Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮 - page 9. (Read 6972 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Great project, strong team, but it’s lack of good marketing. Some ads will help you I swear
Activity: 140
Is there any benefit for buying tokens? I mean some bonuses
Activity: 266
Interesting project. And already has customers.. Good luck guys, I believe in good price of token!
Activity: 224
Do you have any promo video or review of your platform?
Activity: 235
Looks like the thread of project is still very quiet. Have no idea why, this project is awesome
Activity: 327
How can I see the revenue plans of the project?
It’s in the first post
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How can I see the revenue plans of the project?
Activity: 364
How can I see the project? Is it developed for now? If not, how much has to be developed?
Activity: 154
Could you tell me something about the team of this project? And how professional are they?
Activity: 280
How the token price was formed? Why do you think that your token should cost 4600 rather than 46000?
Activity: 266
Project looks promising - but what unique can you offer? Nowadays many projects are good enough to compete with you
Activity: 154
Do you have referral program? I think it will fit great in such project
What about promotions? You allocated 25% of tokens for marketing, but I don’t know when your promotion company will begin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Sounds interesting, how many people have you attracted to this project?
Activity: 252
The idea of gaming platform for Asian seems something focused, but it can turn out to be great!
I won’t say that it’s too focused Asia have so many gamers? So the idea is good.
The idea of gaming platform for Asian seems something focused, but it can turn out to be great!
Activity: 48
What will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned or you guys have some other plans?

As stated on our website and white paper, all unsold tokens will be burned, though we foresee that it is unlikely that will happen, as we are working hard to make sure ALL tokens are sold out!  Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Nowadays more and more people join in the gambling game, which greatly stimulates the potential of related industries. Bountie is sure to grow.
Activity: 48
This project can be scam or not, but I find them too sketchy. Who will give me the reasonable answer about it?
Too much spent on the design, scam projects won't do that. We had many examples before..
it's all your info about project...
I wonder about profile team. what purpose of this project.. what difference from other coin? :/ why we must invest in this.

Thank you for all the interest! All the answers to the questions above can be found in our white paper and website.

White paper: https://bountie.io/tokensale/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf
Activity: 32
I'm a gamer in Asia. How can i earn?
Pages:
Jump to: