Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Circles - The Future of Social Media Content Appreciation for Web 3.0 - page 2. (Read 3755 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Projects with perfect concepts and plans, have a professional team, I think this project has the potential to succeed, I'm waiting for updates, maybe bounty or signature campaign?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
this concept will help many people with their small business, but I need more information from this project, I wait for the next announcement, good luck
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Love the idea!

I think being able to "invest" in a way into certain pieces of content while empowering the content creators is a great use of smart contracts
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Haha, thanks I think  Smiley what's creepy about the name?

Circles  Everything looking very nice,Though with a slightly creepy name, I'm sure it's an interesting project,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Circles  Everything looking very nice,Though with a slightly creepy name, I'm sure it's an interesting project,
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Look forward to reading the whitepaper.
It is provided in the post. You can click it anytime then it automatically downloads then read. It is not just a simple image. Or you can go to their website.

What does it mean there is a softcap on the ICO?
Soft cap is the minimum amount required to consider the project successful while hard cap is the maximum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Look forward to reading the whitepaper. Any platform that aims to empower artists is good, i'm interested in seeing how you plan to achieve this.  What does it mean there is a softcap on the ICO?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Disclaimer: GideonGono is not affiliated with the team and will not be held accountable to anything regarding the Circles Project.
Pages:
Jump to: