Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BLOCKKONNECT | Blockchain and Technology Forum | Monetization option - page 3. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
  blockkonect  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 77
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and have you make the app for your project?
Activity: 113
you said that :  user can post Contents,Signals,News,etc., in different social media platforms.Hence Blockkonnect provides all these features in a single platform. that mean blockkonnect will summarize all of it and post it in blockkonnect?
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Hello,

Blockkonnect has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/blockkonnect/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 75
 i always follow some Famous cryptocurrency people in linkedin and it take a lot of time. If blockkonnect can work like they said it will be connects crypto related people and uniting them under one roof. it is very convenient .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
A very noble mission, because then posting will be very meaningful and not in vain and with a creative system like this there will be a large community that has the same interest and mission in the development of blockchain in the future.
Activity: 39
The biggest problem is that your name reminds people of one of the biggest scams in crypto. I would come up with a more original name that distinguishes you from that scam. Your choice what to do but I don't think it's clever.
Hello sir..!
   We kept blockkonnect name because our project concept is like, its a platform which connects Blockchain and crypto related people in a single place they can connect each other discuss each other.
    So here "block" means blockchain and "konnect" mean connecting all crypto related people so we think its a perfect name.
we are not sure about which one you are talking but we are sure that our concept is completely different from them.

Regards !
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
The biggest problem is that your name reminds people of one of the biggest scams in crypto. I would come up with a more original name that distinguishes you from that scam. Your choice what to do but I don't think it's clever.
Activity: 135
I am interested in the project and what is there on the bonus signatures, avatar and twitter? What will they do and where will they start?
Activity: 266
This project looks very promising! I'll be waiting for ICO. Good luck to devs!
Activity: 28
Blockkonnect is teh worlds first blockchain technology and social network platform connecting
crypto related people and uniting them under one roof. Blockkonnect is teh first ultimate solution
ever which provides you wif tons of features you ever wanted on a single platform. You'll find people
wif similar interests as yours,such as blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
Blockkonnect provides you a gloden opportunity to monetize your own posts and comments to
turn your passion into money, similar to something like AdSense in YouTube. We have a strong
belief dat we will remain top in dis sector forever, as our concept is unique. No other social
platform provides you such an easy way for monetization.

What's wrong with your info in the first post? It's hard to read this stuff with all the mistakes. Edit this or you wont attract the investors..
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/blockkonnect-24188 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.
What has concept with token?
Blockkonnect token is the potential of the project.
Its also a share of this project.
Members who comments and discuss on website will get reward in token which will be bought from exchange by us from advertising revenue and these all term will lead the tokens price be maintained and almost high continuously.
 Not only this members can tip XBT tokens each other for their worthy posts and suggestions.

I would like to request you to please go through our websites,whitepaper,litepaper.

Thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
So is this Tinder for Crypto Nerds?

This could be Tinder for Crypto Nerds....

You might have a bit of a problem though...

There won't be many ladies....it will be a sausage fest only....

Hello Sir..!
You have bit misunderstood our project,
Blockkonnect is not like tinder but its a platform which connects Blockchain technology and crypto related people in a single platform for discussing and sharing knowledge..I would like to request you to please kindly go through our WHITE PAPER and LITEPAPER so that you can cleary understand the whole concept of this project and iam sure you wil find it very intresting.
Thank you for having your valuable time.

connects Blockchain technology and crypto related people = FUCKING TINDER FOR CRYPTO.....

no need to go through your spiel...

it's just another  generic fucking scammy ICO.

regards.

Kiss
Activity: 167
A huge project without a doubt. As for my knowledge in this field I think the team can go far. I will keep my eyes on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What have concept with token?

Hello Sir..!
You have bit misunderstood our project,
Blockkonnect is not like tinder but its a platform which connects Blockchain technology and crypto related people in a single platform for discussing and sharing knowledge..I would like to request you to please kindly go through our WHITE PAPER and LITEPAPER so that you can cleary understand the whole concept of this project and iam sure you wil find it very intresting.
Thank you for having your valuable time.
Activity: 140
in my opinion, a very interesting project is a good concept. this project will get a good response from investors and many will buy tokens. yes, hopefully, ICO be successful and the project can be run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Pages:
Jump to: