Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CEEK - VR Metaverse powered by the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 1370 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I bought some tokens via friend who was accredited investor, when i ask him about ceek tokens, if he receieved it, he said he still hasnt got the ceek tokens which he bought during private sale
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
No big exchange yet please.., it will be better for binance when we have everything ready then we can moon if we do binance now it will pump and die off in two weeks so small exchanges are good for now

To spend big money on large exchanges will not be exact. And even the listing on binance does not give anyway the projects that fall in price. It is better to prepare the project while the small stock exchanges are enough for this.
Activity: 82
Such a promising project and so undervalued

Activity: 82
No big exchange yet please.., it will be better for binance when we have everything ready then we can moon if we do binance now it will pump and die off in two weeks so small exchanges are good for now

Do you want to have time to buy more? ))
Activity: 224
Activity: 188
This is a very exciting idea and one which could become widespread if executed correctly. It's defeinitely an area that could benefit from blockchain technology. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 252
Token circulation will decrease as people purchase concert tickets, digital merchandise, vote via the voting system etc plenty if ways to reduce tokens. Imagine how many tokens will be purchased and used in one single Beyonce concert
They will also burn 20% of token profits when items are purchased in the ceek platform for a period of time at the sole discretion of Ceek as per the pinned message
Activity: 92
We should burn 20 percent of the tokens from gig profits as this will be the main income!!??
Or is it just merchandise profits that the 20 percent burn is carried out?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ah ok prob just catching up with general price on other exchanges. It was up quite a bit on ETH and BTC versus the average price for other exchanges on CMC the day of launch so probably just settling in and then I expect it to fall inline with Bancor, RightBTC etc. Of course would be nice if higher Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the wallet is a full blown MEW like wallet type you can use to send and accept all ERC-20 based tokens. Basic idea is to make it simple on boarding process for the people who are less skilled and find MEW to complicated, but still want to have easy access to crypto. For example, by having this wallet on our platform, investing in some ICO wil be peace of cake (btw i would like to have one now Smiley )
Activity: 84
What about other alternatives of Ripple ? Stellar, Dash ? Trying to partner with multiple is that the goal or is moneyrebel trying to have a small number of partners
devices a getting cheaper every day. i think projects like this will stimulate technologies and producers
moreover creating a standard like openxr will make software development for vr much cheaper
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
can smone help with technical dets??
if data will be stored using blockchain, how is it possible to make transactions quick?
and how to avoid storing full nodes?
- What is so special about ceek pets? I’ll have to take care of them and it’s just like for ceekers to feel themselves like in a real city… ??
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
CEEK's Airdrop Token Distribution should be underway with last day being Monday, 11th of June.
It is an excellent buy right now below the private sale, I was making a point of you have to beleive like it is already that especially writing down.
Activity: 81
I dont care.. as long as it provokes a good response.. and the team starts producing result before this token disappears into abyss and oblivion
Activity: 112
They believed this is a potential good project and support in ico and why they deserve to loss such amount of money ?
So according to your point no one should go into ico because it's risky and should wait out to idex to buy cheap which end up company raised no fund ?
And you blame them to flip?
Activity: 81
No not everyone can afford to wait so long which is why the price is so low - Hence offloading free bags AND/OR those that cant afford to hold or never intended in doing so and now exiting fast to return at least some investment - it really is quite simple but again not CEEK problem
If you bought at .50 or even .35 now is a great opportunity to reduce your average price by buying more
The tokens will have real world value which is so far ahead of most other icos
Pages:
Jump to: