Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 17. (Read 11789 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What amount of coins will be around?
Activity: 42
Activity: 15
When does this ICO start?
Activity: 42
When does token sale end?
What is your minimum and maximum target?
Activity: 27
What are the services provided by the Boon Tech to its members?
Boon tech is proving a marketplace for freelancers and employers where they can find their compability to work without fees but skills and talents.
When I login and I click contribute does it mean am I buying the ICO tokens already??
How much your minimum target?
Minimum 2 Millionis the target.
Activity: 19
How much your minimum target?
What is your POW reward?
any lock-up period for 25% bonus?
I'm just wondering about the 25% bonus. When registering it only mentions 5%.  Is it calculated with the actual price of ETH at the time of transferring?
if you registered at the due date of 25% bonus, devs will make sure you get the whole 25% instead of 5%
Is your website well secured to keep our personal information safe than hackers?
Every platform has their own secuirirty , so as Boon coin. They don't save your information in their website. This is why they are using KYC form to keep your information safe and secured. Don't worry about the information security.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin has risen in the last 24hours. When confirmed,will you treat it at current value ??
Do u still have bonus for referral?
Hello, I saw upwork mentioned in the whitepaper. Upwork and some other freelance marketplaces offers prepaid cards (payoneer, skrill) to withdraw payment. What will coinlancer offer for freelancer?
Will Insiders sell their Tokens once the ICO ends?
Unsold tokens will be burned
Is your website well secured to keep our personal information safe than hackers?
When will you allot the tokens when someone pays?
Pages:
Jump to: