Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀 BIT-X - Decentralized trading platform Crypto-Currency🚀 - page 2. (Read 1951 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Japan is now in the lead in crypto consolidation and I think you will succeed !!!!

Of course we will succeed Smiley Smiley Smiley
What part of the income do you plan to pay to investors from the income of your site?
70% of income will be paid to investors Smiley
Activity: 3
Japan is now in the lead in crypto consolidation and I think you will succeed !!!!

Of course we will succeed Smiley Smiley Smiley
What part of the income do you plan to pay to investors from the income of your site?
Nice Project goodluck for the ICO..
Thank you Smiley
good project !!!! japan good projects do !!! I can contact you if I want to make an investment in your project
Activity: 5
Nice Project goodluck for the ICO..
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Unless you have a demo product to show It's very unlikely that you can collect any Ethereum. There are already very progressed decentralized exchange/trading projects...
Is this using eth platform? How much token wil be created and what's minimum contribution?
How much token will i get for 1 eth? Thank you
The minimum contribution of 0.1 ETH, for 1 ETH you will receive 300 BIX + bonus, sell for the period of ICO going to 6.000.000 tokens Smiley
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Is this using eth platform? How much token wil be created and what's minimum contribution?
How much token will i get for 1 eth? Thank you
On which exchanges are you going to trade?
In November-December of this year we are going to trade on: Bitpoint, Bitfinex, YoBit and next year we will go out to the majority of major trading floors.🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
nice project . good luck
I really like your planning on the roadmap, very good, this is a good project, I'm sure you are a professional team, let us know about the team, to be more confident to join ICO.
good luck with this project
We added our team to the topic. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
On which exchanges are you going to trade?
Pages:
Jump to: