Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 69. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
This project seems worthy.I will keep a close eye on it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello!
Hi there! Do you have a smart contract?

Sure, we have. You are able to get acquaintance with it on a link https://github.com/BoatPilotNAVI/TGE

Do you have a bounty program? May I join to it? What are bonuses for the bounty? I haven't found any information on your web.
All the information concerning our bounty campaign you can find in a special thread on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service-2802744 You can also join to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/BoatPilot_Bounty

Hello, it is a good job, guys. I hope NAVI goes to the moon. So, how can I get bonus tokens? How much is the bonus?
Thanks a lot. It will. It is possible to get bonuses that will equal to 50% or 100% of tokens if they are purchased on the first stage of TGE (minimum $25,000). Bonus structure of the open stage will benefit those who are among the first to purchase NAVI tokens. The earlier you purchase the tokens (minimum $100), the greater your bonus will be. You can find the table for the bones system un Token Policy https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Token_Policy_EN.pdf

Charter business is interested in the possibility of remote control of the vessel, your BoatGod gives such an opportunity? earlier you've written that he is close to smartthings.

We are developing a hardware module called BoatGod, which allows a navigation program installed on a tablet computer to connect to onboard networks, thereby providing the ability to analyze information and receive/send data to the onboard network. Additionally, BoatGod users will be able to control onboard devices such as the vessel's autopilot, engine, onboard lighting, and media system. With BoatGod, skippers will be able to monitor the status of all the vessel's systems and manage them. We also plan to give BoatGod capabilities to remotely control NMEA-compatible devices.
The end users of these solutions are not only private owners, but also large charter companies interested in remotely monitoring all onboard systems, from electronic devices to engines, of vessels currently in use by their clients.
BoatGod will allow users to fully control the vessel, collect and analyze geo-information to refine navigational data, and quickly obtain navigational information synchronized with personal mobile devices.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Charter business is interested in the possibility of remote control of the vessel, your BoatGod gives such an opportunity? earlier you've written that he is close to smartthings.
Activity: 243
Hello, it is a good job, guys. I hope NAVI goes to the moon. So, how can I get bonus tokens? How much is the bonus?
Activity: 322
best of luck with your project !
Activity: 190
Do you have a bounty program? May I join to it? What are bonuses for the bounty? I haven't found any information on your web.
Activity: 224
Hi there! Do you have a smart contract?
Greetings!

Will the program support an augmented reality function? What is this function and where can I buy the AR glasses? Roll Eyes
Yes, BoatPilot is supposed to develop AR device only if the Hard Cap ($9.850.000) is reached, and users will be able to purchase all additional services (such as AR glasses or the BoatGod module) using their NAVI tokens via their account on our web https://www.boatpilot.io/ All the discription and details of AR glasses you can find in our White Paper https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_White_Paper_EN.pdf

I'm so impressed by what you doing guys, goodluck on your project, will track your updates

Very nice project guys!
Best luck!
Very nice project guys!
Best luck!
Thanks a lot for your kind words! The team will do its best!

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
it's one more implementation of AR I haven't even thought
cool!
go hard!
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Very nice project guys!
Best luck!
Activity: 243
I'm so impressed by what you doing guys, goodluck on your project, will track your updates
Activity: 281
Will the program support an augmented reality function? What is this function and where can I buy the AR glasses? Roll Eyes
Hello!

What functions are in BoatGod? Can I use the app without this device?

BoatGod is innovative wireless hardware module for iOS and Android platforms designed to work with the vessel's onboard systems based on the NMEA standard, which allows receiving data from all of the vessel's devices and, if necessary, controlling them. BoatGod is also capable of aggregating geo-data from various systems, like the vessel's sonar, to compile updated charts. Yes, you can use the app as a marine navigator without BoatGod.

Where can I buy BoatGod?

You will be able to order it on our website by the 4th quarter of 2018.

Hey! Looks like a cool project. Will take part in open stage

great project! cant wait to see how it turns out! 

Thanks a lot for choosing us!

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 415
great project! cant wait to see how it turns out! 
Activity: 308
What functions are in BoatGod? Can I use the app without this device?
Activity: 336
Where can I buy BoatGod?
Activity: 405
Hey! Looks like a cool project. Will take part in open stage
Hello! Thanks for asking!

If now i invest 50k usd, I will have 75% bonus ? if now i invest 100k usdt , I will have 1.428.571 navi and 100% bonus = total 2.857.142 navi coin. Am I right?

It is correct — you're gonna get 75% bonus (extra tokens). Yes, you are absolutely right.

It may be a stupid question, but how does BoatGod connect to a tablet?

Thank you for your question. BoatGod module is connected to the yacht and receives data from all of the vessel's devices transferring it to the tablet display via Wi-Fi.

Really worth paying attention to this project. Is it the Russian team?

The team is international, and there are some Russians among them.

Hello, thanks a lot. It will. It is possible to get bonuses that will equal to 50% or 100% of tokens if they are purchased on the first stage of TGE (minimum $25,000). Bonus structure of the open stage will benefit those who are among the first to purchase NAVI tokens. The earlier you purchase the tokens (minimum $100), the greater your bonus will be. You can find the table for the bones system un Token Policy https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Token_Policy_EN.pdf

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 364
If now i invest 50k usd, I will have 75% bonus ? if now i invest 100k usdt , I will have 1.428.571 navi and 100% bonus = total 2.857.142 navi coin. Am I right?
Activity: 266
It may be a stupid question, but how does BoatGod connect to a tablet?
Pages:
Jump to: