Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitSoftBay pre-ICO Crypto, Socks, Forex and hashpower unified - page 3. (Read 1030 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Really cool project, I will be keeping my eye on this coin. As an ecommerce entrepreneur that got screwed by ebay and paypal multiple times I look forward to the decentrailzation that blockchain will bring to the ecommerce marketplace

This is our ultimate goal.  This is why we believe that we need cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide and we aim to make it happen trough our platform and ecosystem.

You would need a similar buyer protection system as paypal has. THis is what ebay sellers & crypto people seem to miss, that paypal is popular because of the buyer protection. Its not like you would buy stuff from ebay without it.
I understand what you are saying. Considering the fact that we offer a forex like stock exchange that includes cryptocurrencies, we are working on our costumers protection. Our legal advisor Mr. Popan Cătalin  is already working on identifying the best solution for this issue. It is a key factor for all trading platform.
Activity: 205
Really cool project, I will be keeping my eye on this coin. As an ecommerce entrepreneur that got screwed by ebay and paypal multiple times I look forward to the decentrailzation that blockchain will bring to the ecommerce marketplace

This is our ultimate goal.  This is why we believe that we need cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide and we aim to make it happen trough our platform and ecosystem.

You would need a similar buyer protection system as paypal has. THis is what ebay sellers & crypto people seem to miss, that paypal is popular because of the buyer protection. Its not like you would buy stuff from ebay without it.
Your ICO successfully added to CCurrency.io

Everybody can rate and review BitSoft Bay ICO.

BitSoft Bay — Pre-Sale | Hybrid trading platform
https://ccurrency.io/exchange/bitsoft-bay-pre-sale-hybrid-trading-platform/
BitSoft Bay is a new concept of a hybrid trading platform will incorporate crypto to fiat to hashpower. Easy to use, user-friendly and transparent.

Starts May 10, 2018 / Ends in 2 months / CR 2.5

Thank you
Activity: 9
you are really only saying words with no understanding...

how does masternode increase privacy in ring signature? why then does cryptonote not use masternode? can masternode confirmation be shared privately?

a lot of links on website do not even work...you did not even put in much effort...
Activity: 37
Your ICO successfully added to CCurrency.io

Everybody can rate and review BitSoft Bay ICO.

BitSoft Bay — Pre-Sale | Hybrid trading platform
https://ccurrency.io/exchange/bitsoft-bay-pre-sale-hybrid-trading-platform/
BitSoft Bay is a new concept of a hybrid trading platform will incorporate crypto to fiat to hashpower. Easy to use, user-friendly and transparent.

Starts May 10, 2018 / Ends in 2 months / CR 2.5
you are really only saying words with no understanding...

how does masternode increase privacy in ring signature? why then does cryptonote not use masternode? can masternode confirmation be shared privately?

a lot of links on website do not even work...you did not
even put in much effort...

You are right about the website and as you can see it is in alpha form.
Even the whitepaper if you read it it is in alpha.
This post is an announcement about the upcoming ICO and by the time the pre-ICO start all the futures of the website will be working.
The technical information about the BitSoft coin will be released on its whitepaper.  
masternode is not very related to transaction speed...and are you only use ring signature?

it really sound like you are making things up
masternode is not very related to transaction speed...and are you only use ring signature?

it really sound like you are making things up

Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are:

Increasing privacy of transactions
Doing instant transactions
Participating in governance and voting
Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos
Notting is made up.
Just ask or inform yourself.
how are transaction instant? just claim not even a little evidence?
We want to do a masternode system. That will let us do instant transactions.
As for privacy wi will use ring signature. Something like cryptonote.
how are transaction instant? just claim not even a little evidence? privacy too? dont see any explanation
Slack channel open

BitSoftBay.slack.com
Looking Really a nice project according to roadmap

Yes. It is a very ambitious roadmap. We are aware of it. But we are very confident.  Ofcourse the whitepaper in its current form it is alpha stage and I am sure it will be subject to changes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Looking Really a nice project according to roadmap

This is our ultimate goal.  This is why we believe that we need cryptocurrency acceptance worldwide and we aim to make it happen trough our platform and ecosystem.

i agree this is a good project because have a good concept and innovative idea to introduce this project with presale and The cost of one token is set at 0.01 ETH. (no bonus included), surely the selling price will rise will probably yield big profits.

Honestly we advise the investors to hold the tokens at least until we have our BitSoft  coin (BSCX) ready and we can make the swap.  That will be the real value.
Ofcourse it's everyone's choice what to do. Wi will list the tokens to the free market in any case.
Activity: 182

i agree this is a good project because have a good concept and innovative idea to introduce this project with presale and The cost of one token is set at 0.01 ETH. (no bonus included), surely the selling price will rise will probably yield big profits.

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I would like to receive an explanation to the following statement. "We will provide a new hybrid trading platform Gen, which will allow our customers to trade between cryptothermins and cash." I've already seen information about the hybrid platform more than once. A hybrid is when a hedgehog is crossed with a snake. What was crossed with?

What we call a "hybrid platform" is in fact a platform that allows trading cryptocurrencies and fiat currency and also a marketplace for hashing power for mining.
All of it made in a stok exchange like environment

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I would like to receive an explanation to the following statement. "We will provide a new hybrid trading platform Gen, which will allow our customers to trade between cryptothermins and cash." I've already seen information about the hybrid platform more than once. A hybrid is when a hedgehog is crossed with a snake. What was crossed with?
Pages:
Jump to: