Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Big Data Block (big data processing and analytics for all!) - page 2. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
very cool project, i wish get support from many parties and a lot of investors who join, always keep spirit for promoting this project, optimist its project will  success on future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Goa/cbs devs anyone? Smells a bit like it but maybe you prove that I am wrong
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
in my knowledge, there are already many projects like this. what is special about this project

We are not aware of any like us. There are several that claim to be overall shared cpu for example but those don’t really work for big data processing. The reason is that you need the whole engine and the data moved to the nodes. Just providing additional cpu power doesn’t do it. There are others in the data trust and data marketplace space but that’s not our main product. We do support both but just within our project. There are other in the AI space but we only tackle machine learning algorithms in our platform. We don’t claim to be an AI play. I haven’t seen anyone doing exactly what we are basically. We are also launching this year so we aren’t just some whitepaper project that won’t be available for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
in my knowledge, there are already many projects like this. what is special about this project
The project, as I understand it - is a consulting one. Sarah, who runs her farm with solar panels, consults the consultant about the energy efficiency of the panels. And to mount this farm will also be Sarah with her penned handles?

We are building a blockchain big data platform that allows anyone to process and analyze data. This isn’t a consulting project. There is the aspect of our knowledge exchange that allows people to share anything created on the platform and collaborate together but that’s not what the core platform does.
We aren't aware of anyone trying to create a big data analytics and data processing environment like us.  We do know of several in the data trust and data marketplace areas, which we also have, but nothing like this.  We will essentially have the entire end to end flow of the data including sharing, trust, and selling if our users want these services on top of their base analytics capabilities they will use.

From what i can tell and see there are no other projects attempting to do what big data looks to do.

Only non [Suspicious link removed]panys
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

This is amazing, cause I was waiting for your project) was wondering, why there aren't so many projects for Big Data, cause as I understnad, blockhain is perfect for this. I would be happy to invest and support, so, will you guys run any bounty program? Anyway, I'm closely studying the whitepaper and following you. Good luck!

Thanks! We are really excited to be building this. It will really bring big data tools to the masses. We will be much cheaper than everything else out there and can scale to rival the largest cloud big data solutions. There’s also the fact that all your data isn’t in one centralized system. Decentralizing the data makes it much more secure. We are discussing bounty programs. Nothing decided yet but I will let you know. Thanks for your support!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
The project, as I understand it - is a consulting one. Sarah, who runs her farm with solar panels, consults the consultant about the energy efficiency of the panels. And to mount this farm will also be Sarah with her penned handles?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
We aren't aware of anyone trying to create a big data analytics and data processing environment like us.  We do know of several in the data trust and data marketplace areas, which we also have, but nothing like this.  We will essentially have the entire end to end flow of the data including sharing, trust, and selling if our users want these services on top of their base analytics capabilities they will use.

From what i can tell and see there are no other projects attempting to do what big data looks to do.

This is amazing, cause I was waiting for your project) was wondering, why there aren't so many projects for Big Data, cause as I understnad, blockhain is perfect for this. I would be happy to invest and support, so, will you guys run any bounty program? Anyway, I'm closely studying the whitepaper and following you. Good luck!
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
The team is solid.

they have been doing alot of hiring since i started following the project too
they have a great team I'm sure this project will get a satisfactory result
Activity: 101
they have a great team I'm sure this project will get a satisfactory result
Any data at all.  This is a platform for anyone to use to process larger datasets and do analytics on the data. Have you checked out our whitepaper?

The above announcement explains the DBD project is about data processing, what data is intended? Who is the target of this BDB project?
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
The above announcement explains the DBD project is about data processing, what data is intended? Who is the target of this BDB project?

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

Only non blockchain companys

Activity: 140
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Data is essential in all walks of life as a the digital age and the computer network is expanding an exponential growth of data  increase and the labor force of data experts is in high demand. Big data are part of the mainstream of the expanding universe of computer technology. Big Data and a blockchain is a perfect pair to handle any IoT-related services. IoT contribute the demand of Big data, IoT is everywhere and data is part of the daily live of IoT. Big Data Block Project came out of this idea of integrating Big Data and IoT on the blockchain.
Dear project manager. We do not have enough detailed information, technical information, there is not enough white paper, there is not enough information about the team, and there are further plans to support the project.

I am not sure I understand.  The only thing missing is the whitepaper.  Every one of the core team members are represented including all of our LinkedIn links.  We have videos and content about what we are building.  The whitepaper will be posted on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. What else are you looking for?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Dear project manager. We do not have enough detailed information, technical information, there is not enough white paper, there is not enough information about the team, and there are further plans to support the project.
Pages:
Jump to: