Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟 - page 47. (Read 23155 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Contact For Bounty Update and Query

Telegram: https://t.me/harshini01

Gmail: [email protected]

Customer Support

Telegram: https://t.me/CLissues

I have tried support channel and after some time got the answer. Works for me. Little confused with scam accusations but I have seen projects before called scam too and people made millions. Not saying that questions users are asking in this thread are not important. They are and dev should release some proofs and not keep telling us that he will do it but not just now.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
You're lying all the time and denying it, and you never answer the important questions people ask you. Not once did you reply to the counter on the page.
You deny and lie all the time.
You're a thief fucking
CoinLancer = SCAM !!!!!
Activity: 70
Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer
ICOMANAGER_FR

You're a liar and a thief !!!!
So far you have not even made an investment meter money - for 7 days such a good thing you did not !!!
Where are your addresses to prove to us that people have invested in your $ 11 million project? !!!
And when I wrote to support chat, then one person escaped when I asked her these questions, and the second time, the other person ordered to wait, and no longer reply!

It is clear and simple that your company is thieves !!!!!!!!

No one in this shit does not invest !!!

No one escaped, actually they have been instructed to avoid spammers.
I was wondering why have you been avoiding my questions !, Just revisit your comments (though they are pathetic) you will find every answer.
Till yesterday you were fighting over .io and .com, now rather being thankful, you started abusing. Plz tel me which hypothetical school tought you such bad language or it your own driven skill.
Activity: 177
ICOMANAGER_FR

You're a liar and a thief !!!!
So far you have not even made an investment meter money - for 7 days such a good thing you did not !!!
Where are your addresses to prove to us that people have invested in your $ 11 million project? !!!
And when I wrote to support chat, then one person escaped when I asked her these questions, and the second time, the other person ordered to wait, and no longer reply!

It is clear and simple that your company is thieves !!!!!!!!

No one in this shit does not invest !!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
Great news! I already bored this bureaucracy! Everyone tries to snatch as much as possible. Jackals!
I started when I saw you avoiding people's questions, either due to incompetence or due to not even caring about having solutions to their questions.

And you still keep avoiding and deflecting the main issue here.

Where are the funds that you've raised?

Funds for now are locked in escrow, until ICO is complete. To educate about our project, We are reaching the audience through: Webinars, Digital Marketing and conducting workshops across globe.
I will share the details soon here.
Escrows generally provide an address for confirmation during escrowed deals.

Take NVO for example, there were multiple escrows for each crypto that was accepted and everybody could freely look at the address and check how many of each coin were raised.

If you had an escrow you should have no issue with doing the same and proving that you actually raised $11m.

Yes i agree you here, but we are currently being audited by top exchanges as I iterated, to the sensitivity of same we need keep it confidential until process is completed.
You see we are still in ICO and has already been partnered with HitbTC and Changelly. More to come in row. Just allow us little time i promise to keep all details on table as per your expectation.
HitBTC isn't exactly a top exchange. It's more of a questionable "future" trading exchange.

Furthermore, the funds in the case of NVO and other ICOs were clearly visible throughout the entire duration of the ICO.

An audit doesn't hinder revealing an address on the blockchain either.

I really don't want to open debate on HitBTC, i am not the right person to do so. It is internet ranking which says they are in Top 10.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Every coin/ brand/ company isn't same. They may have different set of policy and protocol.
It is not audit which hinders you, it is the process which makes you do this. As i requested earlier, have some patience all asked details will be on table soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I started when I saw you avoiding people's questions, either due to incompetence or due to not even caring about having solutions to their questions.

Funds for now are locked in escrow, until ICO is complete. To educate about our project, We are reaching the audience through: Webinars, Digital Marketing and conducting workshops across globe.

Take NVO for example, there were multiple escrows for each crypto that was accepted and everybody could freely look at the address and check how many of each coin were raised.

If you had an escrow you should have no issue with doing the same and proving that you actually raised $11m.

Yes i agree you here, but we are currently being audited by top exchanges as I iterated, to the sensitivity of same we need keep it confidential until process is completed.
You see we are still in ICO and has already been partnered with HitbTC and Changelly. More to come in row. Just allow us little time i promise to keep all details on table as per your expectation.
HitBTC isn't exactly a top exchange. It's more of a questionable "future" trading exchange.

Furthermore, the funds in the case of NVO and other ICOs were clearly visible throughout the entire duration of the ICO.

An audit doesn't hinder revealing an address on the blockchain either.

I can actually see impatience in your comment, you are going through.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Control yourself ! Does not sound good. Behave as potential competitor, currently it is more of looser i can sense.

Back to insulting, avoiding, and posting with your alts I see.

There's nothing for me to loose by the way. I don't belong to Blocklancer, I'm participating in a bounty campaign and nothing else.

But unlike you, they are actually competent enough to respond to any and every question clearly and coherently without avoiding any of it. Which is why I've joined their signature campaign and not yours.

Then enjoy Blocklancer campaign, why to spam in other's ANN thread.
Be honest and accept it as i do here. Anyways just on curiosity, is Blocklancer running bounty campaign to defame Coinlancer.
Nope. If it was I wouldn't be doing the Blocklancer campaign. I hate shady schemes and would never support them.

Which is also why I keep asking you more questions the more you avoid them. Smiley

Now you seem be to talking finally, okay now do one more thing. Just revisit your comments on coinlancer thread and see where you finally started.

lemme help you...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23314958

"""It's because they're dishonest and lazy. They also rushed their ICO just to quickly drain gullible investors of their money. Smiley"""

Where do you think was question here ?
I can actually see impatience in your comment, you are going through.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Control yourself ! Does not sound good. Behave as potential competitor, currently it is more of looser i can sense.

There's nothing for me to loose by the way. I don't belong to Blocklancer, I'm participating in a bounty campaign and nothing else.

But unlike you, they are actually competent enough to respond to any and every question clearly and coherently without avoiding any of it. Which is why I've joined their signature campaign and not yours.

Be honest and accept it as i do here. Anyways just on curiosity, is Blocklancer running bounty campaign to defame Coinlancer.
Nope. If it was I wouldn't be doing the Blocklancer campaign. I hate shady schemes and would never support them.

Which is also why I keep asking you more questions the more you avoid them. Smiley
https://www.coinlancer.io -----> it's a Fucking SCAM !!!!!!!!

The funniest thing is that when they say that this project is scamer, then it loads a lot of newbies and translates the conversation into another channel))) Immediately translate the conversation) Here you look. Only the accusation goes to their address and immediately a lot of newcomers fly))) No old resident of this folrum was interested in the project. Sorry for my English. I think you understand me.

Of course nobody cares. It becomes very apparent just by skimming their website that they're a charade. And if that wasn't enough, the ANN makes it certain with the constant avoiding of and failure to respond to questions.

Hi Mr. Blocklancer or i should say Alexander Thellman, please talk some logic here. I guess you cannot keep such false grievance, personally i am making sure you get answer to all your baseless questions.
The sheer fact that you assume that just because someone is participating in a signature campaign and cracking down on your charades would imply that they're the head of a company is just ridiculous and proves your dishonest and scammy nature.

You have kept avoiding the same questions over and over, not just mine but also those of quite a few other people asking questions in this thread. Hence the only logical conclusion is that you are indeed a scammer and don't know how to respond to being pointed out. Or why else do you keep flailing and beating around the bush with empty (and false) accusations instead of responding head on?

The funniest thing is that when they say that this project is scamer, then it loads a lot of newbies and translates the conversation into another channel))) Immediately translate the conversation) Here you look. Only the accusation goes to their address and immediately a lot of newcomers fly))) No old resident of this folrum was interested in the project. Sorry for my English. I think you understand me.

Of course nobody cares. It becomes very apparent just by skimming their website that they're a charade. And if that wasn't enough, the ANN makes it certain with the constant avoiding of and failure to respond to questions.

Hi Mr. Blocklancer or i should say Alexander Thellman, please talk some logic here. I guess you cannot keep such false grievance, personally i am making sure you get answer to all your baseless questions.
The sheer fact that you assume that just because someone is participating in a signature campaign and cracking down on your charades would imply that they're the head of a company is just ridiculous and proves your dishonest and scammy nature.

You have kept avoiding the same questions over and over, not just mine but also those of quite a few other people asking questions in this thread. Hence the only logical conclusion is that you are indeed a scammer and don't know how to respond to being pointed out. Or why else do you keep flailing and beating around the bush with empty (and false) accusations instead of responding head on?

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
BTCMILLIONAIRE, WeMakeMoney, DenysM Guys, I learn your special newbie accounts and what I see: you send messages in blocklancer (ex) with positive and after few days you do negative (ex)in coinlancer. I think it’s really bad game. I read all what you say, and it’s bullsh*t, because I personally invest in coinlancer, I met this team in Dubai on conference , and I know that isn’t scam. I have a big community and I told them about blocklancer bad game. People don’t like persons like you. All of your investors will know what you’ve done. And send greetings for devs and personally for Alexander Thellmann, your community manager.
Too bad I'm not a newbie account, and you're just a "member".

I wonder who's going to be more trustworthy? A shill account making exotic and unproven claims, or someone who brings up objective doubts that keep remaining unanswered?

guys, you all time post messages together, you do it organized you think, but it looks awful. you are and your guys try to do uncomfortable things for coinlancer. But sorry, it looks like spam. Nobody besides you think that it scam. All We know who hire you.

Why are you silent after I asked you to provide your addresses. And I'll tell you. Because you have not collected anything and you are scammers. Here are the addresses to which they ask on their website to transfer funds in order to buy their Token. Bitcoin address 1D8B3fEKdNLsAA9geSRqHx5D76VPgkxwcG and Ether 0x5faaa0Db39EeD976ea17F4bFE493E1Adb21C5C94/ Decide how much they collected the funds and what they have indicated on the site. You can check it yourself. Scammers))

I am not silent, just wanted to be decent though you sound impatient here and on upfront these addresses you mentioned are not the main wallets. We have subwallets, paypal and many other sources.
As a protocol and process, we are currently being audited by different companies and top exchanges which resist us to share such info publicly.
I will soon share webinar link here, wherein you can join and learn about progress on platform we are working. You can also find status and stage of product.
To be precise we have resources available their to answer any query coming from you in technical aspects.
It doesn't matter if those wallets are main or subwallets. If they belong to you, they should've gotten at least some inbound or outbound transaction if you really raised $11m already.

Not to mention the fact that you keep avoiding questions.

Where are the addresses that hold the $11m?

To your comments i realize one thing here, your competitor either can be good teacher or bad motivator, you sound little similar in both aspects. Anyways for sure i will share all the facts very soon. Would not be exposing my address set publicly but yes proof of work.
What do you mean your address? You're making it sound as if you were the only person involved in this project. Why would the supposed $11m in funding go to your address and not to a separate CoinLancer address? And since when is it a problem to make this address available to the public? Every semi-serious project has been very transparent about their raised funds, unlike you.

Do come back when you finally understand the meaning.
Dodging the question instead of responding to serious concerns again? That will surely help you look legitimate.

I am looking one of the the legitimate, You are the one good proof here. My competitor is investing time on me. This is lead.

Pages:
Jump to: