Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 45. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
What are your plans if the hard cap will be reached? I am especially interested in Asia region? Can't wait for launching your app for Asia region.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
What is the cost for BoatGod going to be? Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 336
Who are the founders of the project?
Activity: 405
What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
This project will succeed. A great team of professionals.
it's no doubt the team that handles boatpilot project, we can put great expectations with them
nice concept promising the great potential of this project, the project team are hard work to realize the platform
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Greetings!

What currency will be refund if I purchase tokens in ETH, and the Soft Cap is not reached? Embarrassed
We are pretty sure, that the project will be successful. Anyway, the refund will be realized in ETH.

Is there a minimum purchase on tokens??
During the closed stage the minimum deposit is $25,000 (equivalent in ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC). Closed stage will be last till February 28, 2018.

Hey, interesting project! Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the product?
Thank you. Yes, it is. You can watch the video about BoatPilot on our website https://www.boatpilot.io/

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 364
Hey, interesting project! Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the product?
Activity: 266
Is there a minimum purchase on tokens??
Activity: 386
he y! so much information... and so much detail. I will carefully examine your technology. good luck
Activity: 386
What currency will be refund if I purchase tokens in ETH, and the Soft Cap is not reached? Embarrassed
Greetings!

When does the open stage start? How can I become a participant?

The open stage will begin on March 1, 2018 and last until April 15, 2018. During the open stage the minimum deposit is 100 NAVI ($7). You can read all the details about the closed and open stages of the TGE in our Token Policy.

When does the private placement start? What're the terms of participation?
It has been already started on 9th of January and will be last till February 28, 2018. The minimum amount of NAVI
tokens purchased during the closed stage is $25,000 (equivalent in ETH, BTC, BCH,
LTC).

Tell me about goggles of augmented reality. Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
This is the idea of a synthetic vision that will solve the problem when you try to go into a marine at night in a storm for example. A map is displayed to the AR-glasses, all the nuances of navigation and collected data from onboard systems. AR-glasses will go on sale only if we reach the Hard Cap. We implemented a separate app, modest in its resource demands, specifically for Epson AR glasses.  We plan to significantly expand the list of supported AR headset manufacturers in 2018.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Tell me about goggles of augmented reality. Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
Activity: 378
When does the private placement start? What're the terms of participation?
Activity: 294
When does the open stage start? How can I become a participant?
Hello!

Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
We implemented a separate app, modest in its resource demands, specifically for Epson AR glasses. The app works in parallel with the main BoatPilot application, receiving data on the planned route, waypoints, and other key information. The Epson headset application is responsible for visualizing and superimposing all the necessary navigational information on the surface. As such, after setting the necessary objectives on the navigator, skippers can concentrate completely on yacht control, without being distracted by the navigator screen and dash. We plan to significantly expand the list of supported AR headset manufacturers in 2018.

interesting project concept.
in this direction, I think you are the first, how are sales going?
in which country is it planned to open an office in the European region?
Thanks! We will disclose the information about the raised funds right before the crowdsale (March, 1) on our website https://www.boatpilot.io in ali our channels, we also will ussue a press release with the numbers. So, stay tuned during the whole next week.
The information about BoatPilot office in Europe will be announced close to the date of opening.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 294
This project will succeed. A great team of professionals.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
interesting project concept.
in this direction, I think you are the first, how are sales going?
in which country is it planned to open an office in the European region?
Activity: 308
Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
Hello and thanks for your support!

When and what exchanges BoatPilot tokens will be listed?
Our ticker: NAVI. What exchanges exactly we can tell you after our TGE. We are already communicating with some major crypto exchanges regarding ours tokens trade.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team.
Pages:
Jump to: