Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Carboneum, Democratized Social Trading Platform - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
it looks like the project is quite interesting, I want to see if the progress of this project gets better when ICO starts. hopefully can function well and provide satisfaction for the participants who join here.

Yeah I like it too. And I'm hoping I can participate in any bounty from this project as this is a good project will a solid team behind.
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Carboneum, patented for cryptocurrency investment with revolutionary incentive structure that allows you to set auto stop-loss orders for all your trades.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How to participate in Carboneum Crowdsale

We have come a long way to this moment and we are amazed by all the support from the community. Now that we are soon to start our Crowdsale, we are happy to provide a Crowdsale participation guide before the big day. Remember, with the partnership with ICON in place, you can participate using ICX (ERC-20) AND ETH! https://medium.com/carboneum/crowdsale-b3f379e6119a
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4503930

translation portuguese concluída completed
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
it looks like the project is quite interesting, I want to see if the progress of this project gets better when ICO starts. hopefully can function well and provide satisfaction for the participants who join here.
Activity: 250
carboneum is an openly distributed protocol owned by every single user. Where traditional social trading platform helps solve complexity problem, it still lacks transparency and remains vulnerable to single point of failure risk.
like that;
Traditional trading problems are less transparent and remain vulnerable to a single point of risk of failure. Carboneum is present to solve the problem, The platform is immune to such problems and the platform is built to maintain and scale with a healthy income model in which perfect interest alignment is structured.
Activity: 378
Merit: 21
English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Come and visit Carboneum booth at Pioneers'18 in Vienna, Austria from 24-25th May !!!

https://twitter.com/carboneum_io/status/999266037668265985
Activity: 26
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This project has a very promising start.The team is actually hardworking.Thumbs up
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Carboneum is creating a decentralized social trading platform, named CoinRadars. Carboneum is an openly distributed protocol owned by every single user. Where traditional social trading platform helps solve complexity problem, it still lacks transparency, remains vulnerable to single point of failure risk and at the very core misaligns the interests of the parties involved. The platform will be completely immune to such problems. It is built to sustain and scale with a sound revenue model where ultimate alignment of interests is structured, creating a perfectly democratized trading platform for digital assets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
this project is handled by a professional team, so no doubt its performance. live on how the enthusiasm of investors welcomes this project, but with this good team I hope the Carboneum project can attract investors to join.
Activity: 126
Carboneum is an online trading and analytics platform social commerce for digital assets and crypto money has the goal to democratize new trading activities
a very interesting concept, and I think it will be many investors who are interested to support the success of the project. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until the project can achieve success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
This project i think is good. wich aims to democratize trading activities for the better. Hopefully many are interested and attracting many investors from asia. good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Carboneum is an online trading and analytics platform social commerce for digital assets and crypto money has the goal to democratize new trading activities
Activity: 86
Quietly potential Shocked Should I invest a little bit?
Activity: 184
 :-\Who is your target audience?
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
It remains only to believe that the guys will succeed. So the idea is pretty good. Most likely will have to participate.
this project does look interesting I also hope for the future it will be more participants and investors who join, success is always this project.

it is true that the concept is quite interesting I will also support this project to achieve success. hope the team will also be more eager to promote this project to success.
I see that the team who handles this project is professional, surely they will promote the Carbonium project well. this project will compete with other projects, hope the team can do the best for their project ..
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: