Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠🏠🏗🏗[ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀BrikBit - Platform for all Real Estate operations🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 2897 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project is awesome. To have a trusted platform to consolidate crypto in one place is great. It's like a one-stop shop for your earnings and expenses. I hope this project grows big!
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The BrikBit team is real and very active. The BrikBit Community is growing by leaps and bounds as well. As an active community member, I will be posting more often in the thread. I have been remiss in keeping the BitcoinTalk forurm up to date with everything going on in the blockchain real estate ecosystem, but that changes as of today.

If you are on Twitter you can follow us as @BLOQspace

Activity: 336
The application market of the block chain platform of the real estate business is very huge. The BrikBit coin project has almost become a unicorn in this field. I am very much looking forward to it.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
BrikBit & the BrikBit Community have been very active. Details will be posted here soon!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.
egretia

Hi, this project will be available worldwide, not only in certain countries. We will start working with countries where there is already blockchain implemented house register.
copper member
Activity: 154
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
egretia

thanks, we are very excited as well... more news to come soon!

We are all waiting for bounty campaign.please let me know when it starts .Thank you

We decided to postpone ICO to Fall, so the Bounty will take place in September, not earlier. Thanks for your interest.

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
egretia
Activity: 129
It's not just interesting, this project has good prospects. So if there are free funds for investing, then I think I should take part!
Activity: 266
The project brings profit currently. In addition to the above, they pay attention to the environmental and ecology problems, what has a great relevance nowadays. It's a good chance for a prospectful investing
egretia
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Is there any use case for BrikBit right now? If not, what do you have planned for the future to make people adopt it?
Activity: 166
I became interested in the way in which you plan to attract miners to work on the platform. Is there any marketing strategy for this purpose?
Activity: 101
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
Activity: 228
Hi. Can you explain to me. Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks.
egretia
Activity: 8
You need to elaborate your road map !? Need more info before get involved
Activity: 76
We are all waiting for bounty campaign.please let me know when it starts .Thank you
Activity: 47
When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
I'm sure the Real Estate project is huge
but how investors will enter when funds are not liquidity
in a real business course project about Real Estate is arguably requires substantial funds

Real Estate lacks process and methods to trustfully and correctly manage the data life cycle within this industry, that' s why it's always been difficult to easily manage liquidity issues without the help of a specialized intermediary ( i.e. banks..). BrikBit, with the help of DLTs, aims to reshape data flows and core processes in RE projects solving some of the above mentioned liquidity issues and getting through the needs of intermediaries
Pages:
Jump to: