Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CHEX Token ** Marketplace Technology, Launched Cannabis Hemp B2B ** - page 3. (Read 4989 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
you mentioned updating the white paper for bounty translations, what will be new?
Merit: 100
are you also pursuing traditional financing?
Have you got any experience?
Have you got any other project?
how long do you think the token sale will go?
Activity: 434
Is there any maximum investment?
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
It's indeed a different project. How big is the market exactly?
Activity: 434
Will it be an apps to use it?
Activity: 140
The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com
I recommend to advertise the software more. The system seems to be good, but advertising it will make it much more popular

Agreed, working within the marketing budget we have until funded more - thank you!

The only thing better than advertising is an active dev team. This token is very interesting to say the least and hopefully pulls through. Wish you the best of luck!

Messages like this are inspiring, and mean a lot, thank you!  Giving it 100% sincere effort since 2014 and looking to expand a team with the same energy.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I recommend to advertise the software more. The system seems to be good, but advertising it will make it much more popular

Agreed, working within the marketing budget we have until funded more - thank you!

The only thing better than advertising is an active dev team. This token is very interesting to say the least and hopefully pulls through. Wish you the best of luck!
we want to hear more news dev team. we love and support that project.

thank you guys, working on news to deliver, when new partnerships, clients, funding etc secured

Activity: 490
Merit: 278
we want to hear more news dev team. we love and support that project.
sounds good, im a stonerguy from Spain nd u have my support for the project, thinking about invesment... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sweet brother Smiley I went to Spannabis conference in Barcelona - it was amazing, and rivals top cannabis conferences in U.S.
Anything I can answer for ya?
Will you be in any exchanges and if so, which ones?

When there's enough token holders of value, naturally it should be on exchanges - don't know which/when yet, just getting started with this longer-term utility token sale and building value within our launched platform, much client and strategic partner interest. Stay tuned for big announcements.
Activity: 26
sounds good, im a stonerguy from Spain nd u have my support for the project, thinking about invesment... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Will you be in any exchanges and if so, which ones?
I have a question, with the unsold coins will the coins be burned or held in a wallet not in the circulation? This is the only question I have until I will put some money in the ico.

Burned. Sounds great, thanks for the support man.
Pages:
Jump to: