Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💥 Blockchain based Private Jet Charter & Luxury Lifestyle ✈️ - page 6. (Read 1978 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's strange that such a small flow of people to this not a bad project. I will wait for the next updates.

Ha thanks! We don't have a huge budget, so our marketing is very much whatever we can do ourselves currently. It's a tough market, but our key is to build something that has a working business model and good technology.

When we deliver our app, it'll do everything we need to get customers flights and earn them VOL. Everything we need to generate revenue.

Our priority is bringing on the people we have lined up in our key locations to tie in with a very well targeted marketing campaign.

You can read our full one page document here: https://static.volair.io/volair-one-pager.pdf
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It's strange that such a small flow of people to this not a bad project. I will wait for the next updates.
We're going to be posting all token contracts in the next day, which means then we'll be:

- contacting all wallets we are in touch with currently to list the VOL token
- starting airdrops and bounties for users to grow our telegram group engagement

Stay tuned, some great VOL giveaways will be coming this week!
Activity: 92
This VOLAIR project carries the theme of luxury in the field of air transportation which prioritizes the privacy and comfort of individuals, namely private jets. The target is not only rich people but ordinary people from all walks of life because of the affordable price. this is amazing,,,

Exactly! Thank you! Stay tuned for our upcoming bounty!
I see this project is a very good concept. many partners who work together will attract investors. I hope many buy ICO tokens.

Thank you for the support!
how about funds for founder or team after ico sale ?
it will be on locked ? if yes for how long ?

Everyone is locked up for 18 months. This is very important to us for both core team and advisors too.
Good idea? There is mentioned about partners with 12500 planes?? Can you disclose more details? AS I know one of biggest NetJet has only about 700 planes??

NetJets business model is very different. They offer a few services; the part ownership model, where you can either buy hours in chunks or part "own" a jet, which means they have a fleet of the same jets so people get the same type each time.
They also have a service to manage other people's jets, with the option of helping them get a return on them by leasing them out to others for trips as well.

So, a very different model whereby they own their own fleet and management of other people's jets is a big thing. This means they have fewer of their own fleet, due to the model being so different.

We work with a couple of brokers, who themselves don't own any jets, but they're the link to all the smaller owners of jets directly. I'll be publishing who they all are soon, it's not a secret, but need to get it on our site etc. they're essentially the link for us to many many owners around the world.

One thing they do very well is having these relationships with all of these people, but market growth and penetration for them is still quite old fashioned. That's why it works well for us, as we can bring them more exposure and business, that they benefit from, as do we. So it's a win win.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
how about funds for founder or team after ico sale ?
it will be on locked ? if yes for how long ?
Activity: 75
I see this project is a very good concept. many partners who work together will attract investors. I hope many buy ICO tokens.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
This VOLAIR project carries the theme of luxury in the field of air transportation which prioritizes the privacy and comfort of individuals, namely private jets. The target is not only rich people but ordinary people from all walks of life because of the affordable price. this is amazing,,,
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
Good idea? There is mentioned about partners with 12500 planes?? Can you disclose more details? AS I know one of biggest NetJet has only about 700 planes??
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
a great offer of luxury to get maximum facilities at the right price, and this project partner is a place where all luxury is located, even though it hasn't received enough attention for now, but this project has the potential to succeed and get many top-class customers
The service of this project will target any user object?
Private aircraft on the blockchain is a good idea but the luxury is not everyone can use.
Without a market, the project is difficult to survive.

Hi Alan, with regards to size of market, this is over $30b industry, which has seen an increase in use by numbers (people taking flights), to number of hours flying, over the past 3 years of over 10% gain per year.

Not only does VolAir help tap into that market, but also aims to make it more accessible. We can do this by using technology to minimise wasted flights that are empty, and utilising the seats available. You can already fly from London to Geneva, occupying just one seat for 500 GBP, which isn't far off a business class commercial flight cost. With the fact you can redeem VOL directly against the flight costs means possibility to drastically reduce costs. Our main aim is to make this more accessible.
After that comes things you'd expect, such as hotels, car rentals etc. through our partners, too. Yes, aimed more high end, but equally to make this available to the businessmen/women, who currently can't utilise this market due to price points.
Activity: 129
The service of this project will target any user object?
Private aircraft on the blockchain is a good idea but the luxury is not everyone can use.
Without a market, the project is difficult to survive.
what's the latest news from this project now because I want to see how this project will work in the future. it seems that from the concept of your project it looks quite interesting, I think this project should get a lot of support if you want to succeed.

Great Question! We have secured partners with over 12,500 planes with all of our contracts in place. We have people in our key locations already committed to helping us grow the business in those places. We are actively securing more partnerships with various luxury products and services.

On the technology side, with regards to the iOS App Prototype, the development team has signed off on the v1 iOS private jet booking app and have the initial prototype ready! Regarding our Smart Contracts, they are online and have been deployed to our testnet, we’ll be finalizing the last of the contracts while completing the auditing of all contracts before the scheduled mainnet launch before the end of the month.

Thank you for your positive feedback and support! We will be announcing the bounty soon and would love for you to be apart of it.

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
what's the latest news from this project now because I want to see how this project will work in the future. it seems that from the concept of your project it looks quite interesting, I think this project should get a lot of support if you want to succeed.
Another "russian" scam miracle Sad

• ERC 20 token!
  • ICO!
  • Buncha hogwash in the whitepaper!

Rating: not safe for life

You sir are the "Russian Scam". You have posted similar posts to almost every project using the ERC20 token without reasoning or justification. And you are usually one of the first commenters, almost as if you are just trolling for the words "ERC 20".
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Good luck with your project Ross. I like your "build first" approach!

We spoke a lot to current / previous employees of JetSmarter and there is a lot of unrest there as their model isn't working in the way they wanted, and shareholders are now pushing back. They had time pulling in ARR subs, which dried up and they hadn't catered for different geographical markets.
For example, the middle east is a huge market for private jets, but JetSmarter's model failed there and they closed operations! It's a huge potential market for us and we have people ready to grow it.
If you look at JetSmarter, they are also a middle / app layer - They work with brokers just like we do to confirm/ fulfil their flights and have other companies that do the "VIP" service part. This is no different from everything we have in place now.

JetSmarter has 2 brokers, and we have the same number of planes as they have access to.

On top of that, JetSmarter have just been trialing "no fee month" where you can use jetsmarter without the upfront fees. So they know the model is broken... yet with VolAir we have completely flipped that model and give back to the user rewarding their loyalty! Why shouldn't they get something back too?

So we've done a lot of the ground work to make this work as a business. We have people ready to commit in nearly all our chosen locations to help us grow as a business in those places.

We've been working solidly on the technology side to ensure that we can offer the best services to our customers and our partners, maximising technology to leverage the empty legs of private jet flights and bringing them to our users, too.

Like I said, what you can't see in all of this is the work and research gone into understanding our competition in the market, where the real life gaps are and how we can use technology to give back to our users.

Any questions on it though, I'd be happy to answer!
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Good luck with your project Ross. I like your "build first" approach!
Pages:
Jump to: