Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO completed][ARBIT] Are You Ready To Select ARBITRAGE? [HOT] - page 3. (Read 2720 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The project is alive or not? I don't see any activity of the team since mid-January.
Activity: 42
Markets are ruled by bears. Bitcoin price falls. As you have in this situation?
copper member
Activity: 35
I rightly understand that the ICO is already closed?
Yes that's right.

Guys, I'll follow you on Twitter and waiting for news. Your project seems promising. Waiting for added exchanges.
We are working on it.
Activity: 4
I rightly understand that the ICO is already closed?
Activity: 5
Guys, I'll follow you on Twitter and waiting for news. Your project seems promising. Waiting for added exchanges.
copper member
In the new year, not heard from you. When will be update? Exchange?
We are preparing updates.
Follow us on Twitter and Medium.
Activity: 1
In the new year, not heard from you. When will be update? Exchange?
copper member
All tokens ARBIT was distributed. Thank you for waiting.
etherscan.io
copper member

Wtf...Dev did not send me tokens  Huh
No need to worry. ICO is not finished yet. ARBIT tokens will be distributed within 3 days after completion of the ICO.
In the meantime, it's been 3 days already, and on my eth wallet there are still no tokens.
Projects without escrow very questionable. They accept payments through website.
Friends! All week we observed a large number of unconfirmed transactions in bitcoin network.

We are unable to predict that this fact will be a hindrance to our work. On 20 December we announced the completion of our ICO, but some of transactions of our investors are still not confirmed in bitcoin network. Our ICO we had for 3 days after completion to allocate tokens ARBIT. We can’t do it until then, until all transactions are acknowledged. We consider the situation of force majeure. Let’s be patient and understand this fact.
Our team has prepared a summary table of distribution of tokens ARBIT. You can monitor the status of their transactions.

Wtf...Dev did not send me tokens  Huh
No need to worry. ICO is not finished yet. ARBIT tokens will be distributed within 3 days after completion of the ICO.
In the meantime, it's been 3 days already, and on my eth wallet there are still no tokens.
Projects without escrow very questionable. They accept payments through website.
Activity: 31

Wtf...Dev did not send me tokens  Huh
copper member

We really need something like this ARBITRAGEARBIT in the crypto world! This coin will be mine or just bounty? Merry christmas.
This is a ERC20 token etherium. We sold 97% of the tokens on ICO.
Activity: 5
We really need something like this ARBITRAGEARBIT in the crypto world! This coin will be mine or just bounty? Merry christmas.
Activity: 42

any airdrops or bounties?
Unfortunately no.
1,500,000 ARBIT will be reserved by the team (not for sale).
You reserve tokens for yourself. Could reserve a bit for bounty.
Yes, indeed we reserved 3% of the tokens for team. These tokens will be passed on to our partners who help us. We missed the moment with bounty when preparing project. If we did it now, we would make a reserve of tokens for bounty.
I see the ICO is already complete. But all the same, bounties increase the distribution of information about you.
copper member

any airdrops or bounties?
Unfortunately no.
1,500,000 ARBIT will be reserved by the team (not for sale).
You reserve tokens for yourself. Could reserve a bit for bounty.
Yes, indeed we reserved 3% of the tokens for team. These tokens will be passed on to our partners who help us. We missed the moment with bounty when preparing project. If we did it now, we would make a reserve of tokens for bounty.

The purpose of the project is understandable. I wish good luck to your team in finalization of a good result.
copper member
Arbitration is promising. You have not a word about team. Who you are?
Brief information about the team is in white paper.
We updated the information in topic.
copper member
Brief information about the team is in white paper.
Activity: 31
copper member
Hi My transaction has not yet been confirmed I wrote you a message on the mail Have you considered me?
Oh sure. Check your mail.
Pages:
Jump to: