (iBET) represent an advanced payment offers for the escrow service and will be usable right after the launch of the BetOnYourself platform.
As an iBET owner, you have the right to have your iBET tokens withdrawn at the time of a trade, but you can also decide to sell your rights on the market as iBET will be a tradable token.

The iBET token will have a great advantage over other payment options. By using the iBET tokens, there will be a 50% discount on the service fees for every single bet placed.
The amount of playing “bets on yourself” with a single token will be based on the market price of iBET tokens at the moment of the trade.
A transaction for an iBET holder will be charged at the best asking price which favours buying iBET tokens in advance.
Any user will be charged a fee in the currency they are playing in; therefore, owning iBET tokens in advance will not be necessary.
The fee cost will be executed automatically. iBET owners will have their iBET tokens subtracted from the balance, based on the iBET’s market value.

▄▄▄
Fee destruction

iBET tokens used for fees when playing “bets on yourself” will be burned on the Ethereum network using a smart contract designed to
destroy tokens on a regular basis. We will also allocate 100% of the funds received from other Crypto commissions for the buyback and burn of our (iBET) tokens.
This commitment will apply during the first two years of the platform’s operation.
After two years of operation, we will prepare a new strategic plan based on the experience gained from the first two years; the new strategic plan will be valid for an additional two years.

With our longstanding presence and experience in the crypto industry,
monitoring the movement of usability in the related demand for
issued tokens in other projects and after discussions with the team
and our advisors, we find that the only suitable usability of a token is
when the user has an actual benefit with its use.

▄▄▄
iBET functionalities

▄▄▄
ROADMAP

▄▄▄
TEAM

To stay up to date with the project and join our mailing list, register to BetOnYourself Alpha: (https://alpha.betonyourself.io),
and test how BetOnYourself works in real-life.
For joining and testing the platform, you will also get some tokens as a reward! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Want to earn some iBET tokens? Join our bounty campaign by clicking this banner:

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

BetOnYourself   is the perfect platform for us when it is all about earning through your talent in gaming sector.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In a game of PUGB can I bet on myself and another opponent? Will the winner be rewarded with BetOn tokens or can he choose the form of payment?
Impressive that nowadays it is possible when possessing skills in games to make money from your professional level! Business profitability calculations are impressive, but with the growing popularity and such favorable conditions, I'm sure it will be easy to achieve!
Hello and thank you for pointing this out! It is great to see such feedback and we would love to have you join our Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Impressive that nowadays it is possible when possessing skills in games to make money from your professional level! Business profitability calculations are impressive, but with the growing popularity and such favorable conditions, I'm sure it will be easy to achieve!
It is indeed an organized platform of professional level players and a great entertainment for the sports enthusiasts.
Hello and welcome! Thank you very much for your support! We hope you will make a good use out of our platform and make your dreams come true. We would be happy if you would join our Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat
BetOnYourself   provides us moments filled with fun with great sport experience which make it superior than others.
Hello! This is great to hear, thank you! We hope to see you on our Official Telegram Group here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
Activity: 81
BetOnYourself   provides us moments filled with fun with great sport experience which make it superior than others.
can a poor player bet on the others to win or if am interested in the game but do not know to play and my chances are severely low, can i bet on the other party to win, is it possible or will i be cheating.
Hello! On our platform it is only allowed to bet on yourself. You cannot bet on anyone else because this would be considered gambling but by playing for yourself, you are affecting on the result with your skills. Please join our Official Telegram channel to find out more about the BetOnYourself platform and become a part of our community! We hope to see you here: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat!
How do they handle the present exist problems of digital gaming sector and where can i buy of this coin

Hello and welcome! Can you please explain what exactly do you mean by existing gaming problems? Thank you! You can buy this coin in the public ICO, which will be announced a month in advanced on all of our social media! If you are thinking about investing 50 ETH or more, please write to us to find out more about the bonuses and all the essential information: [email protected]
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
can a poor player bet on the others to win or if am interested in the game but do not know to play and my chances are severely low, can i bet on the other party to win, is it possible or will i be cheating.
Activity: 84
How do they handle the present exist problems of digital gaming sector and where can i buy of this coin
a unique project and has a good concept, this is a great game platform for true gamers like me. it seems like I think you have to make a number of events for this project, because it's aimed at people who like games for interested in this project. I hope your project can succeed.
Thank you very much for your support and kind words! We have a number of events planned and are very excited for them! We will inform you about all of the information about them on our social media and webpage https://www.betonyourself.io/!
BetOnYourself   has broken the barrier of the boundaries issues and makes a place where anyone can participate from anywhere. 
Exactly! Thank you very much for seeing that in our project! Smiley We hope to see you on our Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/BetOnYourselfChat !
Pages:
Jump to: