Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CrazyBET - Bet on any events with you friends. ICO July 23 - Aug 10 - page 3. (Read 2772 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
There is no more update yet, even on the slack it's so quite there. Any development dev. or is it the campaign ended too?

I think it is not over because as we know ico will end August 10th. But these days there are no updates from dev and this is confusing ,,
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here

Good luck!
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
There is no more update yet, even on the slack it's so quite there. Any development dev. or is it the campaign ended too?
sounds interesting, but before join in, I will wait for the more details too.
besides, when will the token be distributed after ico?
Immediately ,, You will receive on your ETH address after ends of ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sounds interesting, but before join in, I will wait for the more details too.
besides, when will the token be distributed after ico?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
We are listed on icochecker.com and icoalert.com

That's good couple with good marketing they will go along way, but you need to oblige your campaigner to post here so this forum will get hype, every signature campaign participants should drop a line here and of course dev should also update us about the development and coming development of this token sale.
It's good ,, hopefully can make the investor interested on this project. Btw, how much eth has been achieved so far ??
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
who are the developers of this coin? where is the team (if there is a team of developers) based?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

That's great news congratulations. I am sure this project will get a lot of support as betting is huge business nowadays. I plan to do a nice write up on it over the weekend.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Bounty thread and official crazybet ICO thread, whatever, it is finally unfolding. Let's do it guys. I am a supporter too.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you have any questions, please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Examples of bets:
Who will drink more alcohol?
Who is the first to go on a date with Mary?
Who has it bigger?)
What  turnover will be on a BTC/ETH pair on Poloniex?
Who is better in StarCraft?
Will the BTC price achieve a certain rate?
What height or what speed will the waves reach in Soorts-Hossegor?

CBET platform allows you to create three types of bets:

Bet with a third party confirmation.
Bet with automatic confirmation by API.
Bet on the competition in games with PvP mode.

Our platform will act as guarantor of such transactions and providing extensive options for their organization. The internal currency for betting is CBET.

It works on the basis of smart contracts, which allows them to achieve a high level of security and honesty of bets.

Using our website or app, people will be able to customize all the details of the dispute and conclude it. The platform provides security from scammers and waiver of bid through smart contracts, automation of decision making and competent work with Arbitrators.

ICO https://crazybet.io

START DATE: July 23, 2017 at UTC 00:00
END DATE: August 10, 2017 at UTC 23:59

ICO price - 2000 CBET = 1 ETH.
The domestic currency of the platform is the CBET (ERC 20 Ethereum based token).
After project starts (October 2017) CBET price for players, if buy at the platform will be 1CBET=0,5$.
It's more than 5 times more expensive than when buying at ICO.

Bounties CrazyBET

Official bounty topic:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-reann-crazybet-ico-july-23-aug-10-2047900

Total tokens for Bounties is 1 200 000 (more than 100 000$ for now and about 500 000$ after project starts).

Bounty categories:

Translation and moderation – 200 000 CBET tokens
Twitter – 200 000 CBET tokens
Facebook – 150 000 CBET tokens
Article/Blog/media – 250 000 CBET tokens
Signature – 250 000 CBET tokens
Other – 150 000 CBET tokens

Please note due to my LEGENDARY STATUS I have agreed to post the OP. I am NOT THE DEV but am a supporter of this project. Many thanks for your support in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: