Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 10. (Read 6160 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It is high time to create a decentralized platform that meets the latest technological requirements.
Given what problems suffer modern trading platforms with cryptocurrency, this project will be much to the point
Activity: 210
It is high time to create a decentralized platform that meets the latest technological requirements.
Activity: 546
Another decentralized trading platform, of which there are countless, and no one is working normally. It seems that enough money is collected and the developers are experienced , but no normal decentralized exchange and no
I am always amused by such critics and experts who say that the next , nobody was able to do normally, and the like. Why did you write it. If you are not interested in this platform could leave your opinion to yourself
Do you really think that there will ever be a sane trading platform that will satisfy all the basic requirements ? I very strongly doubt
You're too pessimistic to look at it. Sooner or later there will be a platform that will exceed all existing absolutely on all indicators. And this platform has a good chance
Well, what do you think is the most important advantage of this exchange over the existing ones ?  it doesn't matter whether the exchange is centralized or not.
I think the main advantage will be the availability of this platform for novice users, and the fact that this platform will be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short period of time
I am rather skeptical about new projects , and in most cases I observe them from the outside and do not take direct part. In theory, it's all fine, but how it will be feasible in reality a big question.
How is this project your case, I think it would be foolish to pass such an ambitious platform .
Another decentralized trading platform, of which there are countless, and no one is working normally. It seems that enough money is collected and the developers are experienced , but no normal decentralized exchange and no
I am always amused by such critics and experts who say that the next , nobody was able to do normally, and the like. Why did you write it. If you are not interested in this platform could leave your opinion to yourself
Do you really think that there will ever be a sane trading platform that will satisfy all the basic requirements ? I very strongly doubt
You're too pessimistic to look at it. Sooner or later there will be a platform that will exceed all existing absolutely on all indicators. And this platform has a good chance
Well, what do you think is the most important advantage of this exchange over the existing ones ?  it doesn't matter whether the exchange is centralized or not.
I think the main advantage will be the availability of this platform for novice users, and the fact that this platform will be able to handle a huge number of transactions in a short period of time
I am rather skeptical about new projects , and in most cases I observe them from the outside and do not take direct part. In theory, it's all fine, but how it will be feasible in reality a big question.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey. This project started working recently? I have not heard about this before.
Hey. Not certainly in that way. The project has been running for several months. But you're not late. If you want, you can buy tokens.
It's good. How much does a token cost? Do you have any information about this?
I did not know about it. That is, you can say that COTI proved itself in this field? And attracted the attention of large investors?
I have some spare money. I plan to invest them in this project. I hope I can make a profit.
Of course you'll get. This project is very promising. I'm sure that it will become popular soon.
I think already now many people know about the project. It's just that not all of them are involved.
They must change their decision.

Why would they have to change their decision? Maybe some think that another project is worth their investment more than this one. Everyone is free to decide.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Some are working normally, or maybe you should first define what "normally" means? There are always trade-offs between centralized and decentralized systems, I am sure that is nothing new for you.
Hey. Not certainly in that way. The project has been running for several months. But you're not late. If you want, you can buy tokens.
I did not know about it. That is, you can say that COTI proved itself in this field? And attracted the attention of large investors?
I have some spare money. I plan to invest them in this project. I hope I can make a profit.
Of course you'll get. This project is very promising. I'm sure that it will become popular soon.
I think already now many people know about the project. It's just that not all of them are involved.
They are very difficult to convince. Therefore, they still do not participate. If this continues, then we have a chance to get their share.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: